Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

draws the naughty bits
Default Two Sisters Inn ~ a freehouse and pub [casual RP/chat hangout]   #1  

The Two Sisters Inn

-----
'Allo, one and all, welcome to me inn, the Two Sisters. 'Ere's a place where many a weary traveler may come to rest their bones for a bit, an' 'ave 'isself a crust of bread or ale. Warrior, vagabond, prince or thief, I'll serve 'em all. May yeh foind a moment of peace 'ere as you need it friends, an' a light to keep you from the dark.

Make note dear patrons, this is a free 'ouse, a neutral zone. I accept all within it's walls, and will not tolerate too many grudges or violence brought in from outside. An' yeh'll be good to be open to all who pass into this 'ouse - you may foind 'ere that the world as you see it is not the same seen from another pair ov eyes. What will yeh foind beyond black and white? That is only for you to decide.

-----

Rules
- This is a thread for some light RP (I've always wanted to do one of these! 8D) or heavier, if you prefer. Just keep it within the TOS naturally, and take anything too heavy out of thread.
- Conflict is actually okay ;D Drama is fun. But no modding or maiming/killing off other people's character, that's usually considered quite rude lol.
- You don't have to RP, but if you RP and chat both it's kind of nice to seperate them somehow - brackets/parenthesis for OOC stuff or another color for IC stuff, etc.
- Don't feel bad if nobody responds to your RP post, sometimes someone can't or they don't feel like RPing - feel free to try again or just chat, but don't take anything personal, this is all just for fun!
- Other rules added as I see fit.
-----

Layout:

As you enter the establishment is cheery, if a little worn. But the old wooden floor is cleanly scrubbed and the worn slightly-scratched tables shine. There are plenty of candles giving the place a warm, comforting glow. The bar is the centerpiece where you can order drinks, or you can sit at the tables and the servants will take your orders. There is also food, good meat pies and flaky sugar pastries, and even cherry pie! There are plenty of rooms upstairs as well, for a weary traveller to rent for a few coins a night.

-----

Employees:

bartender/innkeeper Rem
more to come...?

Patrons:
Last edited by Rem; 11-21-2010 at 06:12 AM.
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 06:05 AM  
draws the naughty bits

*rubs a cloth across the darkly stained bartop, sighing softly a little and scratching one of his wide furry-tipped ears* Mmm, s'a qoit noit 'ere. *grins* Jus' 'ow I like it. *moves from cleaning the bar, turning around to watch some glasses in the sink, back to the door, singing quietly to himself*.
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 06:12 AM  
Pattern Recognizer
Default   #3  
A weary warrior girl walked in, the colorful tailfeathers of her costume dragging in the mud. Her face was bruised and her arms were scratched, and she had distinct burn marks on her clothing from spellfire. "Erm, hello," she said. "Excuse me, are you busy tonight? I could really use a hot bath..."
Trisphite Map

Old Posted 11-21-2010, 06:13 AM  
draws the naughty bits

*starts a little at the sudden voice, dropping a glass and splashing water everywhere* Eh? *turns around and gasps* Oh, yeh poor fing! Yeh've been through th' wringer! *wipes his hands and immediately hurries around the bar, grabbing a satchel on the way* 'ere, let me 'elp yeh t'a seat, an' look at some've those wounds. *winces at the burns and already starts digging in his bag for a herbal salve*.
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 06:20 AM  
Pattern Recognizer
Default   #5  
"Oh!" said the girl, a little startled by the innkeeper's own surprise. "No, no, that's ok, I'm fine..." she weakly protested even as she allowed him to help her sit on a bench. "I'm really okay. It's just that there were all these sneak attacks...under a fog that we blamed on them but found out later that they blamed on us...warriors prepare for a battle, but get hit without knowing how or why, and by the time they can react, they've already been defeated." She stopped talking, dimly aware that her words might sound like absolute gibberish.

[EDIT: Oops, I gtg, and I'm not sure if we can double post, so let me try this...]

The girl swayed in her seat, lulled by the innkeeper's ministration, then fainted. The coins clutched in her hand clattered onto the floor as she pitched forward unconscious. Her even breathing showed that she was not near death, merely exhausted.
Trisphite Map

Last edited by Vox; 11-21-2010 at 06:38 AM.
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 06:27 AM  
draws the naughty bits

*he quite thoroughly ignored her protests, easing her into the cushioned seat and began pulling things out of his bag - strips of gauze, a bottle of cleansing lotion and salve* I shan't take no for an answer miss, one yehr foot crosses the thresh'old yehr me patron, an' it's me duty to see to yehr needs, roight?

*listens quietly, face grim* Yes...I know just wot yeh mean. There's no 'ow...an no why... *gently rubs the salve into her skin to sooth the burns* I've managed t'keep meself an me inn neutral an' away from th' fighting, fehr 'ow long.... *shakes his head, and instead smiles at her reassuringly* Yeh'll be safe 'ere fehr awhoile, miss.

*frowns as the girl seems to sway, then yelped as her eyes closed, catching her before she slid to the ground* Oi! ...*sighed, frowning out the window a moment and then picked her up to lay her in a reclining seat towards the back of the inn, where it was quieter, and finished cleaning her wounds, wrapped them in gauze, then found a blanket and pillow, leaving her there to rest*

[[I'm so out of practice with this lol
edit: okay, later!]]
Last edited by Rem; 11-21-2010 at 06:42 AM.
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 06:37 AM  
Delicate Soul
Default   #7  
[You alive out there Rem? xD]

A young female entered the Inn, she was early twenties wearing a rather revealing outfit. She didn't mind too much, she carried clothes with her to change into easily. She had a calm look about her face as she walked in slowly in her heels. Despite being wrapped in thorns, she wasn't bleeding or even in pain. The rose she held in her hand grew smaller and she placed it in her hair. She was slightly curious not sure if she should sit down. "Hello...?" she called out.

Broken Spirit
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 07:12 AM  
draws the naughty bits

*coming out from a curtained archway, he smiles at the new arrival* 'allo! One moment miss, I'll be roight there.. *checking on the sleeping girl from earlier, he jogs over to the bar and smiles easily at the girl, though he does look a little surprised at her outfit* Wot c'n I get fehr yeh? Drink? Food?.

[[I'm here! I'm trying to get a little wee bit more battle in. And am sucking at it lol! xD]]

i won't rot ∙ not this mind and not this heart ∙ i won't rot
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 07:16 AM  
Delicate Soul
Default   #9  
[I know the feeling. xD All I need now are swords and I rather not continue to take losses to get them.]

She smiled polite looking at the man before her. She walked over to the bar counter and took a seat. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm fine thank you, just a little bored. I'd love to just chat get some stories out and such..." she spoke softly. This girl was kind of timid despite appearance, she was rather shy didn't want to be much of a burden. "Is that alright with you...?"

Broken Spirit
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 07:23 AM  
draws the naughty bits

*pulls up a stool himself and sits across from her, resting his arms on the bar, folding them, his green cat tail flicking back and forth behind him. His deep violet eyes crinkled as he smiled back at her - well the visible one, the right one was hidden with an eyepatch* That sounds just lovely miss...or should I continue callin' yeh miss? 'Ow about we start wiv some introductions. *holds out his hand* I'm Rem, th' owner of this foine establishment..

[[Does getting losses affect you in any way? Like, do you actually level up with wins? And I just died twice because it played without me! xDDD My attention span is NIL]]
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 07:29 AM  
Delicate Soul
Default   #11  
[Nah... I just like having more wins than losses. It doesn't effect what you get or how quick you get currency. It's just I bought all the feather bundles, I need the sword ones to get a complete set.]

She gently shook his hand she had a loose grip being so delicate. She smiled softly trying to be a little more open and a little less shy. "Rem? What a lovely name. I myself am named Chi. Quite a cozy establishment indeed." Her hand was unusually cold while the rest of her was warm even though her outfit wasn't concealing at all. She had unusually pale skin for someone who looked to be human.

Broken Spirit
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 07:40 AM  
draws the naughty bits

*frowning briefly at her cold touch, he slid off the stool* Chi, that's also a lovely name. I'm goin' to bank up the fire, yehr cold as ice... *moving to do so, he looked at her over his shoulder* Would yehr loik a blanket...or per'aps a hot bowl of soup? *pausing, he chuckled at himself* Yeh'll 'ave t'pardon me Chi, I get so used to wontin' to serve me customers...
*he moved back to his stool, the fire warming up the cool room a bit and pulled out a glass, unstoppering a bottle to pour himself a drink* Are yehr sure yehr not thirsty? I 'ave water if yeh don' drink liquor.

[[Ah okay, I gotcha. AND I JUST LET IT KILL ME AGAIN XD I'm terrible at this]][/QUOTE]
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 07:53 AM  
Delicate Soul
Default   #13  
[Aww, you'll figure it out eventually. xD]

She touched her hand and was rather surprised. "Thank you." She paused. "My hands are rather cold, how odd..." She crossed her legs when he rose and felt her thigh. "Just my hands though, hmm... No no, I'm alright I assure you." She smiled warmly at his offer but shook her head. "I'm fine for now, thank you. Plus I'm more into vodka." She laughed lightly her hand near her chin before lowering it on top of her other hand on her thigh. "Beg my rude question but this place looks rather old, how long has it been here?"

Broken Spirit
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 08:10 AM  
Resident ghost caracal
The doors opened once more - it seemed that inn's business was finally picking up tonight - and another person entered. Her steps were light, not making much noise. Her clothes were mainly black, with accents of silver and blue, but most noticeable traits in her were two large, black cat ears perked out of her hair, and her tail. But if one looked at her long enough, they had the strangest feeling as if they were missing out a small, but very important detail.

After her, a small fur-ball like creature rushed in and started jumping around here. The girl said something to it quietly and shut the door, then looked around, her gaze stopped at the counter. "Good evening to both of you," she said as she took a seat few chairs away from the other woman. The fur-ball like creature sat down next to her seat, ears perked up, curiously looking about. "I hope you don't mind... pets in here. But the weather is bad, and I didn't want to leave him outside," young girl directed at the man who seemed to of responsibility here.

[OO C: Hope you don't mind me joining ^^; ]
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 08:14 AM  
Delicate Soul
Default   #15  
[Not a problem with me Rainy.]

She looked over at the young woman who had entered. The cat like look of this girl enticed her. She was slightly curious and thought to herself "Weather...?" as she soon looked out the window she noticed it wasn't pleasant outside. She turned back to Rem but moved back a little bit so he could see the new female that had entered the room. Chi liked something about this girl, she wasn't quite sure though and the pet looked rather interesting too. "Welcome... I suppose..." she said rather shyly.

Broken Spirit
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 08:22 AM  
draws the naughty bits

*laughs at Chi's words* Ahh, vodka, yes, that does me -roight- in, I know better. *pours his drink, a glass of amber liquid, and sets the bottle back down, stoppering it* And all right, but you need anyfing, y'know who to ask...

Oh haha *chuckles and sips* No, it's not rude at all, very astute observation. This place 'as been in me family for a long time...*pauses, his brow furrowing a bit as he looks down at the glass in his hand* Me mother's side ov th' family, at least. An when she died, it wos left to me brother - but 'e didn' wont t'be a mere innkeeper. 'e got ideas in 'is head to join up in this bloody fool--- *stops and shakes his head, attempting to smile* Anyway. 'E left it to me, now it's all mine. Wot a treasure, eh? *laughs and sips again, looking up as the door opens*

*stands up to greet the newcomer* Welcome, miss! *eyes the ball of fluff curiously, trying to discern just what it is* No, pets are all roight, long as they don' make a mess or bother customers. May I ask...jus' wot sort of pet that -is-?

[[Not at all Rainy! 8D Glad to have you]]
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 08:24 AM