Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Person, what Person?
Default   #65  
"No tales of Toamna anymore?" Dark asked slightly shocked, "They are frequant where I come from. No matter, for today I'll tell you one." He settled down and got confortable then became his tale, "There was a time when the lost soulss would wander with the living and there was no peace. The world was torn and tattered, the souls restless but weary. With no loght but by day the souls could not find there way to the after life." The begining of his tale, confusing and boring but nessisary. "Then on the autum solstice one maiden, a small but fearless one, light a candle and guided the first soul home. Since this maidens birth she had seen the way to afterlife and the color of the dead soul, whether it was headed to paridise or not. And every year after that on the two solstices the maiden would light her candle and lead the way for a few souls." Dark gave a glance to his audience and wondered if they at all interested. "She decided this way was not enough, and it only gave a few souls rest. On the next solstice festival instead of leading souls as she had before, she went to plead the souls' case.

'O great one, please let someone guild every soul home give them rest. Let them no longer walk with the living, present but not able to be. Give the weary the rest they long for, be merciful!'

She knew not to whom she plead only that it must be done." Dark went silent and then asked his audience, "Do you want me to go on or is my story boring you?"
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
Broken Muse is my girlfriend
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:
That is the general nature of things! An equality, a mutal need!

What? To kill and be killed? To love and to feed? That is what you support! There is no equality between the pet and the master.
-Elizabeth & Jason (From The Thirteenth Season)
Old Posted 10-27-2011, 03:29 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
"Ah what happened next? Did her pleads fall on deaf ears or were they answered?"

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 10-27-2011, 03:31 PM  
Person, what Person?
Default   #67  
Dark smiled at least he had one attentive listener. "Her pleas were heard but not answered for another three solstices. In the three elasped solstices she continued her tradition of guilding the souls. But on the fourth, several angry spirits accosted her while she was leading a soul to Paradise." This next part had always been Dark's favorite and so he spoke slowly trying to get it right, "These angry spirits wanted to stop her from leading any more souls to the afterlife, they succeded it killing the maiden but not before she lead that last soul to Paradise.

The higher beings, seeing what she had done granted her plea upon death. The immortalized the maiden's soul, set it on fire with eternal flame and sent it to the sky." Dark gave DemonsKid a hard look, "The maiden wept for she was never to enter Paradise but relized that she could lead others. Every night she takes to the sky to lead souls back home." Dark pointed to the moon. "She guards the night, keeps day at bay, and will lead us all home, human or other she will be our guardian. She gave her life and her eternal self to lead others home." A bittersweet ending to the creation of Toamna Dark supposed but it had always been his favorite.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

What? To kill and be killed? To love and to feed? That is what you support! There is no equality between the pet and the master.
Old Posted 10-27-2011, 03:42 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
"That is sad." DK cried. "Why did they wait so long to do something?"

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 10-27-2011, 03:45 PM  
Person, what Person?
Default   #69  
Dark frowned and pondered the question, "I don't know, probably because they thought no one else was good enough at the job to do it. Because it is said all humans where born with the ability to see and lead souls but only one actually did." One of billions, which made Dark wounder if that was the truth or just wishful thinking.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 10-27-2011, 03:48 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
"Is she happy?" She wondered.

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 10-27-2011, 03:54 PM  
Person, what Person?
Default   #71  
"I don't know." Dark admitted honestly. "I like to think she is though. Happy she can lead them home but sad she won't be able to join them."
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 10-27-2011, 03:56 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
"That sounds so lonely." She said.

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 10-27-2011, 04:03 PM  
Professional Monster Hunter
Default   #73  
Obbie walked around finally finding a place to settle down his white coat flowing gracefully behind him. He looked around as he sipped on his cup of juice seeing many of the people enjoying the activity's of the festival. "Maybe I should join in and have fun."
Old Posted 10-27-2011, 04:17 PM  
Person, what Person?
"It does." Dark concured. "And it gives you a different repect for Toamna and the whole Nox Festival."
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 10-27-2011, 04:19 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #75  
"Yes it does." She turned to the new comers. "Ah! Hello everyone please I hope you enjoy the festivities!"

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 10-27-2011, 05:05 PM  
Person, what Person?
"I'll got get more drinks and refreshments, little angel." Dark said standing up. "It won't do for the estimied DK's food and drink to run dry."
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 10-27-2011, 05:08 PM  
The Weaver of Tales
Default   #77  
Ai settled into a comfortable position to listen to the other storyteller's tale. Truthfully, he knew very few of those types of stories, and enjoyed hearing them around this time of year. Thus, when the story ended, he was just as happy as the others to clap along.
He was also pretty tired from the telling of his own, so he curled up somewhere soft, and put his feet up if no one stopped him from doing so.
Old Posted 10-27-2011, 05:11 PM  
Rebooting....
Rinnea turned her head as yet another person entered; my, this was a popular spot, wasn't it? She was about to say hello, but her eyes fell on the halos. Yes, halos; plural, two of them. With pretty charms. Eyes drifted up to look at her own halo; sure, it glowed, but his had charms on it! She was tempted to try and "creatively acquire" one, since he had two, but that giant sword on his back said otherwise. Darn.

Still, she offered the newcomer a grin and a wave. "Hi there!"
Old Posted 10-27-2011, 05:19 PM  
Holding Daisies
Default   #79  
Stars comes in, her arms full of scrolls of the night sky. Tired from her journey, she sits and rests her head on the table, covering her head with her arms.

She was hoping that the festival would give her time to relax and have fun, but so far this was not the case.
I would kill to be your clothes...
Cling to your body, and hang from your bones...
Old Posted 10-27-2011, 05:42 PM