Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Illusionist
Default   #33  
x.x
Well limit the NPC's... Planet smamit. Just slowly release the new NPC's, if no one cares for them? Don't use them unless they are extremely important, think Gaia. No one cares about one of their NPC's that much, then they don't use them. If people liked a one shot NPC (Cresento for example who was a April fools joke.) keep em. If you need minor characters.. Well just don't even bother making an account for them, just leave them as text. If people like them, then suggest on making them into central characters with the plot.

Is it truly that hard to stand in a view point of an average fan/member?

Old Posted 10-28-2011, 04:46 PM  
Bald and loving it!
Let me say this, I do not mind getting but loads of cool items. I do not mind having so many Npcs because I understand that there are three worlds. I am saying that each event should revolve story wise around a few of them. I feel like minor ones, they can be mentioned with out being shown. Especially if there is an NPC list that people can refer to and be all 'oh, thats who they are talking about'. A once a year epic event where all of them show up is fine, but doing so many in a year can get overwhelming for every one. ( At least for me it can. )
Old Posted 10-28-2011, 06:44 PM  
We're all mad here.
Default   #35  
The immediate snag with limiting NPCs as far as creation goes is that Trisphee is an evolving community, and unless people don't want to see any new characters appear ever again, the count is going to grow. I do agree with using only s afew NPC's each event, but I don't think the numbers matter as much since any newcomer to the site will get stuck not knowing anyone for a while and how long a character has been around won't mean anything.

I like the idea of NPC profiles, perhaps divided by planet where they reside or have the most impact. That would be a good thing not just for following existing storylines but for new users to get caught up on who's who.

Keeping or pruning NPC's via popularity is a sketchy business too I think because popularity is hard to measure unless one can guarantee a responce from everyone on which characters they happen to like. Unpopular characters also serve there purpose as well, since they make great cannon/rp fodder. Not every character will be liked or disliked in the same way or in any uniform fashion.

I think we should work on a few things at a time first to help make things more user friendly if that is an issue. An overhaul of the way things currenlty might just create more havoc. Trisphee is an ongoing thing. There wil be more events and more time to sort things out in the grand scheme of things. Previous events and such aside, does anyone have more comments on how the current event is starting out?
Old Posted 10-29-2011, 12:28 AM  
Desolation Denizen
Just to remind everyone, there will be some more story for this event before it ends. It should be up in the near future.

And, you know, we're always interested to hear more comments. We do take what you say about the story seriously (really!).
Cold silence has a tendency
to atrophy any sense of compassion
between supposed lovers.
Between supposed brothers.
Old Posted 11-09-2011, 10:01 PM  
Desolation Denizen
Default   #37  
The final scenes of the event's story are up at the top of this forum now. You may seem some old friends you were missing. :p

As always, we would love to hear your thoughts.
Cold silence has a tendency
to atrophy any sense of compassion
between supposed lovers.
Between supposed brothers.
Old Posted 11-11-2011, 07:15 PM  
Be afraid.
I wondered what had happened to Asche >.>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rem View Post
It was Ashy's abs that brought us forth

Gallagher is my eternal nemesis
I have Fen's Boobs
Nexy's Wench
Old Posted 11-11-2011, 07:51 PM  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
Default   #39  
I feel so happy for Asche! Finally getting shoes, that poor dear. I hope he finds his sister soon too.

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 11-11-2011, 08:02 PM  
The Illusionist
Falla and Faust are back! =D I should give them some souls I hid away from last years event! *Opens box full of souls* O.O.. Can souls get hungry? If so these guys are starving! D=

Old Posted 11-11-2011, 08:49 PM  
Be afraid.
Default   #41  
he doesnt have shoes yet lucid but next time we see him expect some :o
Quote:

I have Fen's Boobs
Nexy's Wench
Old Posted 11-12-2011, 05:09 AM  
Wanderer
Ok, seriously, I should re-do that old unposted Asche pic.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-12-2011, 05:10 AM  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
Default   #43  
Does anybody like how pretty the story posts look now? o3o

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 11-12-2011, 01:51 PM  
Neko-chan Nya Nya~
I think the format helps a lot to keep it from looking like a wall-o-text, and that helps me at least.

As for the story...I sure didn't see this coming. Makes me excited to see what follows.

♥ Never be afraid to be yourself ♥

Want to see my art or webcomic?
Serra's Art Gallery

A Neko's Quest | My Closet
Kitsune's Haven

Image courtesty
of tsukiko
Old Posted 11-12-2011, 02:00 PM  
The Illusionist
Default   #45  
I like the color/font format used, it makes reading the story just a little more appealing. But just a little. I would like it if story's kept it like this, but don't make the colors darker or lighter. These colors are perfect because it creates a sense of ease in the mind while reading.

Last edited by Illusion; 11-13-2011 at 02:20 AM.
Old Posted 11-12-2011, 08:24 PM  
Be afraid.
you made me have a good idea illusion! thanks heaps ^^
Quote:

I have Fen's Boobs
Nexy's Wench
Old Posted 11-15-2011, 03:50 AM  
♔ Vampire Prince ♔
Default   #47  
Wondered what happened to Asche? xD
He may have his little feature there, but if you take a look in Pandora's Quesaria thread, you see he is sitting with Axel at the feast as well. It's a very minor detail, and neither he nor Axel talk to anyone, but yeah.

Mystic Menagerie (Temp Art) | The Alchemist's Den | The Alchemist's Desire | IRL Commissions

♔ Trisphee's one and only Vampire Prince ♔
Currently working on "Dream World Is Mine" art.
Let me catch you in my Dark Void...

Old Posted 11-24-2011, 04:44 PM