Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

It's ALIVE
Default   #577  
I missed the taurus but sergio caught it I'm so sad D: T.T
This is his second =(

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 10-03-2016, 10:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Really? That kind of makes it less interesting then.

I'm sorry you missed a Tauros. My sister has about twenty, if trading is global, I'm sure she'd be willing to pass some around here.
Old Posted 10-03-2016, 11:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #579  
Trading doesn't exist yet.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 10-03-2016, 02:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Minor thing here, but has anyone had this happen? My sister evolved an Arbok two nights ago, and it's not in her recent. It should be by the Psyduck because she caught it, then caught the Ekans, and evolved it about ten minutes later.

It's still THERE, you do A-Z and it shows up, it's just not in the recent. It doesn't effect anything, it's just really weird.
Old Posted 10-03-2016, 07:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #581  
So! todaymom went to her Councling appointment, I made sure she went inside and then went off to the park a block away. There are 3 pokestops in the park i can get to. So i pretty much walked in a triangular pattern for 35-40 minutes before heading back to moms councling.

I caught a Jynx and a Hypno and a crap ton of Drowzee. o3o I met a pair of poodle siblings while at the park too x3 so pretty black poodles, fur was so soft. I love it when you can tell how much an owner loves their dogs in the amount of grooming and how well behaved the dogs are. x3

(after that, the taxi took forever getting to us because they went to the wrong location, and mom's back which wasn't doing so good after her fall saturday, started to hurt to the point that we went to the hospital after we got home. she is now at the hospital, staying the night for testing and stuff.)

MY DAY WAS GOOD UNTIL THE TAXI FKED UP D:<

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 10-04-2016, 09:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Sounds like a good day, up until the taxi ride! I've never used public transport, but things like that make me kind of glad it's no option.

She's only caught one Drowzee, where were you during that catch?

Hatched a Ponyta, and caught a few more Eevees today. Got the car back so we can go hunting again.
Old Posted 10-04-2016, 10:21 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #583  
Driving home today so took some time to take a walk along the river trail that I go to for hunting. From the first gym to the next and back it's about 1.5km, and covers 4 stops. Never get a lot of Pokemon but got a couple pidgeys, boy nidos, an oddish, my first abra, and a goldeen at the river.
Old Posted 10-04-2016, 11:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konzern View Post
Sounds like a good day, up until the taxi ride! I've never used public transport, but things like that make me kind of glad it's no option.

She's only caught one Drowzee, where were you during that catch?
o3o drowzee pops up a lot in my area, and even more so in the park in warren. like go away! xD I think i saw more drowzee yesterday than weedle! o-o

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 10-05-2016, 10:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #585  
Ah, wish we could hit your area then! Along with the Poliwags, we've noticed a lot more Ekans, but that's it. She's only caught the one Drowzee and two Abra.
Old Posted 10-05-2016, 10:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
my area may be rich in drowzee, but it lacks pokestops xD

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 10-05-2016, 10:58 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #587  
We have about 14, 15 in town. In little clusters, and none really in walking distance!

I really want to get into the heart of Tallahassee, I want to see how that looks! It's the capital of Florida, so I would assume it's rolling in stops.
Old Posted 10-05-2016, 12:15 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
I've been having issues with my phone connecting to my car's wifi, it could be that the plan ended that I had, and I bought more data. I'm hoping that fixed everything. ^^;

Old Posted 10-10-2016, 10:52 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #589  
So now there are 2/3 doctors i can take my phone with >:3

Mom has 2 doctors right next to each other, and on the way there i can hit 3 pokestops, and on the way back i can hiht them again. (there is a pokestop at the building next door the these drs but.. its too far to farm and i didn't want to get yelled at for trying to walk over there for no reason other than a game (its a surgical center) >w> the taxi was waiting for us anyway so no time.

the 3rd dr, is her mental health doctors, and their close to a park with 3-4 pokestops that i can farm for 30-40minutes x3

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 10-10-2016, 03:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
I've been wanting to ask this for a while, but opinions on updating your Pokemon storage? Right now my sister is working on her item storage, but I'm wondering if there's any reason for the Pokemon at the moment. I've FINALLY managed to convince her to start sending them away to the professor, but some she still wants to hoard. She now only keeps and evolves "battle with the best of them" Eevees, gets rid of most of her Venonats, but it'll be a sad day when I have to send her Bulbasaurs away.

But I'm thinking it's really not super necessary right now. She plans on doing it after her storage, about 70 coins away from that.
Old Posted 10-10-2016, 04:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #591  
I haven't seen any compelling reason to increase your Pokemon storage. You can catch 'em all in the space you get with room to spare.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 10-10-2016, 04:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Unless you like to hoard certain species. Even then, though, I tend to keep her around 130ish now. She sends almost all she needs away except a handful, and some that she needs, like a great Bellsprout, she sends away unless it battles with the best of them.

For more gens, you'll definitely need it, but right now I'm not seeing a big reason to either, except maybe to get it out of the way.
Old Posted 10-10-2016, 09:14 PM Reply With Quote