Serra's Art Gallery

A Neko's Quest | My Closet
Kitsune's Haven

Image courtesty
of tsukiko
Old Posted 07-24-2011, 03:39 AM  
It's over 9000!
Anytime;
I wanted to have a contest for the last event too but I couldn't come up with an idea
"It's in the stars.
It's been written in the scars on our hearts.

Your head is running wild again, my dear.
We still have everythin'.
We're not broken, just bent.
I'll fix it for us.
Our love's enough. "
Old Posted 07-24-2011, 03:46 AM  
Neko-chan Nya Nya~
Default   #147  
Writing this makes me want to use Asione somewhere else and actually find out what happens with her.

♥ Never be afraid to be yourself ♥

Want to see my art or webcomic?
Serra's Art Gallery

A Neko's Quest | My Closet
Kitsune's Haven

Image courtesty
of tsukiko
Old Posted 07-24-2011, 03:53 AM  
Leagues Under the Sea
Is the contest still open at all or no?

Mizeria's sister
Renata is my boyfriend! <3 He's mine no touchy!
Book Haven Closet
Lace and Chains: Hearts Intertwined
Airina's House of Antiques

Old Posted 07-24-2011, 01:35 PM  
It's over 9000!
Default   #149  
Tomorrow night they close
So you... have about.... 24 hours
xD
"It's in the stars.

I'll fix it for us.
Our love's enough. "
Old Posted 07-24-2011, 09:30 PM  
Derp
I can't wait for tomorrow. ~
/ wants to see winners. <3
nighty's sig in under construction.
Old Posted 07-24-2011, 10:05 PM  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #151  
Durr...It's not very good, but please enjoy it.

This story comes in two parts. One is of the human man named Isaac Westmore, otherwise known as the Funkduder. The other is of a woman who gave up her name to the man who saved her. People only know her as the Spirit of the Party, but this will be explained later…
Word of his true name would strike fear into the public, who still felt the effect of the Ten Thousand’s Massacre. Isaac was released confidentially and was given a new start after a religious cleansing had unbound him from the possession that had caused the incident. He drowned his guilt into his parties, first sponsoring them at The Brothel and then creating the Funk Enterprise hosting as the ultimate alias, Funkduder. Soon, he was up to his waist in debt and his only hope of clearing his name a second time was a contract for 4 million Gold Pieces (Aurum?): capture a live Alti'ui. His hands still remembered the massacre and although his instincts had been dulled by the gallons of liquor, he felt confident that he could do something so simple.
Ms. Spirit, on the other hand, had lived a long time before the birth of Isaac. She grew detached from the world and had never known the touch of technology, living far into the forest. She ran freely and was happy the way she was and her natural energy had made her strong, honorable among the Alti'ui. Her elders, before too long, had recognized her strength and had chosen her to be one of the guardians, those who protected the nature of Kalin.
“And here, on this day, I declare you to be a guardian. Go now and train to protect your family and the nature that we keep.” As the words of the elder were said and as the applause began to sound, a gunshot had sounded off in the distance.
“Damn you, Alti'ui! Stop moving!” Isaac armed himself with tranquilizer darts that fired using gunpowder capsules. It was relatively old and inefficient but effective nonetheless, and it was cheap too, a necessity for a man of his stature. The enemy armed themselves with everything nature could offer. Arrows and rocks flew at him from a distance as two men armed with bone swords swept in from the sky and the left. They weaved through the projectiles that landed just short of Isaac, quickly closing in on him.
Suddenly a roar came out from the distance and a scorpion of immense size dug out of the ground in front of him. Whether it was a Yutri or an actual monster hadn’t mattered anymore it began to rage through the trees towards the ones who had hit it.
Spirit had barely joined the battle before she stood at the feet of an enormous scorpion. It clacked its claws and snapped its tail at her, barely missing her. She stood frozen, scared for her life as her comrades at arms attacked the scorpion. She didn’t even notice when the scorpion’s claw backhanded her chest as she hit the floor…
Isaac knew that it had to be done, especially now that the angelic people were distracted. “It was fortunate that I came when I did, anyways. At least she would live instead of getting crushed by that thing…” Guilt came over him as the eyes of the woman began to open.
“Who are you? Or rather I should ask you, who am I? I can’t remember,” she said, grasping her forehead. Isaac began to doubt, seeing the innocence that she now possesed. He didn’t want to hand her to debtors, assuming the experiments they would try, but where could he go? At the very least, he would try not to lie to her.
“I do not know. I brought you to safety after you were attacked by a giant monster. Maybe you are a spirit, for it was divine intervention that saved us both, but what sort of spirit could you be anyways?”
“I don’t know, though I feel as though that sounds natural… you don’t seem to mean me harm, do you?” her eyes looked into his and she saw what his life had been and what it is now and felt the guilt that is behind his eyes. “I will not fight you, sir. You have saved my life and I owe you just as much.”
“But what about your life? You probably have a family to go back to, right?”
“But my family had not saved me. You did.” This made Isaac even guiltier. “My life is in your hands.” Reluctantly, Isaac took her to the debtors, and asked what they would do with her.
“Why of course, we’ll study her and dissect her. We need to find out how these work if we were to make human implementation one day.” Michael paused. The debtor was alone and seemingly unarmed…
“I’m sorry, but the deals off,” Isaac said and he killed the man and fled to Quesaria.
Old Posted 07-26-2011, 01:10 AM  
It's over 9000!
I'm sorry Funkduder but you were late to enter the contest and you did not enter it the right way. Please make sure to read everything next time before entering a contest.
"It's in the stars.

I'll fix it for us.
Our love's enough. "
Old Posted 07-27-2011, 06:03 AM  
It's over 9000!
Default   #153  
WINNERS!

( - Best Overall Story - )
Belial
150 Pearls

( - Most Creative Story - )
Lucifer and Serra Britt
100 Pearls

( - Staff Favorite - )
Nightmare
100 Pearls

( - Mizzy's Favorite - )
Sayuri Yukai
100 Pearls

Pearls were added to some of the categories because I thought you all deserved more. Everyone Won Something.
Thanks So much for parting part.
You all will get 25 anka tokens as well.
"It's in the stars.

I'll fix it for us.
Our love's enough. "
Old Posted 07-28-2011, 11:00 PM