Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Truthwatcher
Default   #369  
One of my other fave sites has been "invaded" by a bunch of new users who are just basically trolls and I hate it because it's making me feel like I'm no longer welcome even though they're not being actively mean, just slightly rude and annoying and spam posting.
Old Posted 08-30-2018, 12:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Default how to do basic human stuff?   #370   bluebird bluebird is offline
A*DIC*TED
sometimes i'm so in the zone about my work that i forget to eat until my stomach starts hurting. it got rly bad this time
i guess i need to set up an alarm on my phone for that too
feelsbadman

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 08-30-2018, 04:15 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #371  
I'm so mentally drained Dx

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 08-30-2018, 06:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Kind of a petty awful, but forgot to buy deodorant while at the store.
XP
Old Posted 09-02-2018, 05:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #373  
My dog is deteriorating more quickly than I expected and it just has to be a holiday weekend.
Old Posted 09-02-2018, 07:19 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Post con depression is hitting me hard. ;_; </3

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 09-03-2018, 12:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #375  
Been having trouble with my right knee for years, yesterday my left knee started locking up and aching too. Also have to go in to the health center on Wednesday to examine a heart murmur my new doctor thinks he heard. Don't know if the EKG will happen there or if I'm going to have to take a 90 minute trip to the Choctaw hospital to get checked on the heavy duty machinery.
Old Posted 09-03-2018, 09:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Nothing motivates me to clean more than a landlord's notice of intent to enter...
XP
Looks like the building is being sold. Again.
Old Posted 09-05-2018, 02:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #377  
Had to say goodbye to my doggy today.
Old Posted 09-05-2018, 04:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
So people keep leaving the doors to the apartment complex propped open (the back door is a couple who go out and smoke a lot and the front door is because it has bren sticking lately and people are too fucking lazy to push or pull it closed) and apparently today a couple of people were in wandering around trying to find a listing for who lived in which apartment.

And for a minute I thought they had stolen a package that had been delivered to me, but I got it yesterday, the tracking just hadn't updated until this morning.

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SECURE BUILDING, BUT I DON'T FEEL VERY FUCKING SECURE RIGHT NOW!
Old Posted 09-05-2018, 05:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Default   #379  
my mom is kicking me out of the house. I have until the end of the year.
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 09-08-2018, 03:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Default just when u thoght u were numb, the internet suprises u agn   #380   bluebird bluebird is offline
A*DIC*TED
the fckin GIF my god hwat in liveleak tarnation

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 09-12-2018, 05:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #381  
Had to take NeNe, my Winnie's mother, in to the vet today with bladder stones. She'd had blood in her urine last night and was straining to pee today so we took her in, now she's going to have to have surgery. She's about eight, I think that's young enough that she should be okay...
Old Posted 09-20-2018, 07:30 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
I should have taken that job with the state when I had thee chance. I was too afraid I would hate the work. I could have advanced my career quickly & I'd have more money and benefits. Now I'm stuck with this feeling like I missed my one great opportunity.
Old Posted 09-21-2018, 12:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #383  
Exhausted and running late heading to work, after which, I have to go fight with the atm at my bank to actually process my card so I can deposit a paycheck so I can pay bills, then buy cat food, and then go home and get dressed up to go to event that I'm too goddamn tired to give a shit about, but my friend already bought tickets so it's too late to back out.
Old Posted 09-22-2018, 09:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
So it rained for two days straight without stopping, and the already leaky ceiling in the main bathroom finally collapsed in the corner over the toilet. Had to fish wet insulation out of the toilet. Then in the process of clearing up the rest of the debris around the toilet, part of the floor opened up under my left foot and I plunged into a hole halfway p my calf. At an angle where trying to move put pressure against my ankle so hard I was afraid my leg would break. The screaming frightened my daughter out of a pain-pill induced slumber -- she's recovering from a second oral surgery that removed the remainder of her teeth. Managed to get back out of the hole without breaking a bone. Now there's an open hole in the ceiling over that toilet and we haven't got the resources to get it covered.
Old Posted 09-23-2018, 08:43 PM Reply With Quote