Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Default   #17  
After a while she sighed and stood in a single graceful movement, her bright blue eyes looking down her golden yellow sash as she fiddled with it to get it to rest properly at her left had side. Once satisfied she moved from her spot towards the happenings at the bar, she thought she may as way try and enjoy herself while she was here but the music was hurting her ears, but this was of no concern at the moment as eventually the ball would come to an end as it did every year, and the silence would return.

With quick elegant movements, she would move around the dancers, her movements made with purpose and reason, every one meticulous on where it was placed, it was almost like a dance in itself, her robes flowing around her form as she took to the task at hand. Stopping at the bar she looked to the bartender for a moment and bit her lip she didn't want to drink well at least alcohol such a thing was taboo within her culture but she would seem like such a child if she asked for something else, letting out a sigh "Umm... would you happen to have some apple juice" she would ask sheepishly.

Her eyes went to The goings on beside her and blinked, it seemed disfunctional to her, but her eyes went back to the bartender as he placed a glass filled with the drink she had asked "Thank you very much" her hand going to her chest she would bow forward a little as she did so, standing straight once more her eyes going back to the happenings 'If he is lower than the Feryxonis male, then he is undisciplined but perhaps it is because of the atmosphere' she thought to herself, she would turn back to her drink
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 07-23-2011, 06:42 AM  
Wanderer
Sen yanked his mask down haphazardly over his face to hide the laughter that spread a wide grin across it. Holding up his drink, he pretended to cough -- although how successful that was, he wasn't too sure of...This man, this wine-on-jacket man...I bet...I could get along with him! Finally, someone who wasn't uptight.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 07-23-2011, 06:33 PM