Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Best thing since cheese-in-a-can!
Default   #17  
Reyoki sighed as she leaned against a wall. She couldn't fathom how in the world she'd gotten an invitation to the Grand Masquerade, but she hadn't been about to look a gift horse in the mouth when the invitation arrived.

Gazing about the ballroom, she couldn't help but wonder how anyone could enjoy such an oppressing, stuffy atmosphere. She could hear chatting and laughter from all sides, but it didn't sound quite jovial to the well-dressed Acro.

She glanced about a nearby refreshment table and thought to herself, "Why did I even come to this ball? Sure, it was nice to dress up for once, but I knew I wouldn't enjoy being here in the least." She picked up a flute of champagne from the table and returned to standing next to the wall. She felt so out of place among such finery with her simple dress.

Emperor of Japan*Anonymous Fiend
Nikko, Kaguya, and Toki are my siblings

Reyo has an art thread!
Click the adorable tentacle creature!
Old Posted 07-21-2011, 01:44 PM  
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
walked into the main hall of the palace and looked around with bright blue eyes to the dancers, entertainers and listened to the music 'what a terrible noise' she thought to herself letting out a soft sigh, it wasn't that she was low born quite the opposite, her obsidian and blood ruby headdress was proof of this, it's just that her ears where sensitive and she prefared the silence to the loudness of music. She was dressed head to to in white robes, and white flowing coat gracefully danced around her form with each movement, around her arms would be a black and white shawl a sunrise orange sash around her waist, her hair was done up neatly and pined back with with fine white silk cords as not to be seen, around her neck a white crystal easily seen. For the moment however she believed that her wings be hidden as she didn't want to stick out like a soar thumb anymore than her clothing already did. Saying not a word to anyone she made her way gracefully to a wall, to watch the happenings the way she moved it was almost as if she glided across the floor a small smile seen on her face as she did so, it would be hard to believe the girl was one of the Deathless race.

>>hates entrance posts with vengeance<<
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 07-21-2011, 04:54 PM  
Derp
Default   #19  
Michael sighed; the bottoms of his feet were starting to feel like he'd filled them with water; and was now walking on the ridiculously large water balloons he now had on the ends of his ankles. Well,at least there was food. Right?

It wasn't that the party was bad...it was all very..uh..spectacular. But really, the finery was lost on him. A tailor, he saw many different kinds of gaudy-er! F-fine fabric all the time. And glitz wasn't too out of the ordinary. At least, around this time of year. But..as for the actual Masquerade...he never was one for dancing. Couldn't hold a beat if he had had drums strapped around his ears. Sing? Ask him to sing and he could belt out a sonnet in tones that sounded like angels had landed. Probably due to his very small figure. But dance..Oh lord no.

"Oh this is ridiculous..." He grumbled suddenly to himself, wobbling to a pillar to pause and practically yank off his heels- walking on the bare fabric of his stylized stockings for a moment before he diverted directly to a table full of sweets. At least there was free food.

And with pumps in one hand, nothing in the other; he began picking daintily at the snacks, making small noises of happy appreciation. Ooh god sugar was so delicious.

This is how I show my love.
I made it in my mind because;

I blame it on my ADD baby.
This is how an angel cries.
Blame it on my own sick pride.

Blame it on my ADD baby.

Old Posted 07-21-2011, 05:09 PM  
Scanning the area noticed someone moving, sort of, it was more stumbling and she found herself wondering why someone would torture themselves into wearing something if it made them walk like a mongoose that got shot in the leg with an arrow, though turned her head it was none of her concern well at least not until it effected her. Slowly she brought up her hand and yawned a little into it before lowering it for all that she had yet to do something this ball was draining, but then she put that down to the fact she hadn't been in the shadows for over twenty four hours.
Quote:

Old Posted 07-21-2011, 05:15 PM  
Not your ordinary good girl
Default   #21  
Being here, made Shadow Mask feel strange. It vaguely reminded her of the balls she to take part in, somwhere far, far away, long time ago. In that other life. Although, for her, this seemed to be much more shallow and distasteful than anything she could remember.

She admitted, though, that her attire wasn't matching for masquarade of this sort either - large, poofy dress, or at least flowing skirt would be required - but she had not come here to dance and there was no strict dress code - many had dressed in clothes unfit for a ball.

Right now, she was simply wandering trough the crowd, waiting, looking... She was still unsure if whoever had given her the message to meet him here would recognize her, and what was the purpose. It could be not to give her new assignment, but to get rid of her... But Shadow Mask wasn't afraid - a small blade was hidden in her sash, and there was always more reliable weapon, just one thought away.

Besides, it wouldn't be wise to start a battle in middle of such a crowded place, so, that idea wasn't very believable anyways. And she avoided any foods and drinks, just in case.
I'm not your ordinary good girl
And I don't believe in playing like I know that game

~ Shadow Assassin and a Part time Mule of Sadrain ~
What if I'm the kindest demon
Something you may not believe in

We're not on the same page, you don't even know me
Cause you never took the time
Old Posted 07-21-2011, 07:13 PM  
Exchanger
Demo looked up when he felt like he wasn't being watched any more. Or so he thought in his mind. He took a quick look at the area surrounding him to once again see if he saw anyone he knew. Unfortunately his search was in vain. Though he did not quite understand why many guests had been taking quick glances at him. Demo thought to himself, "Am I doing something wrong by standing here?" He paused then remembered that his dragon-like traits were not common in this area. He was not ashamed or haughty for having them, honestly they were just going to have to deal with it since he was after all allowed to be here.
[Proud Ascent Arco of Light.]

White thinks... That this signature is too sexy for its shirt. <3
~Neirra is my trisphee lil sis.~

Check out my Shop and my Quest Thread.
I'm a jerk so deal with it.
Old Posted 07-21-2011, 09:05 PM  
Default   #23  
Her eyes where drawn to the Dragonic, tilting her head just slightly she studied him for a moment 'How rare, a light Ascent, but then again I could be wrong... perhaps he is water or ice' she thought to herself, once again her eyes wandering to see if anything was happening. at the moment it seemed that everyone was having a good time, but then when so many people where together it stood to reason something bad was likely to happen
Quote:

Old Posted 07-21-2011, 09:25 PM  
Exchanger
Demo felt the gaze of another upon him but stronger than the normal stares of the party goers. Along with it came and foreboding feeling that enveloped his body. It sent shivers down his spine. Demo thought to himself, "What in the world?" His gazed drifted to a woman in white who practically glowed compared to the others. Demo again thought to himself, "Well heck, I'm not doing anything here and this woman intrigues my insatiable curiosity." With that thought he raised himself from the wall and made his way over to the woman.

Old Posted 07-21-2011, 09:31 PM  
Default   #25  
She would be sat still on her seat her eyes closing as if to rest but she tried to listened a low sigh passing her lips as the music covered everything 'damn noise' she thought to herself but kept her eyes closed unaware of the approaching figure, her hand slowly moved to her pendant and grasped it 'I need to remember, I must not forget' she say to herself continuously, soon her eyes opened her bright blue eyes seemingly a little brighter than before, her hand moving from her pendant as she looked down to fix her sash, it was now that she noticed another walking towards her, the one that she had been looking at 'I wonder why he is coming over here' she thought, though at the moment she was more interested in getting her sash to sit properly.
Quote:

Old Posted 07-21-2011, 09:47 PM  
Exchanger
Demo watch the woman's peculiar actions but dismissed them as normal things anyone would do. He approached her, making sure she was aware as not to startle her, and said, "Madame, who might I have the pleasure of meeting?" Along with this he presented her with a respectful bow, keeping his eyes locked with hers. In the process he made sure as not to let poor sleeping Richard fall off his shoulder.

Old Posted 07-21-2011, 09:53 PM  
Default   #27  
Standing as she was approached by the man she blinked a moment, her glacial blue eyes studying everything about the one whom kept complete eye contact with her, she found this an interesting thing in itself as not many would look directly in the eyes of one of her kind, but then again she didn't exactly look like one of her kin at the moment, allowing her sash to drop to her left hand side she moved her hand to her chest and bowed forward a little returning the gesture of respect “We are speaking so I am guessing we have met” she smile a little “You are an Ascent Arco, I am guessing of water, light or ice” she say gently, she was curious in to just what category he himself fit into.
Quote:

Old Posted 07-21-2011, 09:59 PM  
Trisphee's Mad Hatter
Getting up, Belial went to the liquid refreshments as all that snacking had made him parched. It was stupid to have gotten a plate with nothing to drink with it. In any case the selection was a total mystery to him. He had never seen any of these before in his life so choosing one would be difficult. Examining them closer did not merit a darn thing so choosing one at random would have to be.

He poured himself a glass of what looked like crystalline water and returned to his seat. Water was simple, right? so it made sense that he would pick what he knew. Besides, it was cold and the warmth in here from so many was beginning to bother him. He had not even danced and it felt as if he had been exercising. On putting down his drink he noticed the unattended plate had disappeared.

The waiters must be incredibly attentive as he was not out of his seat longer than five minutes at the least. Belial shrugged and sipped his water to enjoy some relief from the heat. Unfortunately it immediately caused him into a fit of coughing as the strong liquor went down his throat.

This was NOT water.

And people were beginning to stare at him to his shame. He did not come here to cause a fuss and making a shameful display such as this was very uncharacteristic. He cleaned up as best he could and mumbled a sincere apology under his breath if they were still looking at him. Going to the other side of the room might be the best for the time being. Since it was so large he felt certain that noone would have known about his "social gaffe"

But it wasn't as if anyone had been around to teach him a darned thing about that. . .

And he was still thirsty.
Old Posted 07-21-2011, 10:48 PM  
Exchanger
Default   #29  
"Well met miss." He said when she returned the bow out of respect. He thought to himself, "No others would sincerly return a bow here, this is very surprising." He was pleased that she knew of his race and not just that he was different from other. "To answer your question miss I am of the light. Don't think me rude but you do not seem to be like the others around here." He said gesturing to the surrounding public. "But nevermind that, how rude of me. My name is Demo, no need for titles in a foreign land. Who might you be referred to miss?

Old Posted 07-21-2011, 10:51 PM  
She looked to him and smiled a little “Warm meetings” she say gently in return to his own greeting, though to his comment she would blink a little startled at the thought of people being rude “If a show of respect is given it must be returned, this is the flow of things” she say with a soft tone to the one in front of her “I thought so, the light are quite rare, strong in their healing ability’s, not so much for weapons, but there have been a few exceptions to such rules” her tone showing she knew what she was talking about “I do not think it rude as you are most likely correct in your assumption that I am not like any here” her voice was open about such matters as her crystal blue eyes turned to the others within the vicinity before returning to the man as he introduced himself. “If you are rude, that makes me just as rude for not introducing myself” her hand coming up as she chuckled a little before placing it by her side “I quite agree when it comes to titles, with everyone wearing masks, titles are useless things... You can call me Ariiana” she say her hand once again moving to her chest as she bowed slightly “It is a pleasure to meet you Demo” her voice was calm as she spoke, standing from the bow once more now all the formality’s had been done
Quote:

Old Posted 07-21-2011, 11:09 PM  
draws the naughty bits
Default   #31  
Rembrandt had a rather productive evening, patting the pockets of his long coat with a smirk on his face and a drink in his hand. A few pearl necklaces, gem-encrusted rings, a diamond bracelet, and the money from cleverly dumped wallets; these rich folk sure didn't think to hide their riches very well in the midst of such an event. So secure in their thoughts that nothing could touch them...made him want to laugh. He walked by a rather drunk rotund man trying to hit on one of the maidservents and picked his pocket deftly, pushing the leather sachet into his coat to empty at a more opportune time. He looked up to see a male in a rather distinguished outfit and dignified horns take a drink of liquor and nearly cough his lungs up. Rembrandt laughed at the site; guess he thought the vodka was water. That was almost cute.

Rembrandt stopped to drop his drink off at an empty table and take another from a passing servant bearing a tray of them, just in time to look up to see the male approaching his way. He grinned and nodded at the fellow, a new patsy. "Good morrow to you sir; I couldn't help but notice you seemed to be having trouble a moment before, are you quite all right?"

i won't rot ∙ not this mind and not this heart ∙ i won't rot
Old Posted 07-21-2011, 11:25 PM  
Exchanger
Demo returned her bow. "Aiiriana, what a wonderful sounding name." He said smiling at her name. "Ah you speak for one beyond your apparent years. Very intriguing. I am of the younger of my people so much is new to me I must admit." He let out a small chuckle of embarrassment. "I do believe I made the right choice to walk over here."

Old Posted 07-22-2011, 12:16 AM