Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

It's over 9000!
Default   #33  
"Preferably after sunset, since the sun is not good for my complexion after all." Isaac laughs a bit at his own joke, hoping that Alice doesn't mind a bit of Humor. He then turns his attention to Faye, "You might want to get in before you get any crispier, I'm going to have to make some salve for you to use on your skin. Not sure how quickly you'll heal from that or if you'll need blood before you can heal up. I'm probably going to have to make a place for you to rest in the lab, since its below ground for when you need to escape from the sun." He nods his head in thanks to the alphas, waiting for Faye to get in so that they can leave.

Old Posted 01-24-2016, 12:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
The two bowed back and left dragging their son along with them so he wouldn't sneak off to go with them. Faye was only tanned from being out in the sun. She got into the carriage happily to know that their son wouldn't bother her. "Hey about Arden...They were lying about that story. I don't know how I knew, but I knew. I don't know what they were lying about though. It's weird, I never really was able to tell who's lying and who's not." She told Isaac. She felt weird to know that she was never going to be human again. She felt the thirst from earlier again. It was stronger than before, her eyes turned blood red. "I-Isaac!" She cried. "W-why do I feel like this?" She asked as tears ran down her eyes She didn't realize that it was because she wanted blood. "It hurts so much!" She told him as she wrapped her arms around her body.
Old Posted 01-24-2016, 12:59 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #35  
"Hmm...the lie could have been that they know the human from the story, and that Arden might have actually been that human. With how it was stated that's the conclusion I come to, but if they want to keep it to themselves it's probably best not to pry." The carriage begins to move, rocking the two of them gently as it takes them back home. Isaac knew instantly what was wrong when he saw her eyes turn red, sighing mentally because he had hoped he'd have more time.

"It seems my blood was not enough to quench your thirst, I'll probably have to take you out to the town so that you may drink someone's blood. I'll take care in luring them to us, but I'm not certain if you'll be able to drink without the chance of turning them. Our best bet is probably to make a cut on the upper arm and let you drink from that, then I'll heal the wound. I'll make sure you don't drink too much that it will leave the person in danger."

Tapping the floor of the carriage, he lets his familiar know to head into town, going to the busier section with all the shops, having the familiar stop on one of the side roads leading out. Normally he'd just pick any walker by, regardless of gender and status, but he figured someone who was a laborer would probably be better because they were stronger and healthier than the merchants and nobles in the vicinity. Holding up his hand, he flexes his fingers so that it seems like he's holding an orb, a teenage boy with a bit of muscle on him walks up to the carriage.

"Greetings Mister Crawford, what's brings you out here today?"

Last edited by ml1201; 01-24-2016 at 01:46 PM.
Old Posted 01-24-2016, 01:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
"You really think that he could have been the human? He doesn't smell human. But, I guess if he lived for that long as a wolf, he wouldn't smell anything like a human. But I guess you're right, I should just drop it, it's none of my business." She stated. It really wasn't any of her business but she did like that she could sniff out a lie, it would come to be handy for is anyone ever tried to lie to her.

Faye would much prefer his blood to a human but that could endanger him possibly. She really didn't know but if it could endanger him, she didn't want to drink his blood that often. She was worried about killing the human but when he said that he would help her, she felt relief. "Thank you. The last thing I want is to hurt any human. I would feel so guilty. I don't want to kill anyone." She told him as she looked down. She was nervous about the full moon that was actually coming soon. She had studied the stars and moon, mostly because Isaac wanted her as knowledgeable about the world as possible. One of the last things she needed to learn was dancing to get ready for the balls and what not, though considering what she had turned into she doubted that she would ever attend because of life changing events.

"He knows you?! I-I can't drink from someone who knows you! Isn't that...I don't know, bad?" She asked but smelling his blood flowing through his body, she just couldn't help herself. She was so close to biting him without waiting for Isaac to make the cut. She wanted his blood now. It took everything in her power to hold herself back from attacking him.
Old Posted 01-24-2016, 02:21 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #37  
"There's plenty of people who know me, you forget I publish to the medical journal, sending copies to the bookstore and library. So to them I'm a famous person who mostly stays home." The young man doesn't say anything as Isaac explains, only a warm smile on his face. Then he says loudly enough for any passerby to hear, "I wish I could join you out on the street, sadly because of my health I can't be out in the direct sun, but way don't you rest a bit in here. I take it you've seen my local journal then since you recognize me?"

"Yes sir! Your biography mentioned you have a skin condition where you get terrible sun burns from being in the sun for even a few minutes! Must be awful, I wouldn't be able to live that way if it were me." Isaac closes the door after the young man, the curtain on the door obscuring what's really going on in the carriage. He rolls up the sleeves of the shirt so that the upper arm is exposed, then takes out a letter opener and makes a cut perpendicular to the veins to prevent the teenager from bleeding out.

"What does your family do? Have you been thinking of going to the medical field? You seem to know a lot about me."

"My father and brothers are all farmers, but I'm allergic to onions, so I can't work the fields. Your journals are actually how I found out I was allergic, you listed some of the common symptoms which I had most of them. My family couldn't figure out for years why I was sick. I even read the journals of the men you mentioned before in your bio that inspired you, you have a very similar writing style to them, so they must have influenced you a lot." Isaac is watching Faye carefully, placing his hand on her shoulder to signal her to stop.

"What do you do then? Seems odd for one who's family are farmers to be in town."

"Ah, I get that a lot actually. My mom sells flowers she grows in her garden in town as bouquets that people can decorate their table with, and for a decent price too. I help out with that and running the stall."

"Hm...maybe I could have you both come by some time then and have a look at my garden. Faye normally takes care of it, but I think its a bit much for her to do, and right now is probably not a good time for her to be doing that, what with how easily people can get sick this time of year." He had been meaning to get someone to tend the garden now and again, his garden might not be as big as what other nobles had, but it wasn't small either.

Old Posted 01-24-2016, 03:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Faye always forgets, she hardly ever gets to go out and when she did, she hardly ever paid attention to other people's conversations so they could be talking about him, she just wouldn't have known it. No one knew who she was so it wasn't like people would come up to her and ask her about Isaac, not that she really minded that, especially now that she was different.

She was actually shocked that Isaac wasn't going to make him pass out or something, she would have to listen to him talk as she took his blood. It was rather awkward really but her thirst needed to be quenched so she began to suck on his arm. The blood of the human felt so good in her mouth. She loved every taste but compared to Isaac's, it wasn't half as good. For some reason she got the feeling that no one would ever have blood that tasted as good as her sire's. Was it because he was her sire? Or was it something else entirely. Despite the blood not being as good as her guardian's she still couldn't stop even after he had signaled for her to do so.
Old Posted 01-24-2016, 03:16 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #39  
Sighing, Isaac cuts his hand with the letter opener, holding his hand near Faye's mouth while gently pulling her back to separate her from the teenager.

"Well, um...that would be quite an honor sir. Just send a letter to the bookstore for us, I'm good friends with the owners son, he's the one who taught me how to read." He licks the young man's wound until its healed, then pulls his sleeve back down. Luckily, since the interior of the carriage is darker than outside, he's able to use his powers to conceal Faye whilst she drinks his blood and sends the young man on his way.

"Faye, you're going to have to stop, if this keeps up I won't be able to move until night fall. I didn't have any blood myself last night because I was worried about you. Anymore and I may be too weak to go out and find a source myself." He face is flush, leaning back against the seat while his breathing becomes a bit labored. What he wasn't expecting was that he actually enjoyed this sensation. Even though having lost so much blood he felt a strong urge building in him, not entirely certain what it was. Though, the more Faye drank, the more he wanted to drink her blood in turn, and in ways he's never done before.

Old Posted 01-24-2016, 04:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Faye couldn't stop herself, but when she smelled Isaac's blood, she moved over to him and began to drink his blood happily. She wanted all of it, she wanted his blood, it was just so good. It wasn't until the wolf part of her mentally smacked herself upside her head and told her exactly what Isaac was telling her. She stopped immediately and looked at him with shame written all over her face as her eyes went to their normal color. "I-I'm sorry Sir." She apologized. "I-i I took too much then you can have some of mine. I know that it won't taste really good but..." She held out her wrist for him to take her blood since she didn't want him to be drained dry of his blood. If she had killed him, she would have never forgiven herself. Maybe it was actually a good thing that she was also part wolf for when she would get too carried away, she could use the other side to knock some sense into herself.

"I-i that guy going to be alright? I-I didn't almost kill him did I?" She was feeling utterly guilty and wished that she could have more control. "I-is it normal to be unable to control the bloodlust? I don't want to kill anyone. I don't want to hurt anyone." She told him. Grabbing his hand, she kissed it as though she was trying to make it feel better like what a mother does to their child to make them feel better for when they get hurt.
Old Posted 01-24-2016, 04:26 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #41  
"The boy is fine, he'll just be more tired then usual when he goes home is all. Having a good meal and night's rest is all that will be needed for him." Her offering of her blood in turn makes his heart beat faster, which under normal circumstances would have made him panic a bit. But with how weak he was he didn't want to pass up this chance, just didn't know why he thought that.

"Normally, when one first turns, yes. Which is why one's master is supposed to keep the ones they changed in check until they feel they have enough control over it. However, normally the master's wouldn't give their blood until that time, but in this situation I didn't have much choice. It's not like there was someone else that could offer you blood when you awoke. And thank you for your kind offer, I'll only take enough to get my strength back, then go out in the evening before our guests arrive." His eyes change to a deep ruby color, warmth and affection showing in his eyes as he gently pulls her towards him. He nuzzles her neck a moment, taking in her scent, slightly earthy now that she's become part wolf. Opening his mouth he bites down on her neck, drinking from her slowly, savoring the taste of her blood. Isaac had thought before that she smelled good, but since her change she's smelt even better and has an almost irresistible taste. Reluctantly though, he removes his fangs, then licks the wound until its healed.

Old Posted 01-24-2016, 05:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
She felt better about knowing that the boy was going to be fine. "That's good I really didn't want him to be hurt because of me." Her eyes stared into Isaac's. He was definitely needing blood because of how weak he looked, even she could tell that much. "I don't have to be there do I?" She asked him. "I mean, I will but, ...Oh wait, I won't be human tonight! So that means I won't have to go!" She giggled. It made her happy that she could skip out on that boring party. Just a bunch of stuffy people talking about their success and how filthy and disgusting the lower class were, usually, depending on who was there.

Faye went breathless as Isaac bit her neck. She thought that feeling a pair of fangs puncturing her neck would feel bad but it was quite the opposite. She felt pleasure strangely enough. She didn't want him to stop because for some reason, it just felt so good. Her face blushed as she thought about that She wrapped her arms around her sire and let him drink as much as he wanted but when he stopped she was very disappointed. She wanted to ask him why it felt so nice, why it was pleasurable but she was too embarrassed to ask such a question. "A-any time you need my blood, you c-can have it, I-I don't mind." She told him with a faint smile on her face.
Old Posted 01-24-2016, 05:37 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #43  
"Thank you Faye." He gives her a kiss on the forehead, a smile on his face as he feels much better, his eyes returning to their normal color. "Though you seem to be forgetting that the 'party' I'm referring to is the little get together with Alice and Arden. Don't worry, I highly doubt you'll be required to dance. Those two probably think it would be adding insult to injury, even more so because of the rash actions of their son. Though I would like for him to apologize to you for biting you in such a manner. Honestly, if he thought you were his mate he should have stuck around instead of hiding like a coward." Sighing he shakes his head in annoyance. "Though I do want you to come with me when I go out to get blood, just in case that pup tries any of his bright ideas." The carriage had already taken off after the young man was let out, so they were now back at the house. Opening the door and getting out first, Isaac holds his hand to help her out so that she doesn't loose her balance.

Old Posted 01-24-2016, 05:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Oh yeah, she forgotten about that. Great. But at least it was just those two, it wasn't an actual party. It was as though she was conditioned that whenever she heard the word party, she immediately thought of humans coming and gathering around. "Well, that's good then. I don't mind it as so long as I don't have to dance. But I really don't want to see their son. He's the one who had brought all of this on an while I do like that I know you a lot more now than I did before, I just wish it was because you had trusted me, not because you didn't have a choice in the matter." She told him feeling a bit hurt that it had to come to her getting pulled into his world in order to find out about him being a vampire. She felt like she was lied to all of her life and that he didn't trust her. Was it because she was human? Isaac was always going to be Isaac to her or was she just thinking that because she's just like him almost? How would she have reacted if she was human and found all this out? The same? Would she have accepted him or turn her back from him. While she would like to believe that she would have accepted him, she honestly didn't know but at least she didn't have to worry about that since that's not what happened.

"Yeah, I will. I can take care of myself now you know." She giggled. Faye grabbed onto his hand and got out and immediately took off her hat, releasing her ears. "I'm going to cut holes in my dresses so that way I can move my tail freely without the clothing getting in the way. It's rather heavy for my tail and it hurts a bit." She told Isaac. "
Old Posted 01-24-2016, 06:18 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #45  
"Just be careful when cutting the holes, if you make them too big your back will be exposed. That is unless you don't mind that, but my suggestion is to take a piece of string and try wrapping it around the base of your tail and make the hole a little bit bigger than that." After Faye is out of the carriage he notices the door to his home slightly a jar. He motions for Faye to stand back as he uses the darkness in the house to cover him and hide him. Creeping forward through the door he looks around, but catches a somewhat familiar scent. Looking towards the couch on the side of the entrance hall he sighs in annoyance. Sitting on the couch, sound asleep is an older woman with greying hair. He walks up to her without the shadows and gently shakes her awake.

"Hmm...um...What?" Blinking the woman stirs and looks up at Isaac, not really surprised to see him.

"Now how on Earth did you find me? I worked pretty hard to hide my tracks."

"Edmond, after having studied under you for five years I know how you think. Though I guess I should call you Isaac Crawford now?" She gives him a smirk, obviously finding this amusing. He just sighs and shakes his head.

"Amelia, that was almost fifty years ago now, but I should have expected this. And is there a particular reason why you're here?"

"I saw a journal recently done by you and had to come visit. not many would think Edmond Greenlake was also you from forty odd years ago, not with that black dye you used and how you would slightly expose yourself to sunlight to darken your skin a bit. And who is the charming young lady with ears? A werewolf friend? I thought vampires and werewolves tended to not get along." She cocks her head slightly to the side, but gives Faye a welcoming smile, much like if she were her granddaughter.

Old Posted 01-24-2016, 11:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Faye was rather nervous when she noticed that the door was open. She could smell a female scent but that was about it. She would definitely need to practice more on how to distinguish scents. She knew her sire's scent very well, and the scent of Alice and Arden, along with their son but that was really about it. She hoped that whoever came in wasn't human. She had forgotten to place her hat back on in case she ran across the woman. Laying on their couch was the source of the unfamiliar scent, it was an old lady sleeping on their couch which had her a bit confused but she stayed behind Isaac.

Faye looked at the woman Isaac called Amelia and then at Isaac. Huh? She was human and yet she knew about his secret? Why was the old woman able to learn his secret and yet she wasn't? Did he love her but because she didn't want to be a vampire she had to refuse his love? What else did she not know about him? The thought stung her deep within her very being. It never bothered her so much to know so little about her guardian until now. Maybe because she didn't know that she literally knew nothing about him at all. They never spoken about anything this personal. Sure he would comfort her in her time of need but that still didn't mean she knew thing one about him.

Faye gave her a small smile as she stayed behind Isaac like a shy child. "He adopted me after my parents died." She explained. She reached for his hand and held onto it tightly. "W-who exactly are you?" She questioned.
Old Posted 01-25-2016, 12:01 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #47  
"Very good question dearie, I'm Amelia, Isaac's former student in medicine. You're probably wondering why I know so much about him I take it? Well, just like now I have the uncanny ability to catch people at bad times. I can see the hat in your hands, which seems to be what you used to cover your ears. I happened to catch him drinking someone's blood and I was forced into a blood pact, more so for my benefit really than his. The blood pact prevents those not in the know from taking the information from me, even by force. Though we made a deal before I'd let him make the pact, he'd let me study under him."

"Which is why I'm wondering why you're here now of all times? You must have some kind of business with me."

"Nope, just wanted to stop by, but it would be nice to rest here a bit, like a day or two, before I return home. My husband and grand children will probably be worried if I stay away too long."

"You're just sticking your nose into places it doesn't belong again. You were always a troublemaker. You even forced me to drink your blood a few times when you noticed I had been starving myself."

"Well someone had to keep an eye out for you, and besides, I had way too much energy back then to burn, I was sixteen when I started studying under you. It was the only way to make sure they would accept me in the medical field. To think it wasn't until twenty years ago they started accepting women at university to study! The nerve of it! Either way, I could never figure out why you detested drinking blood, what with how old you seem to really be. But everyone has their secrets the saying goes."

She reaches under the couch to pull out the suit case she brought with her that contained her belongings. Then slowly lifts herself from her seat, "No need to be shy dear, I don't bite, he does though." Amelia giggles at her own joke as she makes herself at home while Isaac looks like he wants to tie her up and ship her back home.

Old Posted 01-25-2016, 12:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Faye was getting a bit comfortable around her. She was happy that she knew only because she had walked in on him. It wasn't like he wanted to tell the old lady whereas he was willing to tell Faye to save her life. Either way, it was forced out but still, he could have let her die, or so he thought at the time to keep his secret well, a secret. It made her feel a bit happy on the inside. She looked up at Isaac and just stared at him as she was lost in her own thoughts before finally snapping out of it.

Finally, a secret she actually knew that this lady didn't! She felt a bit smug as to why he didn't want to drink blood, it was because of Lilith. But she wasn't about to blurt it out, she didn't want her to know about it simply because it was a secret that Faye knew and Amelia didn't.

Did he think that she was forcing him to drink her blood back in the carriage. She lowered her eyes as she touched her neck at the memory. The pleasure she felt from having him suck her blood. She never felt anything like it. The thought made her blush, she shook her head to rid her mind of the memory.

She rubbed her neck and giggled. Yeah, I KNOW he bites." She looked at Isaac and smiled. "Here, let me get that for you." Looking over at Isaac, she frowned. Did he not like her? She seemed rather nice. Maybe there was something about her that he knew that made him dislike her other than her troublesome personality. Faye had a troublesome personality but he never seemed to stare at her with daggers shooting from his eyes.
Old Posted 01-25-2016, 12:42 AM Reply With Quote