Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #33  
"Yeah, he's really big compared to other wolves." Yuki looked up and down at him. Kiba just wagged his tail. Yuki just shook her head and sighed at the sight. "You're too spoiled. I'm going to have to teach you how NOT to be spoiled." She stated and rubbed his head. Yuki was confused as she stared at the map and then at Yemon. "Of course I know how." She said proudly though she had no idea what reading and writing were. "Why do you ask though? Are you going to use me, or well, my powers, to your advantage?" She asked curiously. She thought it would actually be fun, that way she could interact with the humans without being seen.
Old Posted 03-17-2016, 08:37 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
He stares at her for a moment and then sighs, "There are signs posted by humans all over the place, and knowing what the signs say can help get you out of trouble or avoid humans if you don't want to be bothered by them. You being able to read wouldn't really give me any power over you, unless you felt like you have to repay me. But that I would decline since you did help me out the other day. Here, I'll write the letters in the snow and teach them to you, I'll just start and having you learn what each one is called and once you've got that down I'll teach you how to spell." Picking up a stick he begins writing the letters into the snow, then points to each one saying their names. Once she starts getting the hang of it he nods in approval, "Would you like to learn a song?" Smiling he sings the alphabet song, something she can learn to sing to help remember her alphabet.

Old Posted 03-17-2016, 09:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #35  
Yuki raised an eyebrow as she listened to him. She was rather embarrassed that he knew she didn't know how to read, that he could tell that she was lying. She was hesitant to learn them because she didn't understand why really. But she eventually started to warm up to it and began to follow along and repeated the alphabet after him. She began to sing along with him the best she could, Yuki tripped up quite a few times though. She slowly began to get the hang of it. "You know, I have avoided humans without ever reading your so called sign. You're the only reason why I'm at risk for a human to see me and Kiba." She told him.
Old Posted 03-17-2016, 11:55 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
"Really? You probably just kept away from places you saw humans then, but either way I think having this kind of skill will come in handy for you. Not to mention since Kiba looks like a wolf who's been around a while, he'd probably warn you if you were in trouble, isn't that right big guy?" Yemon affectionately scratches behind his ear for a bit, then looks up at the sun. "Well, I better get back, I'll look for you again tomorrow, you don't have to come so close to human places though since it could cause problems for you."

Old Posted 03-18-2016, 11:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #37  
"Kiba is my guard wolf. He will protect me. He might not talk but I know he understands me and knows when I'm in trouble and what not." She patted Kiba It was obvious how much he was enjoying the attention with his tongue hanging out of his mouth, his tail wagging. It looked like he was giving a wolf like grin. Being honest with herself, the thought of hi leaving again upset her because she didn't want to be alone anymore. Yemon was the only person she was able to talk to, the only one who she could trust with her secret, that being the secret of her very own existence. She didn't do much, just let Kiba hunt for her and ate the animal that he would capture and just survive until the next day.

The next day wasn't at all pleasant, in fact, it was forty degrees hotter than normal and a portion of the snow had melted. Yuki tried her best to not to melt. But water kept dripping off of her. She was trying her best to cool herself down but when she would lay in the snow, it would melt underneath her.
Old Posted 03-19-2016, 12:34 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
After having identified the paths that would need maintenance, Yemon's boss sent him out to clean them up and restock some of the cabins with food. While he's out with the snowmobiles he looks for Yuki, since its much warmer he's afraid she'll be melting again. Sure enough he soon finds her laying in the snow, the snow melting around her.

"I thought this might happen," looking back at the sledge the snowmobile he's got a tarp covering the top of the sledge. Going over to Yuki he scoops her up, setting her on the tarp, then starts packing as much snow around her as he can to try and keep her cool. "I'm going to take you as close to the top of the mountain that I can, the suddenly warm weather seems to be a bit much for you. Just hang in there Yuki."

Once she's been settled in he goes as quickly as he can with the snowmobile to the top, trying to avoid commonly traveled paths because he wanted to avoid people. Along these paths the trees are dense, making it a bit hard to see what's further up so he has to slow down some to make it through the trees without crashing.

Old Posted 03-19-2016, 05:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #39  
Kiba wasn't too friendly this time around as he wasn't sure what Yemon was doing and he was worried about Yuki. "Kiba, He's going to help." She assured the wolf as she patted him. She was breathing slowly. "What if going to the top doesn't help me when Spring comes? What if all the snow melts, what if I melt? What will happen to me then?" She asked. She couldn't even form snow clouds though she could still move the snow that was already on the ground but that was it. "I'm really scared Yemon. I don't ever remember being this scared before." She told him. Kiba stayed right behind to make sure that his beloved master wouldn't get hurt or anything. "What if this really doesn't work?" She questioned. Tears began to fall from her eyes as she was filled with fear of dying.

As he continued up the mountain, there was a naked girl in the fetal position covered up with long brown hair with a short leafy green dress on that seem to incorporate flowers into it.
Old Posted 03-19-2016, 06:14 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
As Yemon is driving the snowmobile, he notices another girl, this one also laying unconcious much like Yuki is, though like Yuki her dress is also strange. Either way, concerned about her well being he stops the snowmobile near her. Unzipping his coat he picks her up, trying to wrap her up in the coat partially to try and warm her up. Since she seems to be similar to Yuki, he suspects that the flower mean she's a person of Spring like how Yuki seems to be a person of Winter. Getting back on the Snowmobile he holds her to his chest and steers with one hand, which quires him to drive more slowly then he had before.

Eventually he reaches the highest point he can go with the snowmobile, not really seeing much of a difference besides less melted snow. Getting a blanket out of the emergency kit on the snowmobile he wraps the new girl in it and sets her in the seat of the snowmobile. Then he quickly grabs Yuki out of the tarp and places her in the snow, packing it around her so that only her face is visible in hopes of that keeping her alive for a little bit longer.

"I'm sorry Yuki, this is the best I can do, it seems you won't last too much longer. You made things a bit more interesting and made me realize that maybe its better to have at least one friend than no friend at all, even if its a bit painful. I hope you'll be back again next winter since you don't seem to remember anything but winter time. If we do meet again we I can teach you more songs that we can sing together, alright?" He sits down next to her, upset that someone he had just met was already fading away from him. Someone he could actually call his friend.

Last edited by ml1201; 03-21-2016 at 12:39 AM.
Old Posted 03-20-2016, 11:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #41  
Yuki stared at Yemon not noticing the other girl in her delirious state of mind. "B-but...I-I don't wanna die." She told him as though she was pleading for her life. There was a small snowflake that turned to water coming out of her eyes. Kiba laid beside Yuki, trying to dig her up as he was worried about her. He whimpered and licked her face. With some of her body undone, she patted his head. "I'm sorry. M-maybe I can come back next winter." Yuki was shaking badly at the thought of dying. And you said you would teach me how to read and write! You only taught me a little bit. I don't wanna die until I learn it so you have to try to help me live long enough! Please?" She stared at him with this pleading look in her eye.
Old Posted 03-21-2016, 12:55 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Yemon shakes his head, "There's no way for me to do that without breaking my promise to you, besides, I don't think you're dying permanently. I have complete faith that you'll be back and it will be almost like no time has passed for you. I might look older or a bit different, but you'll know its me, alright?" Grabbing her hand he squeezes it tightly. "I'll sing you a lullaby to help you calm down, I'll stay right here beside you." Singing just loud enough for her to hear he sings her a lullaby about a parent having unyielding love for her child, always standing beside them and helping them when they need it until they pass on to the next life, having lived a happy and content life with those that cared about them.

Old Posted 03-21-2016, 02:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #43  
"You don't know thing one about me! How would you even know if I would come back? What if I don't what if this was my last moment. You don't care! You don't care if I die!" Yuki felt disgusted with him as she felt like he was letting her die. He acted like he didn't really care which made her think that they obviously weren't friends. She was just means for him to pass the time.

Yawning, the new girl began to wake up and shivered as she felt the icy cold air, or what she felt was icy cold. Looking around, she saw a large wolf, a frozen looking girl who was about to melt away and a human. Without touching the cold ground, she flew over to them. "This doesn't look like Spring. You woke me up too early." She yawned and rubbed her eyes. She looked at the blanket which kept her body warm enough. Looking over at the melting girl she smiled. "You...You're Winter? Khione? I thought we would never meet. Our other sister, Demeter, talks about you, she's the only one who can withstand this cold air." She yawned some more and then turned to the human to greet him. "Hello, I'm Kore, or some people like to call me Persephone! So I don't mind either!" She smiled but as she was unable to hold herself up with her power, she fell down with the blanket still wrapped around her. "This isn't good." She said yawning. "Way too early."
Old Posted 03-21-2016, 11:14 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Yemon didn't want her to go, but he made a promise to her and wasn't going to break that promise. He does his best to pack snow around her to try and keep her cold, "I'm sorry Yuki, but I honestly can't help unless I break our promise! Besides, you said you lived on this mountain for a long time, which means you've had to of been here for many years, so I know you're going to come back!"

When Kona comes over to speak to Yuki Yemon is a bit startled, not having expected her to know about Yuki, "So she is a spirit of winter, which means she'll come back again next winter like I thought! Sorry, I'm Yemon, a human that Yuki helped out, it's nice to meet you Kore. Yuki is really upset, and I don't blame her because she's melting. I am to blame for that because she didn't really know about snow melting as it changes from winter to spring. I wish there was something I could do to keep her here longer since she's my first friend, but I can't do anything without breaking my promise to her."

Old Posted 03-21-2016, 08:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #45  
"Yeah, well, I only knew about her, we never met. It was impossible since I should be frozen and asleep right now. I'mm not suppose to wake up until the snow fully melts. Also, her name isn't Yuki, it's Khione." Kore corrected him not understanding why he kept calling her Yuki. "I told him that my name was Yuki, I wanted a different name." Yuki explained. Kore just smiled. "Is she always like this? She needs to be more calm." Kore yawned and tugged the blanket around her even more tightly to keep warm. She had trouble staying awake as she felt her body wanting to freeze up. "I can help her live since I bring life in the spring. But I don't know how much you will like it."

Yuki's eyes widen. "I'm interested, I want to live! Tell me how I can live!" She pleaded with her sister. "W-well, I-I can take your soul and put it into another being." She explained but before she could say anything more, she fell asleep and began to freeze up. "No, wake up! Kore, wake up!" But it was no use. She wouldn't budge.
Old Posted 03-21-2016, 09:25 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
He got the feeling what he's about to do is going to be a bad idea but he doesn't care, taking off his coat he takes the blanket off Kore and puts the jacket on her. Once he's got her zipped up he wraps the blanket around her, since his coat is a skiing coat its much warmer than a normal winter coat. Trudging back to the snowmobile he grabs another blanket for himself, wrapping himself up in it to try and stay warm. If it wasn't warm enough for the snow to start melting he would have started getting hypothermia.

Walking back over to Kore he starts trying to warm her up again in the way a person tries to warm up by rubbing their shoulders. Though he does have to stop a couple times to warm himself up some, "Come on Kore, please wake back up! You can help Yuki were as I can't!"

Old Posted 03-22-2016, 10:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #47  
Kore slowly woke back up and yawned. "Hmm? I-is it spring yet?" She asked almost like she forgotten everything the second she fell asleep. But looking around she regained her memory. "O-oh, right." She yawned some more and stretched. "T-this will take a second." she yawned yet again. With a way of hand, a ball of light came from Kiba's body and then she transferred it into Yuki. Kiba's body went limp. Yuki got pissed. What did you do to my Kiba?!" She yelled. Glaring at Kore, she wanted to do horrible things to her. "He's not dead. He's living inside of you. Don't worry, I will put him back before I have to go into hibernation again." She assured her. "Just keep his body around." Kore wasn't even bothered by Yuki's outrage over killing her wolf. Even after explaining things she still wasn't happy but she had stopped melting for now. "Kiba's living inside of you. Look at your reflection." Yuki's appearance had changed. She sported wolf ears and a tail that was pure white like her hair and Kiba's fur. "You can let him out, turn into him." Kore couldn't stay awake any longer after using hr power, she was utterly drained of all of her energy to keep her eyes open and then fell back asleep.

"I don't want Kiba inside of me! I want him beside me!" Yuki growled at her but when she hear herself growl she was shocked. "T-that came from me?" Turning her attention to Yemon, she didn't look please. " And here I thought we were friends and you much rather have me melt than be friends." Sh walked over to Kiba and just petted him as she laid beside him.
Old Posted 03-22-2016, 11:05 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Yemon just watches in amazement, half tempted to pinch himself to see if he's actually awake. He hadn't expected for Kore to to do that to Kiba, and was going to try and wake him until she said his soul went into Yuki. Though when she gets upset with him because he couldn't do anything he can't help but get mad back.

"You were the one who told me not to tell other humans about you! The only thing I could have done to save you would have involved other humans knowing! You would have been madder at me about that than this, and I didn't want to make you made at me for not keeping my word! And secondly, based on what Kore said you would have come back next winter with all your memory of the time spent with me intact! Even though I can't do anything to help you at least didn't have to worry because you wouldn't actually be dead! I don't have powers like you and Kore, humans are very weak creatures, most of the things that exist in this world naturally possesses the strength to kill one of us, even those that don't hunt to survive!"

Fuming, he goes back over to the sleigh, rearranging the stuff on it to try and make some room. When he's done he goes back over to Kiba and starts trying to drag him over to the sleigh to put him on it.

Old Posted 03-23-2016, 11:02 PM Reply With Quote