Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Double Rainbow
Default [M] Kit & Halloweeen "Broken Hearts Can Love Again"   #1  
Private roleplay between myself and Halloweeen. Takes place several years after Hogwarts, around the time that Harry's second son is born.

Warnings: m/m relations, language, character death.
If any of this offends you, get out now. Otherwise please sit back, relax, and enjoy the show... Oh, and please. keep your filthy paws off those reply buttons!

Notes: I'm changing the names of Harry's sons. After all, what kind of name is 'Albus' in this day and age? (Plus I'm far from his biggest fan...) they shall be known as Kendrick James Potter (James, aged 2 1/2) and Kieran Alastair Potter (Albus, newborn).

DISCLAIMER: Harry Potter and all related names, characters, places, and creatures belong to J.K. Rowling and the wonderful people at WB. I mean no infringement by using the characters. Neither myself nor Halloweeen are making any real-world currency from this.
Old Posted 11-07-2016, 06:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Harry got the call that Ginny was at the hospital, but it was several hours before he could get away from work to go there to be with her. When he arrived at St. Mungo's, the doctor stopped him before he could enter the room where his wife and newborn son awaited him.

"Mr. Potter. I have good news, and bad news... The good news is your son is perfectly healthy, if a little on the large side... The bad news is that because of this, Ginevra suffered an incredible amount of internal damage. We fear that she may not recover, even with our extensive supplies of potions and healing spells." The doctor said.

Harry was stunned. His wife, the only woman he'd ever truly loved, might be dying. He nodded, numbly, barely aware of the doctor saying he could go in to see his wife and child, but not for too long- Ginny needed her rest, after all, if she were to have any chance of recovery. His hand rested on the doorknob for a moment as he worked up the nerve to go in and see his son and wife, knowing this may be one of the few- if not only- times he may see them together.
Old Posted 11-07-2016, 06:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #3  
Draco was there at the hospital with his wife, this was their second child after the first one became still during the pregnancy so he wasn't sure if he was ready to feel the same emotions as last time. He found out that his wife also kept secrets from him, so this being their first child together, but second with her blood as she was with another. Yes. Well Draco didn't take that too well and honestly wasn't sure he wanted a child with his wife. But he did want to know the love his father talked about when he was a child.

Draco sat in the room with her watching her sleep as he held onto his son whom was born four days ago. Though the doctor wanted to make sure the mother was alright and asked them to stay for a bit longer. The little one in his arms had his hair and eyes unlike the mother's green eyes and natural blonde hair. The baby had light blonde hair almost ultra light with light blue eyes that were stunning. "Morning little Ryu, you're quite awake now aren't you?" Draco spoke talking to his child.
Old Posted 11-12-2016, 08:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Harry entered the hospital room, going towards the bed. He forced a smile as he laid beside his wife, wrapping an arm around her and kissing her cheek lightly, "I'm so sorry, Gin... I shoulda been here sooner..." Harry said softly, the smile falling away as he just held her, careful of the precious bundle she held in her arms.

She sighed softly, leaning into her husbands embrace. "I know how hard it is for you to get away from work, love..." She said, giving him a small smile. She looked away from Harry and down at the bundle as it cooed. "Hey sweetheart... you wake up to meet your daddy?" She asked smiling at the baby. She sat up, wincing a little Harry quick to help her. She giggled softly at the nervous look onher husband's face as she laid the baby in his arms. "Harry, meet your second son, Kieran Alastair Potter."

He smiled softly, relaxing a little as the boy blinked his eyes up at Harry, not really taking him in completely,but definitely focusing on the person holding him. "Hey Kieran..." He said, voice soft as he moved one hand to lightly stroke the soft little cheek, and the thin, dark downy hair that covered the baby's head. "He's beautiful, Gin... " Harry said, looking up at her. "Almost as beautiful as you..."
Old Posted 11-12-2016, 09:10 PM Reply With Quote