Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Lazy
Default   #145  
My 10 year old has a turtle named Shelldon. We used to have ducks and the ducks bullied the turtle by flipping him on his back and then running around him quacking as Shelldon tried his hardest to get right side up. Needless to say, we didnt let the ducks near him after a few times of that. We dont have ducks anymore though. I have too much children to be able to run a petting zoo, ya know?
Shamus / 39 yo Irish Male / In an open marriage / 11 Blood suckers Children / 1 Grandson

My late wife's birthday was Valentine's Day. Please pardon me if I seem stressed, moody or out of it. I'm an emotional train wreck right now.

Old Posted 03-26-2017, 06:43 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Yeah ducks would be a bit much with that many children XD
I feel I am the opposite of you Shamus, I have no children and therefore have a petting zoo XD
6 cats, 3 dogs, 2 turtles and 2 bunnies. A roommate has 3 dogs and a cat, and my mother on the property has 4 cats XD
My husband is trying to decide if he wants to start farm work and get a goat or some chickens XD

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 03-26-2017, 09:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #147  
Oh wow! So many animals!! I'm sure you get lots of animal lovings though. Lol. I love goats, he should go with the goat over the chickens ahah.
I wish I could raise my favorite animal but having a pet crocodilian is way out of the question. Lmao.
Shamus / 39 yo Irish Male / In an open marriage / 11 Blood suckers Children / 1 Grandson

My late wife's birthday was Valentine's Day. Please pardon me if I seem stressed, moody or out of it. I'm an emotional train wreck right now.

Old Posted 03-26-2017, 09:58 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Yeah Komodo Dragons aren't exactly the most. . . house trained? Pet-Friendly? People-friendly? XD Most of the cats and dogs sleep on the bed with me and my husband so it is very very crowded XD

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 03-26-2017, 10:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #149  
You like komodo dragons? Nice. I heard their spit is toxic though, I'm not exactly sure how true that is lol.

Lol aww. I have a cat and she sleeps on my side of the bed because I'm the only person she likes in the house, otherwise no animals sleep in our bed. :)

Old Posted 03-26-2017, 10:12 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Yeah there is bacteria in their spit that just utterly destroys you from the inside out.
How many total animals are currently in your household?

Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 03-26-2017, 10:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #151  
Wow! Thats really interesting! :O
I have 2 dogs, a cat and the turtle. Plus I have toddlers who act like monkeys, so. ;) jk

Old Posted 03-26-2017, 10:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
Finally got off work. :D
Old Posted 03-26-2017, 10:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #153  
Yay! Work is evil!

Old Posted 03-26-2017, 10:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
I updated my front page with my avatars. XD
Old Posted 03-26-2017, 10:22 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #155  
The toddlers totally count
Why working on sunday panda D:
-also worked sunday but shhhhhhh-

Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 03-26-2017, 10:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
Because I work in retail. *cries*
Old Posted 03-26-2017, 10:28 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #157  
I thought that exactly as I was typing it XD
Mine is supposed to be m-f with the occasion of having to come in all weekend if we need to get orders out .-.
Hubby only gets the weekend off because he worked for the owners for 3 years before this store, and he said he would not do it unless they gave him his weekends XD
For 3 years we worked with them and out of that almost 2 years we spent working opposite shifts at the same store to keep it open and never had any days off D:

Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 03-26-2017, 10:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
WOW! Is it like a small business or something? At least you guys get to work the same job, and then talk about it when you get home haha. jk
Old Posted 03-26-2017, 10:33 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #159  
It was a small business, 3 employees and 2 owners (married) We eventually merged into a bigger company who kept our schedules the same .-.
We would go from 9 am till 8 pm, but close would take 20-40 minutes so you may as well be working a 9-9 .-.
To eat together we pretty much had to come into work to see each other I hated it DX

Now we work different jobs in the same industry, but he is still working for the same people and threw it in their face we never had days together under them before and he needs that if they wanted him as an employee.
Lucky him .-.

I hope you didn't have to many angry and grumpy customers D: What kind of retail?

Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 03-26-2017, 10:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
Oh I see, and wow that's like 12 hours shift right there. I hope they paid you over time for those hours. Yeah, that doesn't sound too good, because you want to be able to see your special one. It's better off working 2 different jobs, and similar schedule, so when you get home, you get to see each others.

I am working in a beauty industry. :) I sell salon equipments, and all those salon things. :0 What about you?
Old Posted 03-26-2017, 10:41 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
*prickle pets*