Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Aigoo!
Default You've just gotta be strong!   #1  
I have never had alot of stress in my life. I have had it relativly good and been able to keep a pretty sunny disposition.

But resently I have had alot of stress come into my life and it has really gotten me down. I am not very happy and cry alot I just haven't been my normal cheerful shelf.

It's just one of those things you know where you just have to stay strong and keep at it until things go your way because just crying about it wont get you anything!!!

Well I am feeling alittle better today though I am not 100% and probably wont be for a while. *sigh*
Old Posted 03-09-2011, 10:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Sized Ninja
Hey hun. If you ever need some one to talk feel free to pm me. ^_^

Thanks so much littl3chocobo

Quest thread~http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showt...39#post1503339
Old Posted 03-10-2011, 12:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Let Love Lead
Default   #3  
Staying strong does help things along, but so does venting to friends. Sometimes you just need to break down and let it out- and feel that much better afterward!

I hope you feel better soon C:
Old Posted 03-10-2011, 03:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Aigoo!
thanks alot that is one of my main problems I feel I have no one to talk to.
Old Posted 03-10-2011, 06:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Princess Luna
Default   #5  
i am soo stressed out with school,as well as dealing with many issues with my family,it is truly falling apart n slowly bringing me into it,there are times where that same night there is arguing i just want to run away and never come back to this ,but the reason i stay is to be there for my mom and help her out in any way i can,and i know that even in times like this she needs me the most to help her get by. the night i found out my mom's kidneys were failing i couldn't stop thinking about it that night,and when i was trying to go to sleep,i was tossing and turning all night and was crying,the next day at school i told my best friends ,because they see my mom as a mom to them as well and as i was telling them what was happening i began to burst out in tears,as i walked into my class, students,as well as my friends had asked me what was going on causing me to cry more.i thank god for having friends be for me in times like this,and a month after that ,things had gotten even worst,more yelling and more arguing,and im just tired of all of this
living life with no regets:cool:;)
Last edited by lollie; 03-11-2011 at 02:37 AM.
Old Posted 03-11-2011, 02:25 AM Reply With Quote