Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Lil' Inkling
Default   #17  
Moonstone nodded ans awaited a reply from Agate.

" Perhaps it has stopped, Agate then can see it better and report to us. Then we can come up with a plane of action. But we must be very careful. Until we know what it has done with the people we can't out rigth attack it."
It's me.
Old Posted 11-20-2014, 11:13 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Nodding in understanding Agate continues her pursuit of whatever created that trail. Soon she comes to a huge pool of the slime on the ground, and a section where the trail thickens.

"I think it's slowed down some, I'm getting closer to whatever is making this trail." Snapping her head to the side she faces the direction she hears some strange noises, like trying to pull boots out of mud. "What's that sound?" Projecting how it sounds to her to Moonstone and Jade.

Old Posted 11-20-2014, 11:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #19  
Jade shrieked mentally, but then quickly clamped down on it.

"Sorry! Sorry, everyone, it's just, eurgh, slimy slugs and snails," she apologized to Agate and Moonstone. The wince on her face probably was nothing to the cringing she just accidentally mentally inflicted on them both.

(Bet she was a slug or snail when she was corrupted.)

"Better wait for us there, we'll catch up, don't want you facing this alone," she sent to Agate with a look to Moonstone for agreement.
Old Posted 11-21-2014, 03:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Lil' Inkling
((let's talk about corruption gems in the ooc thread.))
Moonstone nodded.

"Well this might be the easiest monster to fight. It only gets harder from here on out. Let's get moving to Agate's position."

The bluish silver gem ran off and manuvered her way to Agate's position. She waited at the top for Jade incase she needed help.
It's me.
Old Posted 11-21-2014, 04:45 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #21  
Agate waits patiently for the others to reach here, focusing on pinpointing the location where that sounds coming from, which seems to be from the other side of the building across the street from her. Seems to be some kind of pizza parlor with fish, something she just didn't understand since she didn't need to eat food. She cannot tell if the sound is from something large or small, though it sounds like it should have been something much larger than the building.

"Be careful, I don't know how big this thing is, but I have narrowed it down to some kind of business dealing with fish and pizza."

Old Posted 11-21-2014, 05:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
"I just think they're pretty," Jade murmured, referring to the cupcakes she'd mentioned earlier. Squaring her shoulders, she followed after Moonstone, clambering up to Agate's vantage point with deceptive agility.

Getting a good look around, she stopped short and grimaced.

"Fish? Pizza? Oh, that's just gross! I mean, I've heard of fish tacos, but pizza? Ew!"
Old Posted 11-21-2014, 05:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Lil' Inkling
Default   #23  
"Alright then here is the plan. Agate you will open fire in that facility with a smoke bomb arrow if you can conjure one up. With the smoke as a diversion we enter in and circle the creature. You and Jade will quickly survey the area and I will distract the creature. You take turns freeing the humans and assisting me in defeatng the creature. Agreed?"
It's me.
Old Posted 11-21-2014, 07:32 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
"Understood, I'll count to three before firing to give you and Jade time to get ready." Her gems glow as she summons forth her bow, the arrow shimmering into existence with some kind of cone shaped head instead of the usually arrow head. Notching her bow she aims at the building, her target being the little glass window in the door.

"1...2...3!" Letting the arrow fly she immediately jumps down to the ground level to make her way inside with Moonstone and Jade.

Old Posted 11-21-2014, 09:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #25  
Having been clutching her chakram in her hands since splitting up, Jade was already set for conflict. Like a tubby flying squirrel, she leaped down, arms flung wide, and took a ready stance, prepared to dash in once the smoke was thick enough to conceal the three of them from whatever it was's vision... or... assuming it even had eyes, which is never really a total given. Sternly she admonished herself to focus and set her face in a grim expression of readiness.
Old Posted 11-21-2014, 09:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Lil' Inkling
The moment Agate let the arrow fly Moonstone hopped down and made a mad dash inside. During this moment she summoned her weapons. It started off as one schimitar that broke into two thinner ones. The creature was indeed a snail. It was almost as big as the room and spourted arms from it's shell. The humans that were captured were hung on the ceiling in slime pouches.

"Quick! Get them down Jade! Agate, with me shoot some arrows at the creature I got the arms. "

Moonstones dashed forward and cut off the arms that were coming towards her and Agate and Jade as well.
It's me.
Old Posted 11-21-2014, 09:33 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #27  
Making her way to the building and slipping inside, Agate fires arrow in rapid session at that body of the snail. Her arrows piercing right through the body and shell of the snail. Dodging to the side she allows Moonstone to come up and attack the arms reaching for her, firing another volley of arrows at the snail.

"I think we've got it pinned!"

Old Posted 11-21-2014, 10:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
A brief flare of panic arose as she considered having to touch those slime filled bags. Shuddering briefly, Jade steeled herself and sprung into action. Rebounding off the snail's shell, she sprung towards the first of the sacks, severing its connecting stem from the ceiling and landing on a tabletop with the bundle that was already oozing slime from its cut end.
With a cautious slice of her chakram, she opened the sack and then sprang away as slime splashed everywhere. The person inside stirred faintly, so she helped him to an upright position and gave his back a gentle thumping.

"Thattaboy, cough all that muck out of ya," she said encouragingly when the citizen began a whooping cough. Well, one down, about a half a dozen to go, she told herself, readying for the next spring.
Old Posted 11-21-2014, 11:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Lil' Inkling
Default   #29  
Moonstone was already close up and began to cut at the snail. It screeched in pain, as Moonstone was attacking it was doing something strange. It inhaled sharply, like if it was gathering mucus, which it was and spit it out at them. Moonstone, noticed this and shouted,

"Get down! it's gonna blow!"

Moonstone ducked under a table as it spat out more slime and it was heading towards Jade actually. Damn! Moonstone ran from under the table to reach Jade before the slime ball did and tackled her before the slime hit them. It hit the wall behind them and burned at it with slight acidity.

"Are you alright?"
It's me.
Old Posted 11-22-2014, 12:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Slime ball? Slime? Ball? Sl-
Her mind running circles around this concept, Jade was unable to move and made a pretty easy target for Moonstone to tackle. She let go an oof and then shook her head to clear her thoughts. She looked over her shoulder at the wall bubbling and smoking under its coat of slime, then turned a slow look back at Moonstone.

"This... thing... has got to go," she asserted, her eyes a little too wide, like a spooked horse, but otherwise seemingly fine.

"At least whatever's in those sacks doesn't seem to be the same as what it's spitting, but we really better get them out pretty quick anyway," she noted grimly.
Old Posted 11-22-2014, 04:41 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #31  
Ducking to avoid the slime ball and rolling to the side, Agate summons another arrow, notching it on the bow. Her eyes narrowing in annoyance, she aims the arrow at the slime, this one slightly different then before. This new arrow has a three pronged tip, sparking with energy. Releasing the arrow it hits the snail near the head on its neck portion, the arrow flashing and the timing between intervals getting smaller.

"It will probably get really angry after this, but that's an elcetro shock energy arrow, so when it flashes brightly it will be like it was struck by lightning."

Old Posted 11-22-2014, 07:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Lil' Inkling
The creature was struck with the arrow and was shocked immediately. With the creature being heavily stunned Moonstone helped out freeing some of the humans before gearing up to take the final hit. She charged the stunned creautre once the lighting faded, Moonstone leaped up and stabbed the creature with the combined scimitar instead of the two blades apart giving it a more weight and piercing capapblility. Once the creature was dealt that heavier attack it poofed, leaving it's gem behind.

"We....we did it. Good work Gems."

Moonstone bubbled the gem quickly, turning to the other two.

"Okay...let's get these people out of here."
It's me.
Old Posted 11-22-2014, 07:36 PM Reply With Quote