Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Truthwatcher
Default   #1377  
Well that's cool!
I haven't seen a skarmory yet.
Finally evolved my Kabuto and....that's about it so far.
Old Posted 07-13-2017, 06:43 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
I'm running out of Pokeballs. I want to go to the local market tomorrow, which will give me an excuse to hit all the stops in the area, and I could go and tag the gyms. One requires an hour's hike to get to. It's instinct though, and my guy might actually stay there for more than an hour if I can get one in.
Old Posted 07-14-2017, 02:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1379  
Yeah, that's a bit of a hike. Could ne worth it though.
I'm totally charging up my phone before I leave work so I can attempt to take down the gyms there when I get off work. They probably won't last long, but it'll get me something at least...

Didn't have time to do any raid battles after work. Did take over a gym. Twice. But I seriously think someone found a way to hack it because there was no one visible within the gym radius, yet I was knocked off the gym in less than 5 minutes both times. And by the same people. Like...no cars or people within radius of the gym and the nearest building was out of the radius.

But! I did catch a Koffing and I am one Togepi candy away from evolving Togetic.
And when I got home I made a list of Pokemon I need and what I need to get them plus an "Impossible" to get section at the bottom with the regionals and the legendaries/pokemon not in game.
Last edited by Kaderin Triste; 07-15-2017 at 02:22 AM.
Old Posted 07-14-2017, 03:17 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Bah! Sick again! There goes my steak. Next Friday for the market perhaps. I might still go out tomorrow for some groceries. There is at least one gym over there if I feel up to walking the short distance to it. Is a 1200cp pokemon decent enough for a level 1 raid if no one else is around?
Old Posted 07-16-2017, 02:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1381  
Depends on what pokemon it is I guess. But I'd say that's not bad.

Tried doing a raid battle today, but it was a level two and, despite my best efforts, I couldn't beat it. Gave up after 3 attempts. Will stick to level 1 raid battles until I level up and increase my Pokemon cp a bit more...

I did actually get pokemon on 4 gyms today, 3 of which I had to battle for first, so that was cool. And then I got the last candy I needed to evolve Togepi into Togetic. Hopefully I can have another good day like that soon.
Last edited by Kaderin Triste; 07-16-2017 at 04:23 AM.
Old Posted 07-16-2017, 04:21 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
I'm lucky if I can get a pokemon in anywhere. Usually it's by chance. Would probably help if there were more Instinct gyms around. I know where there was at least one, but it might be Valor now. Will have to drop by soon and look. It's conveniently outside a British tea shop. ;)
Old Posted 07-16-2017, 10:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1383  
Oh man, I know the pains of being team instinct. XP
I'll have to check, but I think that I have had a Pokemon on a gym for close to 36 hours right now, which is a good 34 hours past my last record. XP
Instinct has kind of been getting their shit together a little better around here.
Old Posted 07-17-2017, 04:15 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Instinct isn't a bad team. . . It's those damned Valor players -glares at husband-
I caught a sneasel today =D new to my pokedex.

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 07-17-2017, 11:49 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #1385  
There was an article that detailed why team Instinct was in the minority, and it went right into colour psychology and the placement of the team image when you select your team.

I posted earlier in the thread that I picked it because of an amusing comic.

Attempting another streak. Day 1! Not easy from here because getting to a stop means I need to go driving. Nobody new but picked up another gym badge, and found an oddish, which seemed different. I've mostly been seeing 2nd gen pokemon running around. Hatched a squirtle, too.
Last edited by Quiet Man Cometh; 07-17-2017 at 11:53 PM.
Old Posted 07-17-2017, 11:51 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Screw it. Streak attempt starts tomorrow. Not driving anywhere today.
Old Posted 07-18-2017, 10:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #1387  
I feel like Instinct has shot up in popularity lately. I haven't seen many Mystic-held Gyms around where I live.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 07-19-2017, 12:48 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Might depend on who is still actively playing in the area. Mostly Valor here, with some Mystic. Not sure if the one Instinct gym I've found remains Instinct.
Old Posted 07-19-2017, 12:58 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #1389  
Yeah, back on campus, even with the rise in popularity for Instinct, we still had basically zero chance of holding a gym for more than a few hours.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 07-19-2017, 12:59 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
My campus was all Valor last I checked, though it's been some months. September we'll see. Probably still Valor. My Pokemon just aren't of a level to really compete, sadly. Most cp I see are around 2000 and I'm not there yet.
Old Posted 07-19-2017, 01:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #1391  
CMU has a different crowd each semester, and the during the summers, too, since we get a ton of pre-c students.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 07-19-2017, 01:01 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
I got a gym! I got a gym! All by myself!

Held it for a little under an hour. It was right near the mini golf, fun park, and waterslides so lots of people around.
Old Posted 07-20-2017, 02:14 AM Reply With Quote