Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Rainbows and stuff
Default   #33  
Mizuki stood there with his head hung as he listened to what went on around him. He could feel the pain from his writs and his arms...all the way down into his shoulders and arms. Though this didnt change anything with the group around him. He heard the banter and talked the group had with themselves but none of it was interesting to him. Nothing of use anyways. He still didnt know where he was or what was going to become of him. Nor did he know how long it would take for Luna to find him.

Mizuki stayed that way in the chains for the next three days. He was alone for most of the time unless some guard wanted to see the frost mage up and close. It was ammusing to him. The way he was treated was like a common animal. Then again a thought ran through his head that this was what he deserved.

Well it was. All the lives he had taken all of the villages burned it was all on his hands. It was all his doing and only because of a single man. The story on how Mizuki even became general was a rumor and a shit one at that. No one knew the real story as to why he did what he did. That Mizuki feared was going to be with him till the day he died...and his days seemed numbered.

Mizuki sighed a little to himself though he stopped when he heard footsteps. It was more then one person. No by the sounds of it there had to be at least three of them. Mizuki closed his eyes as he lolled his head to the side. He wondered what was about to happen next.
~*~*~*~*~*~ ♥...If you will have me we shall be...♥~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~♥ ...Together forever and a day...♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~
Old Posted 03-18-2013, 05:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Gregor had been with a few of the groups that tried to get information from the captive general though he new a long time ago they weren't going to get anything of use from him. Though it was also unknown as to who the true general was of the Western Resistance. Whenever around untrustworthy company anyone knew to use a fake name towards their leader. Though even when they were in their own company he was treated as someone who held all of the strings of this camp together.

All of the methods had failed thus far and he saw no point in killing the man before him as he stood with Neimi and one of his other lead officers. He had been told to kill him a number of times by countless but that would not bring the dead back nor would it fix any of the past destruction. Also at the moment the one before him was almost harmless. Unless he figured some way to get those cuffs off he couldn't cast a spell without damaging himself.

Neimi was a little confused why she was asked to come as she stood there. She had already tended to any wounds for the day and she was hardly anyone who wanted to see torture being taken place. The silence that followed the footsteps was making Neimi curious. Though she was like a cat in that aspect at times, probably due to being young still.

"Your not going to say anything of use I know that already... and killing you benefits me in no way nor will it correct anything you have done to anyone who is here." Gregor breathed out a little before folding his arm in front of him. "So you have a few choices... you can run away after the chains are removed though the odds of you getting far are probably pretty slim." He paused a little before glancing at Neimi who still was a bit lost at where this was going, they had been trying to pry information out of him though Gregor kept reminding that he didn't want the captive killed.

"Or you can stay under Neimi's care and watch the so called impure or lower class as your King seems to think these people are." Either way it was Mizuki's choice though he really wouldn't get but so far with the cuffs on and no magic. Drakes would find him easy enough pray as well as countless other beasts. Plus in a another month or so it would be winter and the pass and cliffs were a death trap then.

Neimi gawked a little as she looked up at Gregor. "M-My care? but" "Your a healer in training I think he will be fine, keeping him here or handing him over to your care isn't the worse fate I could give him." Oh Thalion was not going to like this. She was lucky that he would probably be in the shop for most of the day so he probably wouldn't notice that she had a new er.. charge so to speak.

Either way he ordered the other with him to take the chains off, though the cuffs stayed on. Yes he knew Mizuki could use a weapon but odds were being like that for a few days had weakened his arm strength to where he needed to recover before thinking on doing something so rash. Besides that he was putting him with Neimi on purpose. It also was putting him with one of their better fighters, so if he did try something odds were he'd lose.

Neimi flinched as Mizuki seemed to just stay where he was after going to the ground, she saw that coming after being hung there for days. Gregor left the two as Neimi sighed a little. "Oh Thal is going to kill me.."She muttered a little to herself before inching over still not sure what she was suppose to do or why she was placed in charge of him. She was timid in a way but also out spoken. At the moment the timid was over powering any of her other thoughts though. "um... can you stand? Or walk even... ?" There was a thought odds were he wasn't in much shape to do either. Asking Thalion was out of the question he'd say let him rot there. Felix or Raden would help she knew that. Probably better to get Raden, Felix did have a habit to chat too much.
Old Posted 03-18-2013, 05:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Default   #35  
Mizuki was a little shocked at what had taken place before him. They were putting him under the charge of a healer in training? Really? That in itself made him question the very people that captured him. Either they gave this female alot of hope or they gave him none.

Though those thoughts ended as the chains to his arms came off. He hissed as he fell to the floor and for the first time in four days the blood began to flow properly through his arms. Shit that hurt. Moving his shoulders in circles he sighed to himself.

Mizuki was thinking to himself before the voice of the female cut through his thoughts. Looking up to her he tilted his head and spoke the first time in four days. "I have been hung from a ceiling by my wrists with no food or water...what in the seven hells makes you think I can walk?" He said with a growl watching as she female flinched.

Mizuki gave a hiss as he moved, bringing his hair over his shoulder he all but fell over and laid on his side. Now that was one thing he had wanted to do for awhile now. All though it was on a dirty cell floor it was still something that made his body ache less.
Old Posted 03-18-2013, 05:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
She did flinch, she should have expected that but she clenched her fists finally before stepping forward and slapping him. "You don't have to be a ass about it!" She shook a little before her shoulders relaxed finally. "I was just asking.. how am I suppose to know?" She shook her head a little she hadn't been trained too much in healing arts. She was still learning. It was only a few years ago that she even found out about her magic. It was a slow process to say the least.

"Besides I tried to give you water and you spit it at me remember?" She huffed a little as he seemed to ignore her and laid down. She turned finally and walked out of the cell, if he couldn't walk he wasn't going anywhere. This was when she found Raden and explained what she wanted. He looked at her oddly with such a request. Though none the less agreed to help get Mizuki out of the cell and somewhere less... prison like.

Though being moved at all Mizuki protested. "Oh stop it already, you'll thank me later." She said with a bit of a smile. "Besides I'd rather get you somewhere that you can get a bath so the wounds will properly heal." Also a bed was better then this floor and she'd probably still have time to spare before Thalion even found out.

Raden had to all but carry Mizuki from him being weak and hi body still sore. "You know he's going to be thrilled..." Neimi laughed weakly. "So long as no one bothers him while he's working he probably won't care... er too much.." Ok she knew better Thaion was going to ask what in the goddess' name was he doing here or worse knowing him.

After a while they finally got him to where Neimi stayed and Raden panted a little. He was a scout not some melee warrior who was use to this sort of thing. "Your choice bed or bath, and don't go complainin about not being able to bath yourself." She was a healer in training after all she had seen far more of most then she ever wanted to see.

"Should I stick around after you settle things? for-" She shook her head a little. "He won't do anything against Greogor's word, besides he's still trying to catch up form the few days he was already behind in work. Odds are he'll pass out after cooking." She shrugged a little finding it funny in a way.
Old Posted 03-18-2013, 06:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Default   #37  
Mizuki did protest the moment they picked him up off of the floor. He did struggle for awhile until the mention of a bath and he all but stopped. Yes oh god yes! That was one thing Mizuki wanted above all else was a bath. He hated feeling dirty and his hair was not the white it should be. With that thought alone he helped as much as he could.

It took them awhile to get to where they were headed but when they reached it Mizuki looked around. It was a little house. Upon entering he noticed the lay out. A kitchen a living area as well as a bath and rooms. Aww it was simple but homie none the less.

After Mizuki agreed he was helped to the bathroom and he couldnt help the content sigh he got as the hot water met his skin. Oh dear lord yes. That was what he wanted. After awhile he was taken out of the bath though this was when he protested a bed. No he didnt want a bed to be left in a room alone where anything could happen.

No instead he in his stubborn state managed to leave the bathroom alone after dressing and braiding his hair. From there he walked over to a wall that over looked the whole room. Leaning on the wall he slid down it until he sat on the floor.

Mizuki gave a sigh as he moved his hands into his lap as he crossed his legs and cracked his neck. Finally some peace and quite. He thought to himself as he ignored the female chat infront of him. The thought of peace stayed in his mind until the door opened and he heard the voice he didnt think he would hear. Thalion.
Old Posted 03-18-2013, 06:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Neimi had to admit she was amused a little as Mizuki seemed to try to help even at the mention of a bath. Well least she knew something about him. Or she could gather anyway. Either way she managed to help him with the bath with little to no trouble at all. Much to her surprise she thought for sure she was going to have to fight tooth and nail. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad.

Though he did seem against the idea of being placed in one of the two rooms. Small was a word for this place. Though it had worked for just her and Thalion living here. Even if he never used the second bedroom. She always said he was weird for that but he ignored her all the same. What did he think was going to happen in a room alone? Not like anyone was going to be dumb enough to walk in here and start trouble.

Though after a while she gave up on even trying to talk to him, least something was done today. Though there still remained the fact that Thalion had no idea of their new house-guest. Though it seemed that she had finally run out of time to wait for that to happen as she heard him talking. From the sounds of it to someone in the front end of the shop. Seeing as the main room connected to another building so to speak. She always called it a shop but it was more or less just a small forge. Not like they made gold off of it. Even with constant work.

Shutting the door behind him as he walked in he sighed heavily before pushing away from the door as he walked. "I swear if something else is brought to me broken I might lose it..." Neimi watched as he seemed to not even notice her and Mizuki there. Going about whatever he needed to do before finally getting things set out for whatever they were going to have for dinner.

About the third time crossing the room where Neimi was sitting did he finally stop. Yep he finally noticed, probably too caught up in thoughts before. "What the hell ... " He started before glaring at Neimi who quickly put her hands up. "Direct orders, I was told to look after him and heh.... " Thalion stood there a moment before sighing heavily. "Like I don't have enough problems! Damn humans and their weak hearts...." He hissed out a little seeing as Gregor was a human as well. "It'd save a lot of energy just to kill him and then we wouldn't have to worry about anyone trying to find him. Hell we could even deliver the body to them to save the trouble."

Though he still seemed to go back to what he was doing none the less. Neimi shook her head a little. "Keep ranting like it helps." "Tsk... where exactly were you planning to put him?" Neimi smiled a little seeing as she had won that battle. "The second bedroom. Not like you ever use it you normally pass out on the couch or in the shop." True enough. "and .. was it said how long we were to baby sit the lead general of the Eastern army? Or did Gregor want the other side to come knocking on our door and we can be all like oh yeah we've been taking good care of your leader here he is you can slaughter us now."

She expected he'd go on like this for a while, he'd get over it soon enough. Either way he seemed to fix something to eat, even counting Mizuki into the mix though she would have made him fix something extra if he hadn't of. "Where are you going now?" She questioned as he seemed to leave as soon as things were finished here. "It's called work for a reason, and if we're willingly holding their army lead hostage I'd rather have as much of the gear repaired and mended as possible."

Though with that he was gone again as she sighed a little. "Not sure why I expected him to stick around... " She sighed a little. He'd be back by morning. He normally slept during the day if everyone left him alone. Something he had the hardest time trying to adjust to was the sunlight and he still complained from time to time. "Well hope your not allergic to spices or herbs... it helps kill the lack of flavor in what we do have." Not to say Thalion was a bad cook but their supplies were limited and well the same thing for days on end he had to figure out something to at least make it taste different every once in a while.
Old Posted 03-18-2013, 06:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Default   #39  
Mizuki thought it was funny how Thalion reacted to him being there though he would do the same. All in all it seemed to be an interesting day. After that day time ticked by and Mizuki was still in the care of the healer. Though he didnt know why anyone would call her that. Besides dressing wounds it didnt really seem like she had much ability. Mizuki half thought that he needed to change that though why would she take his advice on the matter.

Days turned into a week and still the days ticked by. Over that time he actually began to talk to select people. The female whos name was Neimi was the first he got along with. Slowly talking with the female...next was the half elven boy Raden. Such interesting things he found out about the two of them. How they came to be with Thalion and how it was his fault. Yes Mizuki was not dumb he knew everything happened for a reason and he seemed to be the biggest one.

After a week another passed and it even began to shock him that himself and the male Thalion began to talk. Getting along was a different story. Every little thing was a fight or a heated discussion when he did talk. Other then that Mizuki all but sat off to the side and let the group live on as if he was not there.

"I dont care what you say thats not the case" He said to Neimi as the female looked at him from where she sat infront of him. Before them were all different herbs and stones. "Placing night shade works yes but you want shadow shade...it dose the most" He said lightly "Add that with a little fox tail and what do you have?" He asked her and she took a moment thinking. Mizuki sighed "You get a combination that will stop the heart in four seconds" He said "But if you added a little golds leaf in with that what happens?" He asked with a little tilt of his head.

Mizuki watched as she thought about it but taking the time that she did he sighed before raising a cuffed hand to his head and rubbing it alittle "Do you not pay attention to the things I say?" He asked lightly looking at her "Adding golds leaf would give you a paste to heal one wound no matter the size or thickness" He said with a nod of his head. "Now clean up..." He said adding on "You know better then I that Thalion will be home within moments" He said with a sigh.
Old Posted 03-18-2013, 07:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
It was true that things did go on as normal. Well maybe Thalion had a bit extra to complain about with being stressed at the thought he needed to finish any repairs before they were attacked and that seemed to be a never ending job. Though each day was the same for him, like clockwork almost. He'd be in the house long enough to fix meals and do a few other things before he'd leave again.

Most of the time he seemed to live more in the shop then in the actual house. Though every so often he did pass out on the couch just from pure exhaustion. Neimi said he always had been like that, he'd rather be working and avoid interactions as much as possible. She never thought much of it and the only one he actually joked with was Felix. Well he would cut a few every so often but Felix was the main one that seemed to be able to force Thalion into doing anything. Granted that normally involved him just dragging Thalion against his will.

Though over time Neimi had managed to get conversations and such out of Mizuki. Even to the point where after a while he started telling her what she was doing wrong healing wise. With herbs anyway he couldn't show her anything with magic. Also she tried to not do any such practice around Thalion knowing he had tried for a few years to suppress or get rid of his own. To say the least that failed. She still had no real idea why he hated magic so much and he never told her or rather refused or avoided answering.

Raden didn't live with the two of them but he was a few years older then Neimi as well. He did drop by often enough as he sort of viewed Neimi as a little sister. Granted he was no where near as talkative as Neimi was. It was a interesting tale on how they came into Thalion's care. Both were unexpected and probably proved the Drow cared more then he would like others to think.

She sighed a little cleaning a few things up. "I do pay attention.." She pouted before glancing towards the door. Though she smirked a little at a idea she had. "Thats ok I know something to bring up that will annoy him." She laughed a little before putting the things away and flinching as Thalion was talking with Felix it seemed.

"For the last time no. You cannot convince me that it is a good idea to go out there in the bloody freezing cold, nor is that my job." Felix shrugged a little. "So put some more clothes on, if you'd stop wearing long sleeves all the time you might build up a tolerance for the cold. Besides I thought Drow lived in the mountains." "Yes exactly IN, not on. Besides that I have enough work to choke on without running off." Felix finally accepted defeat this time.

"Ok ok fine, I don't know why you just don't sign on as a fighter, you wouldn't have to struggle as much." Thalion looked at the other before rolling his eyes. "No then I'd have to take orders from you instead. I'd rather avoid the fighting thank you... no matter what amount of skill I have." With this Felix spoke a little to Neimi and Mizuki, he didn't get to talk to Mizuki much but during these months things were busy with supplies and such. Hard off was a good way to put things. though he left soon after and Neimi walked over to Thalion as he was cooking.

"So when are you getting married?" She grinned as he flinched at the word before glaring at her. "Implying to me and Felix or just in general. Though the answer is not happening." She crossed her arms before leaning back against the wall near-by. "Oh come on you have no desire to have a family? You pretty much already adopted one." She teased as he rolled his eyes still going about what he was fixing.

"Oh yes such a desire to have children.. almost one as much to get married... besides that I'd rather stay as far away from females of my race as possible. As fun as that was as a child." Neimi frowned a little. "Well marry out of your-" "No." She huffed with that quick of a answer before walking past Mizuki. "I swear you should marry your work." though she grumbled a little that normally he was more fun to pick on with that topic before she went into her room and shut the door.
Old Posted 03-18-2013, 07:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Default   #41  
Mizuki watched the itneraction of the two before him. It was funny in a way. He had seen little banters like this backa nd fourth between the group for awhile now though he didnt think anything of it. Sighing a little he moved from his place on the floor and stood. The chains on his cuffs clanking as he moved.

Mizuki didnt do much besides sit in the same spot day in and day out. He didnt leave the house nor did he dare to. It was bad enough that he was the leader of the kings army let alone the cause for all the heart ache. To him it was best to stay out of eyes that hated him. It was bad enough he stayed in a house he was not welcomed even if Neimi said time and time again that he was. If that was the case he would no longer be wearing the cuffed chains...but they still sat on his writs.

Mizuki sighed a little to himself as he moved before he gave a large stretch. Mizuki needed these chains off he thought as he looked down at the bruised dark skin around the cuffs. It was an offset to his white skin. Moving Mizuki sat down at the table that was off to the side of the room but still in view to watch Thalion as the male went about his work.

Mizuki stayed there in silence as he watched the other male but his own thoughts were ended as he heard Thalion curse. "You know your supposed to cut the food not your thumb right?" He asked with a tilt of his head as the male placed his thumb in his own mouth.
Old Posted 03-18-2013, 08:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
His ears went back a little at the sound of Mizuki speaking before he glared for a second before looking at the damage though it was hardly anything that wouldn't heal over time. "And no one asked you now did they?" Damn Neimi, he was distracted with her endless rattle on about how he needed to get out more or that he needed a life.

"I'm sure your probably over there wishing that the blade had slipped somewhere more vital." To say the least he talked to Mizuki and tolerated him but that was about the extent of it. He still swore that if given the chance Mizuki would kill the lot of them, probably in their sleep too. Though he had all rights to think this was true.

Everyday though Neimi pleaded almost to see if she could talk Thalion into taking the cuffs off saying that they weren't letting the wounds on his wrists heal properly and all kinds of things. They would have to come off eventually. But he dreaded when it would happen. For not Mizuki had been staying out of the way and not causing trouble.. but if he had his magic back under his control how long would that last.

"What are your intentions with Neimi." He had noticed in the more recent week that Neimi seemed to be getting better at her healing and even practicing more. Plus a few times he had caught the two working on some things though Neimi tried to hide it as best as she could. He wasn't blind, well yet. He swore that it would happen staying above ground like this.
Last edited by Rosekitten; 03-18-2013 at 08:13 PM.
Old Posted 03-18-2013, 08:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Default   #43  
"Intentions?" Mizuki asked with a tilt of his head "I have no intentions" He stated "The female has skill she just needs the right teacher" Mizuki said with a little shrug of his shoulders. Though when Thalion made the comment along the lines of a sarcastic 'and your the right one?' Mizuki growled "Better then some of the teachings I hear around this place" He stated.

Mizuki could hear the talk from the shop as well as the talk from the others that came and judging by the way most spoke there seemed to be a flaw within the little camp. To Mizuki everything seemed so...unorginized. It was a jumbled mess of different villagers. Though the longer Mizuki thought on it the he realized it was like that because thats all they had.

"Herbs are complex things" Mizuki said "The right oil from one plant and the leaf of another could kill a man faster then it would take to to consume it...while adding one little thing to that mix could change it from death to life" He said with a nod of his head. "I have sent many a year in herbal knowledge" Mizuki said with a nod of his head "There is alot I still dont know for plants change every day" He said "Finding the right teacher though and leaning is as simple as listening" Mizuki said with a nod. It was true though. Little did Thalion know how much years he had under his belt about herbs.
Old Posted 03-18-2013, 08:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
He had to make the comment that Mizuki was the right teacher for this. Though he bit his tongue at Mizuki talking about the mess this place was in. Hell did he think before he spoke? They were working with what they had. They weren't all fighters, these were the ones that retreated or escaped the slaughter that Mizuki's own orders carried out.

"Yeah well you'll have to pardon things not being up to your standards." He said having a bit of venom behind the words. Heck most were lucky they weren't starving let alone that anything was getting done. Really most of the work that he slaved over each day he never accepted payment for. They had been getting by without requiring much so he was content with that. He'd rather see the gear get repaired properly then for it to fail when it was needed.

Either way he listened to Mizuki go on about the herbs and such. Ok so he sounded like he knew what he was talking about. But trust was something Thalion did not give to most. Neimi had probably told Mizuki this. Odds were Thalion would never trust Mizuki, he hardly trusted her at times and he had been around her for over nine years.

"Pff.. do what you want then. But I warn you against hurting her. As much as I hate magic I might make a exception." Mizuki should feel somewhat special to have such a threat made. Thalion did try to avoid using his magic at all costs. Normally it was the last resort and that had only happened twice and to the same person...
Old Posted 03-18-2013, 08:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Default   #45  
"Why on earth would I hurt her?" He said with a tilt of his head "Out of this entire experiance she has been the only one to treat me like a equal" He said before his ears dipped back a little and he hung his head "Even after everything that had happened" Mizuki said in an almost pained voice. Little did most know but Mizuki hated everything he had done. All the blood that rested on his hands even if he had never actually taken a life. That was something no one knew.

Mizuki had his reputation of the frost mage for his ice base attacks. Though because he was the general of the army all the blood his men took fell and rested on him. This was when the tension began to grow thicker and Mizuki needed to break the silence "Besides that it would be pointless..what would I gain from it?" He asked "And not to mention how stupid it would be what with being in the middle of an enemy camp and all" He said with a raised brow.
Old Posted 03-18-2013, 08:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
"I wouldn't go that far... pretty sure I treat you as I would anyone else." Ok that was a smart ass comment but it was true in its own way. Maybe he was a little nicer to Felix and the others but that was only sometimes. Though Mizuki was lucky that Neimi was a forgiving person. He had told her to watch herself a number of times when she was around Mizuki. She swore he wasn't as mean as everyone said.

The mention of gain made Thalion look at him before shaking his head a little. "Gain indeed. Didn't we have this conversation before? What was the answer... oh yes in the way or something along the lines. Some crap about your king and orders and whatever he wanted." He remembered more then he let on but he hardly felt it was worth repeating in full.

"You never know, you could have figured out the trick to getting those things off your wrists. Pretty sure most here wouldn't be able to stand up against you." Though he seemed finished preparing whatever that was being called a meal. Not that they could complain at the least it was something. Hardly missing a beat as he placed a bowl in front of Mizuki before walking towards Neimi's door and knocking on it.

The female said some comment before his ears went back and he seemed to regain whatever temper from before. "I do not need a damned relationship!" Though she took the bowl from him either way as she opened the door. "Says someone who can barely stand a civil conversation?" She smiled before shutting the door again as Thalion shook his head a little. "Damned teenagers." He hissed before walking back across the room.
Old Posted 03-18-2013, 08:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Default   #47  
Yes it was true Mizuki had said something along those lines and it was true. He only did his kings bidding and that was the end of it. Mizuki had no say to what he wanted or he would rather not attack. No all it came down to was his name under the kings and that was that.

Looking down to the bowl infront of him Mizuki sighed a little. "Thank you..." He said lightly before he began eating the substance. Durning the time that he ate he was silent his mind on everything but the silence between Thalion and himself. After the meal the rest of the night was silent like usual and it continued like it always did.

After that night more days past. Those days turned to weeks then weeks in to a month. The winter had gotten colder and the food had become more scarce. The only thought Mizuki had in his head was how he couldnt stay here for much longer.

As the night shifted into day Mizuki began to get his wits about him. The more he sat there alone the more he thought on how it would happen. Thinking about it he decided. He was going to die in this place anyways why not make it happen sooner? So with that thought chained hands grabbed a cloak and he silently left the shop.

Moving as fast as he could he did so with out being detected as he moved through the houses and people. He was headed for the entrance and it was in sight. After a moment or so paused behind a building he watched as the men by the door turned to talk to another guard. Just what he needed!

Taking his moment Mizuki moved swift as he headed out of the entrance and into the caves beyond. It took him a little while before he found the exit but when he did he shivered a little. Snow had already covered the ground in white. The sky was grey and clouded as Mizuki all but started running his feet crunching the snow with each step.

As the time moved on the cliffs became more dangerous as the wind picked up and snow began to fall. Nice that was just what he needed. Before long that soft whispy snow became harsh large flakes that fell thicker with each moment. Just his luck adventuring out before a storm.
Old Posted 03-18-2013, 09:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Every once in a while the two exchanged words though it was still mostly Neimi that kept Mizuki company. She was trying to still learn from him though she could tell he hated being here. Raden had even tried talking Thalion in getting the cuffs off and he had refused. Thalion wasn't a idiot. One on one Mizuki could kill him easily. Anyone here heck probably the whole came even.

He said he didn't want to risk that happening and he had no idea why they didn't just kill him instead of keeping him alive. Though as time went on in the winter season he oddly started to look forward to whatever comment Mizuki could come up with. It seemed to lead to some interesting conversations. Even if they were short lived ones.

Thalion was about to start working on something to eat again as he noticed Mizuki seemed to be oddly missing. He had never left this place the whole time, maybe he finally grew tired of sitting about? Neimi shrugged when he asked if she knew. "He's been gone a few hours I -" Raden seemed to come in over hearing the last bit as he spoke up. "He was near the cave entrance when I last saw him but that was .. some time ago now I've been back from scouting for a while due to the storm that was coming in."

Thalion stood there a moment before telling himself he didn't have to go risk his life for this damned idiot, if he wanted to freeze to death. Though he groaned at his other thought, it was hardly fair with those cuffs still on and there were drakes about. A storm didn't keep those things from taking wing. "Damn it all.." He said complaining before getting some things together and his weapons and walking out the door.

Neimi followed him as she seemed confused. "where are you-" "Like hell its going to be on my head that he went out there and froze to death or got eaten. Tsk damned idiot." Neimi stopped as Raden grabbed her shoulder. She said that Thalion was going to get himself killed though she knew that he was annoying to kill so maybe he'd be fine. Not like they could just run out there.

Cold was a understatement as he exited the cave and shivered once. "fuck this weather." The wind and low visibility. Let alone it was getting darker as time went on. "I swear I'll kill him if he's not dead when I find him." He said to himself to keep some form of motivation up as he walked trying to follow what tracks were left that the storm didn't cover up.

He was thankful for his magic for once that was certain, even without using it he had a higher body temperature compared to most. Though that still only kept so much of the bite back as he kept walking. "Damn it where the hell did you-" He stopped talking as a sudden roar over head caught his attention. Great a drake was following something. At his luck it was a dead Mizuki. Out of all the times or days to pick!
Old Posted 03-18-2013, 09:32 PM Reply With Quote