Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Webcomicker!
Default   #193  
Eli better be careful with their items. xP I'm seeing Zaff Cast all over again. xD;

And they even named their shoes Converse even though that name is trademarked.

-----------------------------------
CMYK
Old Posted 06-02-2011, 09:14 PM  
Be afraid.
oooh someone may get in trouble :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rem View Post
It was Ashy's abs that brought us forth

Gallagher is my eternal nemesis
I have Fen's Boobs
Nexy's Wench
Old Posted 06-02-2011, 09:15 PM  
The only Prof. of Fizzyology
Default   #195  
*Stares at Brave Victory* Why am I not surprised? lol Made keyblades already, so why not a buster sword? XD

Huzzah for purply stuff! :O

Click to go to Quest Thread ---v

Member since Nov. 4th 2010
Old Posted 06-03-2011, 02:00 PM  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Kingdom Hearts then Final Fantasy XD

OBBIE'S twin sister
My Baby:Link Super secret Mission:Link
Old Posted 06-03-2011, 08:05 PM  
Heavenly Angel
Default   #197  
I like how the cute ones are usually the Aurum MI's :D
Old Posted 06-05-2011, 11:23 AM  
The Illusionist
Hopefully the next ADI is something more like the desert nomad, or Archer. So far all the past ADI's have been pretty girly...
The only one that wasn't was the werewolf, everything else after that was focused more on female avatars.
:/

Old Posted 06-05-2011, 02:56 PM  
Be afraid.
Default   #199  
chicks do have the majority on avatar sites though illu
Quote:

I have Fen's Boobs
Nexy's Wench
Old Posted 06-05-2011, 09:11 PM  
Snap!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
Because she's not ripe yet.
But wouldn't she be green? xD
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 06-06-2011, 01:10 AM  
Be afraid.
Default   #201  
i was all green Ginger :P
Quote:

I have Fen's Boobs
Nexy's Wench
Old Posted 06-06-2011, 01:28 AM  
Blue Fish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashy View Post
chicks do have the majority on avatar sites though illu
Exactly, which is why, pretty much anywhere you look, there's a lot more female items than male.

Not to mention: manly = much more difficult to think of mostly. Pants, shirts shoes. Weapons. That... is primarily all you can do for "manliness" (not all of course but mostly) and there's only so much you can do with that before it gets boring/repetitive.

Also... 2 out of 3 of the items are pretty manly as is, so what if the ADI isn't? Eh, but... that's just me.

And in my opinion I don't think this one is too "girly". It's sleep wear. It is CUTE, but not GIRLY. not... to me at least.

'Tis a picture of Tokyo I took. ^^
I'm a girl.
I love Writing Tools, and KPop, and minty stuffs.
Old Posted 06-06-2011, 02:59 AM  
Developer
Default   #203  
Y'know, I'm a guy too, Illu, and I'll agree with Az here. Monthlies in general tend to be hard to use when they don't match your theme, but there's nothing about Pillow Talk except for one of the three color schemes that would preclude its use on a masculine avatar if the theme is compatible. It's not like it's a frilly dress or a bunch of bows and ribbons; those would be hard to put on a masculine avatar no matter what your theme is, and your complaint would have some foundation.
Old Posted 06-06-2011, 12:01 PM  
The Illusionist
I didn't say all monthlies just ADI's
And where is this conversation coming from? First I'm just talking about how the aurum monthlies have more feminine poses next it's all items in general?
Plus I wasn't really complaining at all, I was just stating what seemed obvious to me :|

Old Posted 06-06-2011, 01:43 PM  
Developer
Default   #205  
When did I say *I* was talking about anything but the ADIs? My only comment even close to saying otherwise was to imply that ADIs shared the same difficulty in use as any other monthly items.
Old Posted 06-06-2011, 02:55 PM  
Trisphee Kensai
Yer wearin a looooot of pink for someone saying that Pillow Talk isn't manly enough.

Or are you saying pillow talk itself isn't manly, only for girls? Oooooh man, the ladies are gonna be maaaaad!

But, seriously, It really is hard to get items done for men because...well....we dress pretty simply. Armor/Weapons/Guns/Shields/Pants/Shirts

Anything else is absolutely gender neutral (I don't include normal pants/shirts because those DO tend to get looked at as more masculine), or feminine.

In fact, things like leggings, tails, fur, neko items in general, cute stuff, pink/purple/yellow stuff, dresses, skirts, many kinds of shoe, all accessories, any long hair....etc.....is considered more towards the feminine side.

If you want manly, I know this store called Work World. It's all manly clothes. (I actually DO buy my pants there. Great quality, and only place that sells 29 in mens >w< )
<--Trisphee Kensai-->
Old Posted 06-06-2011, 05:19 PM  
The Illusionist
Default   #207  
Hermes if that's truly what Trisphee thinks for guys maybe you guys can come together and branch out item ideas that are suitable for guys :\ And leave those ideas in storage so everyone has a reference for items.
And I never mentioned pillow talk but I do see a few neutral poses from it but anything else is more suited for female avies :\

And Coda I don't want to start bickering or anything but why is it that when you try explaining something to me or put out your opinion it seems like you have a negative attitude in your wording?

Old Posted 06-06-2011, 06:26 PM  
Blue Fish
I'm sorry to sound rude here, but if you want manly items "out of the ordinary" or whatever, why don't you go suggest them. I haven't exactly seen many suggestions from you in there. Artists cannot read minds. If you want something, you have to say it or no one's going to know.

'Tis a picture of Tokyo I took. ^^
I'm a girl.
I love Writing Tools, and KPop, and minty stuffs.
Old Posted 06-06-2011, 06:30 PM