Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Poconut Overlord
Default What do you think of YOUR avatar?   #1  
Have you ever noticed how you can think of your avatar differently that others think? Talking to each other is encouraged but really the point here is this: What do you think of your avatar? owO?

Begin!
Old Posted 03-19-2011, 07:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Manners
You're gonna drive me c r a z y;
You're gonna drive me m a d;

Hmm. I want a new avatar.

I really want to use the kei, but I don't like dark avatars.
My avatar right now...I love using these three colors, and I'm happy with how it turned out. Especially the hair.

You've got an a n g e l on your shoulder
makin' hairpins out of g l a s s
Leaving Forever
Old Posted 03-19-2011, 07:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #3  
yes I really love your current avatar too. Do you know how long it took me to realize your boobs are not covered? xD

The kei shirt...well the shirt that comes with the kitsune I love. If you haven't seen my usual avatars I like dark avatars haha. My current though I still like just as much though. And yours...hmm I hope I'm not converting. GASP!

Anyways. My avatar: I was just messing with the japanese items for quite awhile before I put sakura and the road thing together. I loved how surreal it felt...like a dream. So spawn this! I love it so much and I get to use my deer "skin" again =D
Old Posted 03-19-2011, 07:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Princess Luna
i think my avatar looks really really cool and awesome
living life with no regets:cool:;)
Old Posted 03-19-2011, 08:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Default   #5  
I think the face on my avatar is adorable. The hat and the hair together makes it look really cute.

Other than that, I don't really know what else to say about it except how I'm always ending up with a teal, black, and white color scheme. I really need to try something different.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 03-19-2011, 08:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Aigoo!
I like it. It is dark and animalistic but still cute.
Old Posted 03-19-2011, 08:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Default   #7  
Thank you, Feythfull! I like yours too. Red, white, and black just mesh. Actually, I think anything with white and black looks good =)
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 03-19-2011, 09:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Keyblade Master

I like my avatar. It's nothing "amazing" but it isn't a bad avatar, especially with the theme I was going with. But I would like to try and create a new avatar sometime in the future. For now I'm just posting around to collect up currency so I can have a lot on hand when I finally do decide to go into the shops and just work on making a new whole avatar outfit.

Old Posted 03-19-2011, 09:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Little Monster
Default   #9  
I really like my current avi, simple, yet pretty good for me having only been here for almost three weeks? Of course more can be added, but I like simple avis mostly. Though, I was trying to make a lighter avi at first, and I still would like other colors other than black and white. But for now, I like it the way it is.
This is Madness!!
Madness!? This is TRISPHEE!!

No H8
Old Posted 03-19-2011, 09:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Banned
Meh i still can't seem to get what i'm aiming for in my head yet
Old Posted 03-19-2011, 10:42 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #11  
I think the head looks fine. But that's just me!

I think my avatar is good but I think I need different shoes and just a bit more of the light mint color. It seems to be too focused in one area. I do really like the eyes. I love avatars where the eyes just pop right out at you and are the first thing you see.

★☆
Old Posted 03-20-2011, 10:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
I think my avatar represent my username well and I really like it. Everything look simple and clean and very pandalicious.
Old Posted 03-20-2011, 10:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee Police Force
Default   #13  
Currently, I'm pretty in love with mine. I do tend to layer same colors on top of each other, but I was really happy to be able to use new items with items I use more often. The pauldrons were accidentally saved before I really decided if I wanted them on or not, but then I though they looked pretty nice and kept them.
Old Posted 03-20-2011, 01:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Magic
I like my avatar even some of the other outfits I've put together for her, but I still have no clue why I picked purple eyes even if it doesn't match the other colors, it is something I keep as a trademark, or something
it isn't a color i normally see others use for eyes, nor is it my favorite color
just kind of stands out
Old Posted 03-20-2011, 03:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Dangerously Hyper
Default   #15  
My avatar... is pretty badass!! I like the white wings that contradict with everything else~~~
Oh, yea! Ultima and StarSeeker are my siblings!
FIRST MALE AVATAR OHHHH YEAAAAAHHH
Art by littl3chocobo and Lucid~!

Got married to Nikko on June 10th~!!!
Lauv keiko is my Lauv Bunneh!! ♥
Lauv Keiko's Sugary Goodness~~!!!
Old Posted 03-20-2011, 04:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
I finally bought a Celestial Sprite. I tried to do something creative with all the wing items. While I was using the purple wing pose I created the leg area. Wings didn't look as great and i really wanted to use that combination suddenly. So a bit more playing around and viola! The legs are my favorite part still. Second is the smile, made that with the lightest shade of the sly smile.

@Nicole: I cannot picture just how awesome what you have in mind for your head but it's already really neat! (didn't want to say awesome twice)
Old Posted 03-20-2011, 04:20 PM Reply With Quote