Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

petite fantaisiste
Default   #17  
"It's Blitz!" Cork exclaimed.
"Blitz!" Said Fran, in the same manner as Cork.
The twins' eyes lit up.
"You used your phone," said Cork.
"You touched the screen," said Fran.

Blitzel saw Rune coming towards him and swallowed. "Cork, Fran. We're getting the book this one has on top of his stack. The one without words on the cover."

Cork grabbed the book from the top of Rune's pile. "This one? You're no fun Blitz." He pouted.
Fran grabbed a second book from Rune's books, "This one? Blitz is being boring."
Cork turned to Rune, "What in this book?" He waved it in the air.
Fran stepped next to Cork, "What's in this one?" She waved it in the air.

Old Posted 11-09-2016, 12:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Rune made a noise of protest when the twins took his books. "It's none of your business whats in them! Now give them back! He said, reaching for the books. One was his journal, the other his sketchbook. Both held sensitive information about his life at home and at school. He couldn't let anybody see them- if his father found out... He shuddered, a look of fear crossing his features as he tried harder to get the books away from the twins.
Old Posted 11-09-2016, 12:12 AM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Default   #19  
"We'll give one back," Blitzel said.
Cork looked at Blitz, "Really, Blitz?"
Fran looked at Blitz," Blitz, really?"

Blitzel looked at the two books, tugging on his blazer button. "Yes, really. It's gamble."

"Oh, gamble," Cork parroted.
"Gamble." Said Fran.
"Fran give yours back." Said Cork.
"Cork give back yours." Said Fran.
The two paused and looked at Rune.

"Rune, pick one," said Cork.
"Yeah Rune, it's more fun that way," completed Fran.
They held out the two books, each both held in two hands, tightly gripped.

Last edited by Potironette; 11-09-2016 at 12:30 AM.
Old Posted 11-09-2016, 12:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Rune let out a soft whine, looking up at the teens pleadingly. Why can't I have both...?" He asked, looking nearly on the verge of tears. He bit his lip, trying to decide on which of the books was less important to keep private. On the one hand, his sketchbook was full of naughty pics and embarrassing doodles. On the other, his journal...

It held his entire life since the day he woke from the accident that killed him mum and left him so severely scarred. Everything. Every hope, every dream...Every instance of abuse at the hands of his father, who blamed him for his mothers death, and often told hom it should have been him, Rune, that dies instead of his precious Mirai.

He reached for his journal, despite the twin keeping ot just out of hos reach. I made up my mind... Now gomme back my journal..." He begged.

(( should they keep his notebook, and give back the sketchbook instead, seeing the way he reacts?)
Old Posted 11-09-2016, 12:41 AM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Default   #21  
Fran saw Rune reaching towards the book in her hands, "Hey Blitz, he wants this." She said.
"Yeah Blitz, he wants that bad." Echoed Cork.

Blitzel scrutinized Rune. Rune was an honest guy, he figured, judging by the way his eyes lingered on the book in Fran's hands.
"Cork, we'll be giving back the one in your hands." He said, tugging on his blazer button.

The twins smiled toothily. Cork shoved the sketchbook into Rune's hands, "Here have this."
"We'll be keeping this!" Fran exclaimed, and tossed the journal over to Blitzel.

Blitzel grinned, now he'd take this to the boss. "Nice playing with you," he said to Rune, mockingly, and turned to leave.

"Hey Rune, what's the other book?" Cork asked.
"Yeah Rune, Blitz has your journal so what's in the other one?" Asked Fran.

Old Posted 11-09-2016, 12:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Rune made a frustrated noise, gripping his sketchbook tight when it was tossed to him, and was about to run after Blitzel to beg for his journal back, when the twins cut him off. "None of your business," he said, tightening his grip on it more, not wanting to give Cork and Fran another chance to steal his books.
Old Posted 11-09-2016, 01:08 AM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Default   #23  
Cork shrugged, "We don't want it."
Fran shrugged, "It's no fun without Blitz."
Cork nodded, "No fun. Let's go bother Blitz."
Fran nodded, "Yeah he used a phone."

The twins trotted after Blitzel into room 404.

----------
Luck glared, still frustrated, at the textbook in his hands. The doorknob clacked. Luck shoved the textbook into the desk.

Blitzel entered the room, "Boss, we got the book."

Luck smiled warmly, calmly, languidly "Good job Blitz." His gaze over Blitz to the twins behind him, "Good job Cork, Fran."

Cork giggled, "Good job Fran!"
Fran giggle, "Good job Cork!"

Blitzel threw the book at Luck, "Here you go, boss. What are you doing with it?"
Luck grinned, "It was fun, that's enough isn't it?"

Blitzel tugged at the button on his blazer, "Yeah, that's it." And left the room.
Cork and Fran looked curiously at Luck, "What are you doing in here Luck?" Asked Cork.
"Yeah, this is the textbook room." Added Fran.

Luck glared, "Get lost you two."
Cork giggled and left to play a prank on his next class. Fran giggled and followed Cork out 404.

Luck got up from the desk and peered out the hall, making sure Blitzel and Cork and Fran were out of sight before discreetly closing the door. He looked down at the book in his hands curiously. It was an odd book. He flipped it to a middle page.

Old Posted 11-09-2016, 01:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Today was awful. First, having to deal with Luck and his buddies, getting the shit beat out of me by them. Then dealing with my father when I got home- Yes, I was late, he was already here. Must have just gotten in before me, since he was still in the front hall when I tried to sneak into the house, clothes dirty and torn from the fight. ...I don't know who's worse, more ruthless in their beatings- Luck, or my father...

----

Rune leaned against the wall, tears falling down his cheeks as he slid to the floor, landing in a heap, crying silently. Thankfully it seemed the hallway was unused this period, since there were no students running about as the bell rang, sognalling the start of class. Rune ignored it, too worked up to pay the world enough attention to notice. He was afraid- what if Luck and his goons read his journal? What if they told somebody? What of his father found out?! 'Oh fuck, I'm screwed if anyone finds out... he began paanicking, breaths coming in short gasps, his pupils dilating as the workd began to spin.
Old Posted 11-09-2016, 02:03 AM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Default   #25  
Luck looked down at the page in horrible fascination, his frustrations with textbooks forgotten. Luck flipped to the first page of the journal, what was this? A voice in his head told him it was better to stop looking, now. But curiosity got the better of him.

Old Posted 11-09-2016, 02:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Page upon page of horrifying reality faced Luck as the teen read more of Rune's journal. The beatings he endured, from both Luck and his father, admissions of self-harm and contemplations of suicide... And, the beatings from his father escalating into more... Before, they'd been punishment for some imagined fault. But as time progressed, they grew worse, and slowly mentions of sexual abuse became more common and more of a focus in many of Rune's entries... And how the boy was slowly getting used to it, accepting it as his new normal... Even, possibly, beginning to... Not exactly enjoy it, but definitely something close. Daydreams, too, imaginings of those rapes being more concentual, and with someone else entirely... A certain blond jock, perhaps...
Old Posted 11-09-2016, 02:20 AM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Default   #27  
Luck flipped over to read the last page, before closing the journal with a bang. His face twisted, scrunched up in an ugly frown. Curiosity killed the cat didn't it?

Journal in hand, Luck exited room 404, glancing at the clock along the way. 12:50, it said. Lucked growled. He missed his first class without realizing it. It was already 14 minutes into class time, and classes wouldn't end for another 18 minutes. Might as well skip, no use going to class that late. Besides, he couldn't confront Rune in class.

Luck entered the main hallway and found Rune slumped on the floor, his purple hair in a disarray, his headphones dangling limply. Luck scowled as he watched Rune's silent weeping. Luck threw the journal in front of Rune.

"Get up, you should be in class." Luck said. He shifted his eyes uncomfortably to the side, before bending down. Rune was too kind for his own good, but he wasn't as weak as Luck originally thought.

Old Posted 11-09-2016, 06:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Rune's head shot up when his journal was tossed down onto the floor in front of him, startling him out of his panicked thoughts. He grabbed the book, holding it close to his chest, not looking at Luck. He knew the boy would have read it already, and knew there was no sense in hiding anything.

He whined softly, scooting away slightly, wishing Luck would just leave him alone, yet wishing the exact opposite at the same time.
Old Posted 11-09-2016, 08:38 PM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Default   #29  
Luck stared at Rune, half dumbstruck at his ineffectively scooting away. No wonder he set him off.

Luck grabbed Rune by the scuff of his shirt. "Why?" He asked, searching Rune's face. He skimmed a hand along Rune's neck, almost nervously, as he watched Rune's reaction.

(I'm having a bit of trouble with these parts. Not really sure how these type of stories really go, since I've not read much stories like it.)

Old Posted 11-09-2016, 08:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Rune flinched hard when he was grabbed, before freezing up, trembling slightly under Luck's touch, which was surprisingly gentle. He was silent a little while longer before slowly relaxing slightly. "W-why what?" He asked quietly, voice a little rough from all his crying.

(You're doing alright. He caneither take advantage of Rune's vulnerable state, or simply comfort the boy... or make fun of him over it.)
Old Posted 11-09-2016, 09:02 PM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Default   #31  
Luck dropped his hands, stuffing them into the pockets of his red hoodie.

"Your journal. You like the guy that bullies ya huh?" Luck slipped into an accent. He did that when he was unsure of himself.

"Hey, I'm sorry. You're pretty tough for putting up with your father like that." Luck shifted his eyes towards the left, contemplating for a bit. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up." Luck motioned to Rune to follow and started for the boys' bathroom.

Old Posted 11-09-2016, 09:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Rune flushed deeply when luck mentioned his crush. He closed his eyes as a tremor went through him. He could feel another mini panic attack creeping up, when the blond suddenly changed the subject to his father. He opened his eyes, looking up at Luck, surprised at the compliment.

When Luck mentioned his getting cleaned up, he pulled himself onto his feet, following a couple steps behind, holding his books tight, body tense, ready to run if this happened to be another trick or trap of some sort.
Old Posted 11-09-2016, 09:44 PM Reply With Quote