Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The only Prof. of Fizzyology
Default   #33  
Wow you pegged me to a tee :O lol!

The best kind of story is one told by mouth. You can hear the very sole of the story as it pours out of a bard's music and song. The most popular bard of the day is Jurinjo, of the elven clan. This particular bard prefers the stories of legend, of heroes and great trees of old times.

Sadly the majority of kids these days prefer to play sports than listen :/

Click to go to Quest Thread ---v

Member since Nov. 4th 2010
Old Posted 11-06-2010, 12:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!

Fizzy is a deep, scholarly person... She enjoys walking through enchanted, mystical places that have interesting lighting. Spirits usually gather around her, and birds enjoy flocking behind her to make her look like she has great, big wings!
Old Posted 11-06-2010, 03:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Dancing in the Rain
Default   #35  
The assassin slunk through the trees, their mask concealing their face from any who might see. The small blue gem on their hat gave notice as to the house they were from.
Old Posted 11-08-2010, 09:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
She's a shadow imp designed by the MPC to lure any human they could into the digital world in which the MPC's power is supreme.

@Fizzy: pegged you to a tee? what does that mean? ^^;
Old Posted 11-09-2010, 05:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #37  
After trudging through the desert for days Jurinjo finally found what she was questing for. Through the haze, the sands revealed to her their secret. Just beyond the sand dunes the lost city of Ankerwot waited for her to explore its treasures. She eagerly kicked her hover bike into over drive racing to her destiny.
Old Posted 11-10-2010, 07:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Poggio the Valkire lures her victims with her beauty, and through her magic, once her victim's guard is down, she forces them to forever wallow in their sins.

Jurinjo: Meaning your story where you described: "She's lately taken to the human music, gothic fashion and absolutely adores the theatrical play of Phantom of the Opera." Was exact XD

Old Posted 11-10-2010, 03:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Dancing in the Rain
Default   #39  
One day the farmer went to tend his orange tree grove and he saw something odd. One tree had a large orange with streaks of yellow on it. He plucked the orange and peeled the skin back with a knife. Inside he saw a small baby girl. The girl was named fizzy by the farmer's wife and has lived with them ever since.
Old Posted 11-12-2010, 07:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
I'm tempted to say my alien story again but in the interest of variety: I summoned you using my uber shadow magic skillz but what's this? You're orange not purple! So I reject you and your orange sparklyness turning into my nemesis over this rejection your live is consumed by the desire to prove orange is better than purple by killing me.

@Poggio: My avatar is male...dang it why are they all so female looking?! Dx

@Fizzy: oh wow that's neat I feel awesome now xD
Old Posted 11-12-2010, 07:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #41  

Juri, naturally a desert nomad, has been cast off into colder climates. However, the sandals and lack of earmuffs are dispiriting! He gazes off into the distance dejectedly, wishing for a nice pair of warm boots.
Inspire me
Old Posted 11-12-2010, 11:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Dancing in the Rain
Merr hides in the darkness and sends his soul minions out to capture more souls. This is much cleaner than his regular assassinations and leaves no evidence that he was there.
Old Posted 11-14-2010, 01:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Goddess of Death
Default   #43  
Like an imp, play pranks on unsuspecting victims, Leaving nothing but a light glimpse and the trail of her tail disappearing behind and around corners.
Old Posted 11-18-2010, 04:35 AM Reply With Quote  
This particular God of Death doesn't have fun doing it's duties. Instead this creature prefers to watch the snow fall and muses at the ways humans act with each other.

Old Posted 11-18-2010, 11:51 AM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #45  
pourquoi faire autant d'histoires ... ♥

Fizzy, growing lonely in her world inhabited by only spirits, grows wings to fly free from her prison. She finds it impossible to pierce the atmosphere with only feathers, and falls sullenly to the ground. Her spirits, in an attempt to console her, gather around; she does not bother to look at them. She gazes moodily into the distance, wishing for a way out.
Her mind never strays from the single thought of freedom.

In the end, this was her downfall. She never noticed the otherworldly glow beneath her feet. The spirits had grown to love her living company, and they took pity on her. Using the last of their strength, they summoned a portal, hoping to transport her to the world she'd always longed for.
The spirits faded slowly, using up their last reserves of strength and disappearing from her world in order to save Fizzy from her self-contained depression. As they disappeared, so did the portal.
♥ ... pour des lendemains qui chantent faux
Inspire me
Old Posted 11-18-2010, 09:09 PM Reply With Quote  
D': That made me depressed, merr! lol

Merr, the Ink pimp, intead of back handing his 'employees' he covers them in ink and feathers and makes them go to children's birthday parties as a pinata

Old Posted 11-19-2010, 12:34 AM Reply With Quote  
Goddess of Death
Default   #47  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizzyology View Post
This particular God of Death doesn't have fun doing it's duties. Instead this creature prefers to watch the snow fall and muses at the ways humans act with each other.
OMG LOVE!!
Perfect!! XD
Old Posted 11-19-2010, 06:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
A Demon of snow falls gently from the sky as the first flake settles over a peaceful town on Christmas eve...allow her the luck of striking fear and death to all the ignorant mortals living in their insipid little boxes. And who knows? Maybe Santa IS real and she'll get the opportunity to kill him. Or even cooler Santa turns out to be one bad ass fighter and everyone cheers him on in their grand battle in the white snow and across the skies of the town.
Old Posted 11-19-2010, 09:52 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
ours now