Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #1281  
I can only get the capture pokemon bonus, i heard you get them from the pokestop bonus... which i can't get unless i cheat. xD

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-26-2017, 04:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Yeah. The evo items are only gotten at pokestops. You are guaranteed one if you get the 7 day streak, but VERY rarely you can get one without the streak.
Old Posted 05-27-2017, 02:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #1283  
Although they have lowered the rarity of them. Not by much mind you but enough that my other half is finally getting them randomly dropping from stops now too.

That sucks you can't get to a stop regularly DK *hugs* I'm really lucky that my other half will go out of his way to make sure we keep our streaks running...

In memory of Dorian Floyd Corkin 18/04/2007 - 31/07/2007

My Dice Store
Old Posted 05-27-2017, 06:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
yea this game doesn't like people who don't live close enough to a stop.. ono

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-27-2017, 07:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Neko-chan Nya Nya~
Default   #1285  
It's a mile walk to get to my closest stop too. So I've done it...once. On the plus side, another mile gets me five more stops if I'm up to it and the weather is nice.

Now if only the ol' phone would stay connected to the server D:

♥ Never be afraid to be yourself ♥

Want to see my art or webcomic?
Serra's Art Gallery

A Neko's Quest | My Closet
Kitsune's Haven

Image courtesty
of tsukiko
Old Posted 05-30-2017, 09:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Ugh. I have mostly stopped playing again. Except for events, I pretty much just see the same pokemon all the time. And I have all evolutions already. XP
I'm not even interested that much in hatching eggs anymore. Always get the same pokemon from them too...
Old Posted 06-05-2017, 06:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #1287  
Trainers,

We’re celebrating two amazing milestones—Pokémon GO’s one-year anniversary and 750 million global downloads—and you’re invited to join in on the fun! Over the next few months, we’re hosting real-world and in-game events planned alongside some very exciting new features that will get you outside exploring the world with family and friends. Get ready for an action-packed couple of months!

To kick things off, we will be hosting the Solstice Event starting on June 13, 2017. This in-game event will feature Fire-type and Ice-type Pokémon, huge XP bonuses for throwing Poké Balls accurately, and discounted Lucky Eggs in the in-game shop. Soon thereafter, you can look forward to a new update focused on collaborative group gameplay features that will get you playing Pokémon GO in fun new ways. In preparation for these exciting features, we’ll be temporarily disabling Gyms for a short period of time.

We’re also excited to announce our first ever real-world Pokémon GO event coming your way: Pokémon GO Fest Chicago! This event will take place in downtown Chicago, Illinois, USA at the beautiful Grant Park on July 22, 2017. Join us as we celebrate the Pokémon GO community with a ton of exciting festivities. Tickets and more information for Pokémon GO Fest Chicago will be available at PokemonGoLive.com/Fest on Monday, June 19 at 10:00 A.M. PDT, so make sure to mark your calendars and follow our social media channels to be notified when tickets go live! European Trainers can look forward to Pokémon GO celebrations hosted across the continent from June through September in partnership with Unibail-Rodamco shopping centers. We'll be posting a complete schedule for these events very soon. Also, The Pokémon Company is organizing “Pikachu Outbreak”, a Pokémon event in Yokohama, Japan, in August where they’re exploring a unique Pokémon GO experience. Stay tuned for even more details surrounding each of these events in the coming weeks.

Keep an eye on PokemonGoLive.com and our Pokémon GO social media channels for the latest news and updates surrounding the exciting features and events coming your way. See you outside!

—The Pokémon GO team

My Dice Store
Old Posted 06-08-2017, 10:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Well cool. The only thing of use to me in that announcement is the solstice event.
Old Posted 06-08-2017, 01:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #1289  
Same... It sucks that loads of places are getting cool stuff happening but at least I might finally find a Houndour and a better Cindaquil...

My Dice Store
Old Posted 06-08-2017, 01:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Yeah, I still need Houndour too. And more cyndaquills to get the final evolutionary form.
Old Posted 06-08-2017, 02:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Confused
Default   #1291  
Wait.. there's houndours now? I need to play again!
Old Posted 06-08-2017, 08:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Yep. Gen 1 and Gen 2 are both in game now. They released Gen 2 near the end of winter I think...but I forget exactly when it was. I haven't actually seen any yet, but they exist. Somewhere...
Old Posted 06-08-2017, 08:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Confused
Default   #1293  
i totally forgot houndour was part of Gen 2.
I have an umbreon but didn't think that perhaps Houndour would be in. Totally one of my favorite Pokémon
Old Posted 06-08-2017, 09:06 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
I dusted off the app and actually played it the other day. Can't seem to catch the drive-by pokestops anymore. Either I'm out of practice or they don't like you swiping them at high speeds. Got a Gliger, Ledyba, and Spinarak, all on my mom's dashboard. Story of the day was that I wasn't paying attention when we were leaving my sister's place and my mom had to take the highway east rather than west and I forgot to remind her about the turn. We went the wrong way and I was directing her to the nearest highway re-entry point on roads she didn't know by following the road map laid out in the game.
Old Posted 06-13-2017, 05:10 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #1295  
I think they did change it to where you can't spin PokeStops in motion anymore.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 06-13-2017, 11:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
something that upsets me because thats the only way i can get pokeballs ono when i head out to dr appointments

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 06-13-2017, 12:44 PM Reply With Quote