Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Rebooting....
Default   #113  
SPLASH! SPLASH!

"Huh?"
Jade looked over her shoulder, wondering what the wet noises were all about. A rare frown creased her face for but a moment. Shaking her head, she turned back to the television, looking for anything on the news that might need their attention. So far there was talk of an imminent county fair later in the month, which was neither immediate nor dangerous as far as she could tell.
Old Posted 02-06-2015, 11:01 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Hearing splashing Agate looks around trying to find the source. She knew that Moonstone had some pools that connected to their rooms for quick travel, but she had yet to locate it. Having been making hammocks for sleeping in the trees, she jumps down to have a look around. Through the trees she spots Steven and...Steven? Looking again she sees that its Actually Moonstone looking like Steven, why she has no clue.

"I wonder what they are doing..."

Old Posted 02-06-2015, 11:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Lil' Inkling
Default   #115  
As Moonstone and Steven entered Agate's room, Moonstone noticed Agate and maneuvered her way over to Agate and tagged her.

"Tag, you are it."

Befor running off to tag Steven who yelled,

"OOH! You got Tagged Agate, now you have to change into me! We're playing steven tag. Catch me if you can! "

Steven and Moonstone began running from Agate and into the puddle that lead to Jade's room.
It's me.
Old Posted 02-08-2015, 08:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Yelling? Was something dangerous in the lair after all? Jade turned off the television entirely to try to get a better idea of what was going on in their hideaway.
"Hm, maybe a better vantage point," she muttered before springing up into the rafters above. Definitely the acoustics were better up there, she noted as she caught the sound of more splashing.
Old Posted 02-09-2015, 12:05 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #117  
Not understanding why Moonstone was in Steven's form she just stands there watching her confused as to what this was all about. Though when Steven explains she tilts her head then shrugs her shoulders. Using her magic she transforms into Steven.

"If you guys think this is fun guess I'll be joining you." She follows them to a puddle and hops in.

Old Posted 02-09-2015, 08:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Lil' Inkling
Steven And Moonstone jumped out of the puddle and ran around for a bit. Steven was trying to locate Jade but couldn't see her right away.

"Huh? Where's Jade?"

He quickly continued to run as Moonstone and Agate were hot on his trail.
It's me.
Old Posted 02-12-2015, 12:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #119  

Three?

Three Stevens, running loose in her bedroom.

Lightly, Jade sprang from the rafters and floated to the ground, then transformed into a bloodhound to get a scentual perspective on what was going on.

Whoa. They might all look like Steven, but those were definitely three different odors crisscrossing the floor. Whuffling with curiosity, bloodhound Jade followed Steven's scent out of the room.
Last edited by Witchchylde; 02-15-2015 at 05:23 PM. Reason: identity crisis?
Old Posted 02-15-2015, 05:02 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Agate looks around for Jade, looking under furniture, looking in cabinets and looking in closets. Not seeing her there she then looks up to look into the rafter and stuff since she knows she likes to hang out up in them when she's able to. She just misses seeing Jade follow Steven's scent as she turns and jumps up into the rafters. Looking around she doesn't see anything, not even disturbed dust, probably because of all the cleaning they had been doing before.

Looking down to Moonstone she let's her know by shaking her head that she doesn't see Jade up there then hops back down.

Old Posted 02-15-2015, 05:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Lil' Inkling
Default   #121  
"Try tracking her with your mental abilities. Can they work like a sonar?"

Moonstone was still chasing steven and steven was still running looking for Jade.

"Hey Jade where did you go!?"
It's me.
Old Posted 02-16-2015, 01:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
"WOOF!"

Jade sprang up in front of Steven, wagging her green tail and prancing, darting out of reach any time he put a hand towards her. Whether this was intentional or some kind of contagion, she was determined not to get caught.

Steven laughed and pleaded teasingly, "Come on! No fair doggong! I mean, dodging! Haha! I gotta tag you though"

"No you DON'T 'gotta'," she argued, then added, "I mean, Woof! Woof woof!" and proceeded to lead a merry chase, using her four feet to outrun two-footed pursuers.
Old Posted 03-01-2015, 12:45 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #123  
Concentrating Agate tries to locate Jade, though its made apparent she won't need to because she soon hears Steven and barking.

"I have a feeling I know who that barking belongs to since last I checked there were no dogs here." Smiling she heads in the direction she heard the ruckus and shortly after spots both Jade and Steven. Since both are in the same general direction she runs towards both Steven and Jade.

"I'm going to tag you!"

Old Posted 03-01-2015, 06:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Lil' Inkling
Moonstone followed them and ran around trying to tag Steven and Jade as well.

"Steven are we tagging you or Jade? "

"Doesn't matter! Catch us if you can!"
It's me.
Old Posted 03-02-2015, 09:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #125  
"Wait, wait wait, what happens if a Steven tags a Steven?" Jade shouted as she came to a sudden stop, right in the path of Agate Steven.
"Oh, uh, whoops?"
Old Posted 03-18-2015, 07:34 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Smiling, Agate leaps at Jade to try and tag her, laughing with glee as she does so. Her arms reaching out to grab onto Jade when she reaches her.

"I've got you!" Agate Steven says gleefully in between laughing at the silliness of the game.

Old Posted 03-18-2015, 09:29 PM Reply With Quote