Not Logged In

More More Magic
Default   #33  
That sites extremely slow, ps.

Sec, on the phone with Alan.

Old Posted 02-13-2011, 02:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee

Say hi for me! =D

No wonder, lol. I thought the site might be down temporarily or something. Our internet just got all tied up again. *sigh* Ian has this thing that sucks all the Wifi so Mom and I end up waiting forever to load a single page. Which is why she just unhooked it last night. Ahaha...
I'm a mule.

Visit my Quest?
Old Posted 02-13-2011, 02:40 PM Reply With Quote  
More More Magic
Default   #35  
For real, you need to unhook it! That kid..I want to beat him up for you.

Old Posted 02-13-2011, 02:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee

Lol, I want to beat him up, it's getting difficult.

Oh, we just found this out. Guess who's family ISN'T losing their house anymore? And guess who conveniently didn't tell us? I think soon Mom is going to ask him to move back since he's not in danger of being homeless anymore. His brother, Christopher, is going to have to be his family's problem because we can't do this much longer. He ate over half of the pie Dove bought for Mom last night. =\
I'm a mule.

Visit my Quest?
Old Posted 02-13-2011, 02:51 PM Reply With Quote  
More More Magic
Default   #37  
Grr...I was looking at hairs and accidentally bought one..it had to cost nearly all my money too. </3

I'm sorry Pie. If I was that boy, I'd at least show a little thankfulness.

Old Posted 02-13-2011, 02:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee

The Hairs are so pretty though! Lol. Sucks that it took almost all your money though. =( I wish the preview showed the items actually on the avatars. XP

I'm totally not stalking your posts all over Trisphee...>__>; I'm looking for places and you're the past poster in almost all of them. XD

At this point, it's just...I dunno. Friendship isn't going to keep me from calling him out on this anymore. As Mom put it, "What kind of friend just takes advantage of you like this?" So I'm really questing how much our friendship means to him at this point. =\
I'm a mule.

Visit my Quest?
Old Posted 02-13-2011, 03:06 PM Reply With Quote  
More More Magic
Default   #39  
Well yeah. That's my thought on it too. He's taking serious advantage of you and your mother's kindness. A friend finds value in those virtues and treasures them. He's doing quite the opposite.

Lol, stalk away. I'm just trying to find places to chat. The catpaws thread has nice people in it. :)

Old Posted 02-13-2011, 03:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee

Does it? Maybe I'll go poke in. I've been looking for a nice Hangout in the clubhouse, but I think I might have to end up making my own. I don't know what theme I'd use though...maybe another Pet Palace or something.

Made more pancakes this morning! They were yuuumy. <3 I was a bit vindictive though...Ian doesn't like cranberries, but I love putting them in pancakes. Last time I made a couple without the cranberries, but today I just made them all with 'em. >__>;
I'm a mule.

Visit my Quest?
Old Posted 02-13-2011, 03:16 PM Reply With Quote  
More More Magic
Default   #41  
Ah whatever. What do I always tell you? Take care of Pie. It would be one thing if he was trying, but he isn't. A person can only take so much and I know you. I know you've tried. I know you want things to be okay but..you can't just sit and be beaten over and over. You have to react. Put those cranberries in there. If he doesn't like it, he can make his own breakfast. Shoot...I want cranberry pancakes!!~

It is a nice place. :) Plus you earn points for items and such. If you do make a thread, be sure to tell me! <3

Old Posted 02-13-2011, 03:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee

Oops, lol. Didn't mean to cause you cravings. > w<;

Ahaha, I guess at least cranberries stop me from raging. I don't like raging. =(

Ooh, it's a charity thread! XD I thought it was someone's quest thread. A charity thread is neat though.

You know, I think I will! It's still a small site, so I gotta step up and MAKE some threads if I want to talk, I think.
I'm a mule.

Visit my Quest?
Old Posted 02-13-2011, 03:23 PM Reply With Quote  
More More Magic
Default   #43  
Girl, we got ta make the monies. Make them threads! <3 I'd make one but I don't really want to. Plus, I dunno...I like feeling kinda hidden? Ya know? I don't want to meet assholes.

Raging has it's time and place. :P

Old Posted 02-13-2011, 03:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee

Yeah, assholes are not fun. =( Being hidden DOES have benefits. XD No one bothers you much.
Once I get it all together, I can pay you for bannerz? YOU WILL TAKE MY MONEY FOR THEM, if you make some. Got it?
I'm a mule.

Visit my Quest?
Old Posted 02-13-2011, 03:32 PM Reply With Quote  
More More Magic
Default   #45  
Okay, got it. One coin each.

Old Posted 02-13-2011, 03:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee

You silly. <3

Kay, gonna switch over to Pisces and start working on that Club!
I'm a mule.

Visit my Quest?
Old Posted 02-13-2011, 03:43 PM Reply With Quote  
More More Magic
Default   #47  
Hehe, okay. <3 You know the drill. Colors and font. If you need the links say so.

Old Posted 02-13-2011, 03:48 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
http://trisphee.com/forums/showthrea...608#post479608

There it is! I think you might have to give me links to the font and colour theme sites you use. XP
A Fishy and .Rousi Quest
Animal Lover? Come join us!

Best people on earth can be found at the 10,000 Cat Paws Charity!

Gogo super kinspowers flowers and fish react!
Old Posted 02-13-2011, 04:48 PM Reply With Quote