Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Sentinel Ascendant
Default   #17  
@Lucid: The Fenrir disappeared and Lucid was suddenly rapped in Fenrir's pole-axes chain. It could turn into pieces and be maneuverer like a chain ax easily. Fenrir Flipped around her and spun Lucid before the chain let her go hurdling her toward the ground.

@Letiel: She soon turned on Letiel separating into many Fenrir's again, each one smirking at Letiel in a way that could make some extremely angry.

@Sei: "Have you come to join the madness as well" She gave Sei the power of flight as well and grinned, it had been awhile since she had gotten to interact with others like this.
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 07:06 PM  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
Lucid was plummeting fast, unsure of how to control herself in the air. She flipped around as best as she could and kicked off a nearby tree to get back into the action, shooting three Fenrirs as she approached.

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 12-08-2010, 07:07 PM  
Banned
Default   #19  
Letiel felt a pang of irritation. She was a god! She KNEW we were mortals! Fen didn't have to rub it in! Wait... This was a test! With a lot of difficulty, Letiel concentrated on shoving the anger away, taking out three of the metal, bladed cards. With a flick of the wrist all three went flying into different dopplegangers.
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 07:08 PM  
Moderation Admin
As the General's magic touched Sei, wings appeared on his back as if they had always been there. He flexed them, making sure they were able to handle his commands, and they seemed to react favorably to him. He flapped his wings, sending dust flying as he tore into the open sky.

With the wind whipping his face, he held onto the polearm that was blessed for him a few weeks ago. Swinging it while flying was impossible, so he began using it to stab and pierce as he flew. He focused, trying to pinpoint the real General, and sped towards her spear at the ready!

Galla: always, all the time, a galla has no tolerance for it, and galla has all the tolerance.

Trisphee Site Rules | Sei's Hideout
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 07:09 PM  
Keeper of Secrets
Default   #21  
Taishi looked to her back and quirked a brow "Umm... I know i look young, but what exactly makes you think i don't have a set of winges all my own" she would say her tone seemingly offended by having 'faulse wings' on her petite frame
Unmei no hi Tamashii tai Tamashii
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 07:09 PM  
Sentinel Ascendant
@Lucid: She grinned a little. "how well can you fight close quarters in the air with a weapon like that" One of her dopplegangers shot toward Lucid.

@Leteil: Her use of cards intrigued her and 3 of her dopplegangers burst before being replaced again. "Remind me to teach you a few card tricks of my own later"

@Sei: "You need to learn that your wings are an appendage and yet they are not there, you can swing through them just fine without injuring yourself, don't let it fool you or hold your true power back.

@Taishi: One of her dopplegangers appeared behind her and touched her shoulder making the wings fade, "My apologies, but as you see most the inhabitants of this world can not fly."
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 07:14 PM  
Banned
Default   #23  
Letiel beat her wings, backing up as the three cards went spinning into oblivion. She had 49 cards left and they weren't fun to replace. Backing up she settled for watching the others "dance" with the dobblegangers. Letiel moved slowly, never staying in one place but never engaging in battle.
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 07:16 PM  
Sentinel Ascendant
@Letiel: "Don't worry about replacing your cards, I can do it much faster than you" Came the generals voice from behind her. For the second time the general grabbed her but flung her to the ground this time "Keep moving, you leave yourself open if you move to slow" Said many Fenrir's as she split again.
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 07:21 PM  
Banned
Default   #25  
Letiel gasped in surprise at Fenrir's touch then yelped in fear as the ground rushed at her. Pushing the fear away she spread her wings and used the momentum to get back into the sky. As much as L hated to admit it, she was terrified and she was shaking.

She's right, I've got to do something.

Letiel took out 8 cards. It was the max number she could throw at one time. Taking careful aim she let them all fly, two missed but the others struck dopplegangers. Following her cards, Letiel sliced her blades at another Fen.
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 07:25 PM  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
Close-range fighting was the first thing Lucid had learned from Miss Taiye, and was confident she would succeed. She slowed her flight as the doppleganger sped in her direction, then dropped in altitude as it attacked. Lucid parried a second shot from the doppleganger then flew higher. As they danced around each other, matching blow for blow, Lucid appeared frustrated. However, Lucid was resourceful enough to know she wouldn't be beat in melee combat. She smiled and fired her weapon as she swung it, pleased to see the doppleganger disappear.

Lucid looked at her comrades all engaged with multiple Fenrirs, and sighed. "How are we supposed to touch you if we don't even know where you are?" Lucid cried out.

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 12-08-2010, 07:26 PM  
Moderation Admin
Default   #27  
Sei heeded his General's advice and began to use his polearm for more than just piercing. He kept rushing towards the Generals, but they disappeared and appeared at random intervals. He stopped to get a new vantage point and sped towards another General as fast as his wings would let him. As he pierced one, it disappeared and left him dazed for a second. He readjusted his aim at another general and sped towards Fenrir.

Galla: always, all the time, a galla has no tolerance for it, and galla has all the tolerance.

Trisphee Site Rules | Sei's Hideout
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 07:26 PM  
Sentinel Ascendant
@Leteil: Fenrir jumped back, Leteil had found the real one but hitting her was no easy task "Faster" Fenrir disappeared.
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 07:27 PM  
Sentinel Ascendant
Default   #29  
@Lucid: "Well that would be cheating, don't tell me you have no spiritual sense....your letting your eyes guide you, not your soul"

@Sei: He plowed through one of her dopplegangers. "Better, but stop letting your eyes fool you, blindness on the field will only get you killed. I have tricks up my sleeves, and the enemy surely has more"
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 07:29 PM  
Banned
Letiel felt the air change when the last Fenrir move. It was solid. More so than the other dopplegangers. This one also moved rather than accept a hit. The fakes didn't bother dodging. A smile lit up L's face for a moment. The General was gone but she had found her if not for a moment.
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 07:30 PM  
Sentinel Ascendant
Default   #31  
@Letiel: "Can you find me again, use your senses not your eyes."
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 07:32 PM  
Keeper of Secrets
Taishi felt the dopplegangers touch and the wings fade "Just check in future" she would say, she only appeared as a twelve-year-old girl with long lavender hair and golden eyes which glow like miniature suns. She wore plain white sil kimono type robe, white cloth sandals, a white headband and a blood red Jun-jin crystal hanging around her neck, though as soon as the wings vanished she closed her eyes and brought her hands closer to her and mumbles somethin under her breath soon she would begin to glow for a second soon the glow would face and set of feathery white wings, which where shaped much like a normal Angel's, her dress sense doesn’t change nor does her height or weight. she didn't seem to be in such a great hurry to attack instead she just stood there watching studdying all the 'Fenrir's' moving around as if she was looking for something paticular

(I hate changing forms Jun-Jin is a protective crystal given to her races children, sil is her races version of silk just more durible)
Unmei no hi Tamashii tai Tamashii
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 07:32 PM