Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Barkeep of the Pub
Default Kenny RP [M]   #1  
Jones was taking along walk, mulling over what his wife had said to him before he'd left the house. It was true, he couldn't give her everything she wanted, he was repulsed by the very idea of many of the things she liked....was there really no other way than to let Randy VIII into his life?
Old Posted 03-04-2013, 04:23 PM Reply With Quote  
C'mere
As though summoned by the very thought, Randy VIII at that moment happened to be heading down the same street in the opposite direction. Upon noticing that Jones was headed right toward him, he hailed him with a whistle and sped up his approach.
Old Posted 03-04-2013, 04:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Barkeep of the Pub
Default   #3  
Jones groaned, "Why are you here?" he said with a sigh.
Old Posted 03-04-2013, 05:12 PM Reply With Quote  
C'mere
"Hey, you don't own this street," snapped Randy VIII. He opened his coat to show off a revealing outfit, legs bare save for a pair of torn stockings. The shorts he wore hardly touched his thighs at all. "I been workin'. You talk to Cat?"
Old Posted 03-04-2013, 05:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Barkeep of the Pub
Default   #5  
"Yes, she want's to see you," Jones grumbled, "Says she needs to discuss things with you,"
Old Posted 03-04-2013, 05:21 PM Reply With Quote  
C'mere
"Well, alright," Randy VIII replied as he buttoned his coat. "You, ah... you think you an' her gon' be alright?"
Old Posted 03-04-2013, 05:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Barkeep of the Pub
Default   #7  
"Of course, she's my wife, I love her," Jones insisted, "And something like you certainly wouldn't be able to come between us,"
Old Posted 03-04-2013, 05:33 PM Reply With Quote  
C'mere
Randy VIII smirked at him. "So I was right. What'd I tell you?"
Old Posted 03-04-2013, 05:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Barkeep of the Pub
Default   #9  
"Don't you smirk at me! This is you're fault! You're to blame!" Jones growled.
Old Posted 03-04-2013, 05:55 PM Reply With Quote  
C'mere
"You really think so, huh?" Randy VIII tilted his head at Jones. "You think it's my fault she wat'n satisfied? It's my fault she wanted somethin' you couldn't give 'er?" He bent so that they were face-to-face, being even higher up than usual in a pair of platform heels. "If not me, it woulda been somebody else eventually, 'cause the problem was there long before I came into the picture. I ain't the disease, honey; I'm just here to treat the symptoms!"
Old Posted 03-04-2013, 06:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Barkeep of the Pub
Default   #11  
"Well I don't want to hear about you treating them anymore," Jones growled, "And what difference does it make if it's you or someone else?"
Old Posted 03-04-2013, 06:11 PM Reply With Quote  
C'mere
Randy VIII stood upright again. "Difference is, I'm better," he muttered. "Listen up, though, sugar; my point is, it ain't my fault. And if it had been somebody else, it wouldn't be his fault, neither. In fact, ain't really nobody's fault 'cause that's just the way things are. You like what you like, she like what she like, an' if y'all gonna work together, you just gonna have to find a way to live with it. Now, I ain't here to rub it in your face or nothin', and it ain't nothin' personal. It happened, it's done, and that's all there is to it. You got every right to be upset, but puttin' the blame on me ain't nothin' but a waste of time."
Old Posted 03-04-2013, 06:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Barkeep of the Pub
Default   #13  
"How would you feel if your wife told you that you weren't enough for you? Would you really want to share her with someone else?" Jones demanded.
Old Posted 03-04-2013, 06:21 PM Reply With Quote  
C'mere
"It'd only be fair," Randy VIII reasoned. "She shares me wit' everybody under the damn sun... So long as she ain't ever love or need nobody the same way she does me, we good." He laughed a bit. "I can't imagine what she'd be missin', though. Not to brag, but I got it all. If they ever was somethin' she wanted that I wat'n into, I'd be happy to let 'er get that somewhere else. Save me the trouble an' keep us both happy."
Old Posted 03-04-2013, 06:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Barkeep of the Pub
Default   #15  
"I don't feel the same at all," Jones shook his head, "And what if she did fall in love? What would you do then?"
Old Posted 03-04-2013, 06:55 PM Reply With Quote  
C'mere
"Ionno," Randy VIII answered truthfully. "It ain't exactly been an issue for us. Flippin' it back the other way around, though, I did sorta fall in love with Kurt. Ain't exactly the same kind of love, but 'e is just as much a part a' me. A different part, but an important one, and I wouldn't be surprised if it'd made her uncomfortable at some point. But at the end of the day, she knows she's my only Baby an' I'll always come back home to her 'cause she can't be replaced."
Old Posted 03-04-2013, 07:03 PM Reply With Quote