Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #385  
Micah's eyes widen a bit as she whispered that in his ear. He was shocked to say the least that she was still a maiden. She must have been a couple hundred years old and during all that time, there wasn't a person who wanted to be with her? So she never had a mate? Never had anyone she cared about? He embraced her in his arms. "I am also...yeah..." There was a light blush on his cheeks as he admitted that to her. He's never been with another woman, he had never fallen in love before, he thought he couldn't fall in love because all he was never around anyone but one person. The one who cause him to be like this and made him think that he would always be alone.

Micah happily pulled her in close to give her a passionate kiss together. Even though he would have liked more than just a kiss. He wanted more. He wanted to have sex with her, he wanted to mate with her. So he gently laid her down on her back as he deepened the kiss and kept going at it and slowly try to advance to do more tantalizing acts with her. He took off his shirt as he pulled away to indicate what he was wanting next, but if she didn't want to take this a step further, he wouldn't. He may be crazed up with hormones at the moment but not too much to where he wouldn't back off if she denied him, even if she had admitted that she was still a maiden, he couldn't assume that was a yes, she could have changed her mind, though he hoped not. He wanted to be with her, she was so beautiful and amazing, he felt this pull that he couldn't escape from and quite frankly, didn't even want to escape from despite her being a vampire.

Faye was laying in bed, her stomach as a slight bump to it. She wondered how much longer it would be until she could get out of this form, until she was able to become human again, or at least be in her human form. She was excited to have children though. Or a child. Wolves usually had more than one pup right? So did that mean she would also have more than one pup? When would they be able to be in their human form, if they had one? Shouldn't they have one? At least when they got older? It really showed how little she knew of being a wolf and having wolf babies. But at least she had her mate. Though she was really missing Issac since he said he had to leave. She hoped he would be back soon.
Old Posted 08-21-2016, 06:09 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Roselle smiles affectionately at Micah for having admitted that to her, taking his kiss wholeheartedly as he lays her down. She pulls up her skirt a bit, then whispers into his ear, "It would be easier for this on me if you could loosen my corset for me." The kiss she gives back is just as passionate as his, her fangs gently scraping against his lower lip. He could devour her and she wouldn't mind, as long as he can help her quench the fire raging in her body. Trying to keep her voice muffled so that people are less likely to stumble across them, she can't help but become more passionate with Micah, biting into his shoulder as they reach their peak, claiming him as her lover.

Issac, making sure he's had plenty of blood from the local wildlife, returns home, going to his and Faye's room. Still in wolf form he snuggles against her, holding up his head to bare his neck for her. I made sure to drink plenty of blood so that you can drink from me. If you want next time I can catch something for you to drink from if that will help you feel better about everything that's been happening.

Old Posted 08-22-2016, 02:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #387  
Micah's cheeks blushed. "I know that. I was planning on it." He said all flustered. He began fiddling with her corset, it was quite hard since this was honestly his first time and he's never dealt with corsets so he wouldn't know how to go about taking them off. "U-um...c-can you help me?" He asked, his face even more red as he felt like he admitted to defeat, to failure. This wasn't starting off good at all. Hopefully this would be the worse of it.

Faye nuzzled her head into Isaac. Whatever you're more comfortable with. I don't care either way. She nuzzled him right back. I don't know...maybe. She looked down feeling depressed. Her eyes showed it too. Looking at her stomach, she kept trying to picture herself as a human and pregnant. But no, she wouldn't be able to experience that at all. Then she went to being irate as she then glared at Isaac. I HATE my life! This is all your fault! She began growling at him and then stood up and left. The amount of anger within her was unnatural, especially for her.
Old Posted 09-07-2016, 07:33 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Leaning into him a bit, she reaches behind herself to guide his hands to the strings, which were just out of her reach. Playfully she bites his lip, "Does that make it easier? I would have done it myself, but its a hard to reach spot. Why couldn't they make these things easier to take off?" Once he looses the strings she pulls down the top of her dress and pulls the corset off, tossing it to the side. Wrapping her arms around him again, she gives him a deep kiss, bracing her back against the ground.

Issac's ears go flat against his head, upset that she's so angry with him. But he doesn't like her being alone, even when he's hunting, so he follows her out. Faye, I'm sorry that everything turned out this way. If I had of known things would end up this way I would have tried turning you sooner. You of all people should know that, I love you more than anything and have only ever wanted you to be happy. His ears are still back as he whimpers at her, wanting to nuzzle her, but not sure if she'd be mad at him for doing so.

Old Posted 09-09-2016, 03:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #389  
Micah blushes slightly with a smile as they finally taken off her corset. "Yes, that made it quite easier. I have never dealt with such a thing before. Though, you might have to guide my hands again." He whispered as he began to kiss her gently than then the more times he kissed her, the more passionate each kiss became. He held Roselle tightly in his arms as he did a trail of kisses from her neck. He didn't want to stop being with her, he wanted to keep being together, keep being whole, keep being one as they made passionate love together despite her being a vampire, a race of creatures he had always despised, at least all but his sister and not this delightfully delicious Roselle lady. Once they were finished, he flopped beside her breathing heavily. And yet he could run very fast for a very long time without loosing an ounce of breath, yet doing this, it took his breath away. "T-that was amazing! And with a vampire! I never thought that I would ever do that with your kind. Though I guess, your kind is half my kind now. Odd, very odd feeling. Did you want to be a wolf and join the party?" He chuckled.

Faye looked at at Isaac and growled at him. She really didn't understand where this anger was coming from but she really didn't like it. It was like it was taking control over her without her even allowing it.Oh yeah right! You didn't care about me! And you probably only care now because you got me into this because you took me away from my parents when I was young! You killed them! She growled with anger. She glared at him with hatred until she finally gained control over herself. Her eyes looked into his with pain as he realized what she said to him. It hurt her just about as much as it had hurt him. But she was afraid of herself at the moment and what she may do. She felt weird on the inside, before either could say another word, she dashed off in despair and anger as it began to return.
Old Posted 10-03-2016, 02:16 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Her desires finally sated, Roselle snuggles close to Micah, the night air slowly chilling her skin. She gives him a quick kiss before looking at him, "I actually didn't expect to be doing this with anyone any time soon to be honest, werewolf or vampire. Though I honestly have no idea how to become part werewolf like the rest of you. Maybe its something in your blood? Something that makes you different from the other races that allowed to to become what you are. Like with the Adams and Eves of our race. How did your family, your sister and you, become this way anyways? I never would have thought it possible myself."

Hearing Faye say that, his hear aches, knowing full well that he had done all that to her family. Deep down he thought that she might actually hate him, but was just too kind to say anything. He suspects that the pregnancy is partly what's causing her to get distressed. Issac follows her, but with enough distance to try and not left her feel strangled by his presence. Though after a while he wonders if maybe what happened with Gabriel might be partly to blame for this. He didn't really understand what happened but knew she had been attacked by him in a strange way.

Old Posted 10-04-2016, 08:57 PM Reply With Quote