Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Bald and loving it!
Default   #17  
A small sigh of relief escaped Robins lips. As a reward for his bravery Robin gave the wolf the rest of the bread. “of course” he answered. “my hero must have a name,” He said reaching out to pet the wolf again and handing him the bread. “since you saved me you don't have to call me little red, my name is Robin.” He felt the wolf had earned the right to know his real name.
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 01:33 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
bzou smiled the best he could without alarming the boy, robin. they walk a little farther until they were almost to grannies house, the bzou stopped suddenly. "do you hear that?" he said "i hear something, robin, stay here, hide alongside the road and if i am not back in five minutes run as fast as you can to your grannie's house for if i do not come back then the demon bzou will have surly eaten me" bzou then tore off into the bushes surrounding the path, a great racket and din could be heard then silence.
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 01:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #19  
His heart dropped. He paced around the path. How long was five minutes? Robin didn't know. He simply took off bounding for his grandmothers house. Once he saw the small cottage in the distance his heart dropped. The door was slightly ajar and he couldn't hear anything. Had bzou gotten his grandmother and his new friend. Quickly Robin rushed to the cottage. He let out a small cry once viewing the destruction inside. “Nanna!”
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 02:07 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
bzou had rushed straight over to little red's destination and ate up the poor old woman, he dressed in her clothes and hid under the bedcovers. when he heard little red come in he called out in his best old woman voice "little red is that you? i am so afraid. a monster tore through my home looking to gobble me up. a brave wolf gave his life to sate the beast and saved my life. but i am afraid he will come back, lock the latch key and the shutters please so he cannot get in"
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 02:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #21  
Robin rushed to do as he was told, even picking up fallen chairs as he made his way into the room. He gazed at his grandmother a little dejected. “I guess Bzou ate my friend.” He said under his breath, but he was happy that his grandmother lived. “I brought you apples and roses.” He put the basket down on the side of her bed. Looking around the room to find a vest. Once he finished he sat on the bed beside his grandmother lying his hand on her forehead. Robin leaned in placing a gentle kiss on his grandmothers fore head. "I also brought you roses, and bread though I gave most of the loaf to a friend that saved me." While his head was close to his grandmothers, he inhaled the pungent smell of blood. It made his brows furrow. He pulled back a little. "Did Bzou hurt you?"
Last edited by Poggio; 09-21-2011 at 02:57 AM.
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 02:34 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
bzou smiled in the gloom and linens "no my sweet it was the wolf who was hurt. child please climb into bed with me i am still upset from before" little red crawled into the bed reluctantly. "little red please come closer" the child slid closer. "closer still my pet, you are too far away" the child got closer still, until he was almost in the wolfs arms. "my sweet" he whispered to the child "bzou is still hungry" and with that he devoured the little boy whole
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 03:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #23  
Robin fought but the darkness pulled him, but drowning in death he woke up, panting on the library floor. He gotten his breathing under control. He didn't know how long he had been asleep but he called a security guard to let him out. After a quick scolding Robin returned to his dorm forgetting that he was holding the book.
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 03:19 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
jerial was half asleep on the couch his laptop blinking a dying battery at him when the other slammed the door open. he clicked the laptop closed ans stretched his arms. it was too late for naps. he decided to go to bed. he pushed his laptop into the couch and trudged in the diection of the tiny room they shared, the dorm rooms were three room affair a bathroom a bedroom and the rest of it was the general living space, he flopped into his bed and watched as the other boy flailed about on his own side of the room just long enough to get himself comfortable, then he went back to sleep
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 03:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #25  
Robin heard the other boy, but didn't see him. Like a mouse he had already scurried away. It was just as well since Robin wanted to steal some of his food. Before heading to his room he surfed the refrigerator, grabbing an unlabeled apple and soda, using its lack of name to justify taking it. He tossed the book on his desk quickly eating his food and shimmying out of his clothing into his pajamas's. Instead of doing his homework he was drawn into the world of fantasy again flipping past chapter one and into chapter two: Cinderella.
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 03:41 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
(you had to pick one i didn't know^^: ok, you get the musical version)

there once was a boy, his mother had died when he was young and he father sought to get remarried, he picked a wife lovely of face but cruel of personality. she disallowed him to be part of the family and instead kept him as a slave, he cleaned all day and slept in the hearth ashes at night earning him the name of cinder-robin
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 03:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #27  
( If its into the woods then I accept, out side of that theres the version where she goes to three different balls or the Disney version. But my favorite is Ever After. I love that movie. Though I do like it when the sisters cut off their toes and heels. )

Cinder robin awoke from the floor with ashes on his face. He quickly went about his chores determined to have most of them finished by the time his step family awoken. As the sun rose Robin had did every thing his mother asked of him on a daily basis. While his family ate their breakfast in the dinning room. Robin heard a knock on the door. A messenger had invited all the children of the house to a Royal ball. He turned to give the news to his step mother, feeling her wrath even in the form of excitement.
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 04:00 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
his step mother was not please and did not want the child to go "you may go" his step mother said picking up a large bowel of lentils from the table. "only if you pick these lentils from the fireplace and there had better not be a single speck of ashes on them" she cast them into the ashes, and laughing, she left to get her daughters ready for the ball
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 09-23-2011 at 08:50 AM.
Old Posted 09-23-2011, 08:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #29  
Robin narrowed his eyes as his mother told him the conditions for going to the ball. He started then stopped. Some where is mind said screw it. If this was a dream he was going to control it. He waited until his step siblings and mother jubilantly left the room laughing at his misfortune. Slowly Robin dusted his hands clean of the ash and left the house. He was going to find his own way into the ball come hell or high water. Robin marched into town to get a good look at the castle. It would be very easy to sneak in as a page boy or a maid.
Old Posted 09-25-2011, 12:05 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
something is wrong!? the book adjusted itself, the story must continue.

the sun set as the castle opened it's door to those invited into the ball, the gold of the sun reflected the silver of the great and shining hall
Old Posted 09-25-2011, 12:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #31  
Robin had little time to set his plan in motion. Of course his mother ridiculed him for not picking the lentils out of the fire and banished him from joining them. As the sun set, Robin ran through the nearly empty streets climbing over the wall in the castle's fence he discovered earlier. He shimmied up a vine and flopped on to a balcony. After a quick survey he realized he was alone. It was his unfortunate luck to have stumble upon a ladies room. Since Robin had done his sisters make up time and time again, he quickly made himself a disguise before joining the people. From up stairs he watched the dancing people contently.
Old Posted 09-25-2011, 01:11 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
the prince of the kingdom was beautiful and vain, but his charm could raise roses in winter for it's warmth. this ball was to celebrate is ascension to adulthood and an attempt to find him a wife. in his arrogance he turned down all those who came before him in the traditional manner. he chose however to cede to his parent's wishes under the condition that he be allowed three nights to find her. he was the first-born and only son so he was allowed this breech of decorum.

he, the prince, looked out to his people, beauties far and wide had gathered for this event, all eyes were on him
Old Posted 09-25-2011, 01:18 PM Reply With Quote