Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Default A walk through the cherry trees.   #1  
It was spring in this land and cherry blossoms and greens were everywhere the eye could see. The scent of white plum drifted for miles as the wind blew this way and that. The river that ran through this forest of white and pink brought fresh water to travelers and the creatures that lived there. It ran past the mountains to the north and through many towns, so it was one traveled by many. Here is where our story begins.~

Navigation
Post 1 ~ Scene
Post 2 ~ Rules
Post 3 ~ Announcements
Post 4 ~ Reserved
My quest thread. My Art request thread.

Come chat with me, I get bored without someone to talk to.
Old Posted 01-08-2011, 04:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Rules
1)NO Godmoding [Not everyone has powers!]
2)Don't leave anyone out of the Rp
3)Please be at least semi-literate [This means no text talk!]
4)Do not kill unless consent of the person being killed [You know what I mean..]
5) No advertising YOU WILL GET BLACKLISTED!
6)You must post the profile in the other thread. Here.
7)Bother my Regs [Which will be commended when I get some] =Blacklisted
cool Don't ask to join.. just do it!
8)No 'Looks like avi' if you cant type out a description, get a picture to use.[Try and be original]
9)Being half of somethings is okay. But being for example, 1/3 angel, 1/3 demon, and 1/3 neko is going too far.
10)This is a fantasy/ medieval rpg so no guns whatsoever.

Old Posted 01-08-2011, 04:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #3  
Announcements

Old Posted 01-08-2011, 05:00 PM Reply With Quote  
RESERVED FOR LATER USE!

Old Posted 01-08-2011, 05:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Human/Succubus/Angel Hybrid Sorceress
Default   #5  
A woman walked along a dirt trail. She looked somewhat odd compared to most other travelers: She had very short red hair, orange skin, red eyes and small horns on her head. She was an Oni. But she was also different. She wasn't aiming to destroy anything--or anyone--but to find a place to belong. She spotted a merchant cart going the opposite direction and wasn't surprised to see it going a different direction.
She stopped and sat under one of the cherry blossom trees, looking up at the petals as they prepared to fall. She let out a little sigh and closed her eyes

TWALF*UPDATE*/Solar Kiss/dA

I like girls

"Demons, Zombies, Vampires.... I love 'em all!! Especially if they're great in bed :p ~Me

Rule one of the skies: Every airship captain must own one impossibly awesome robot
Old Posted 01-10-2011, 05:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Akemi was wearing a red robe, hood pulled up and all. She was taking a very well traveled trail through the trees dressed in pink and white towards the south. She had received word that there had been some robberies there and a few woman had been abducted. She wasn't much surprised by this as they had been human woman. She smirked as she thought about it. Sometimes she didn't understand them. She understood the allure of beauty but to not be able to defend yourself because of it? Well, that surely wasn't something comprehensible to her.

Old Posted 01-10-2011, 06:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #7  
The Oni woman heard footsteps and turned her head to look. She saw a hooded woman and, despite her experience with other people, decided to see what was going on. She stood and approached her.
"Ummm, excuse me..."

I like girls

"Demons, Zombies, Vampires.... I love 'em all!! Especially if they're great in bed :p ~Me

Rule one of the skies: Every airship captain must own one impossibly awesome robot
Old Posted 01-10-2011, 08:35 PM Reply With Quote  
The quarr stopped, not expecting to be approached and looked in the direction she heard the voice. She didn't say anything but she was obviously acknowledging she was being spoken to. "Hmmm." Could be heard, although very softly.

Old Posted 01-10-2011, 11:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #9  
She was a little surprised that the woman didn't scream or try to run or anything like that.
"Is.....is there a village nearby...?"

I like girls

Old Posted 01-10-2011, 11:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Akemi had seen many strange beings. So this did not surprise her in the least. Usually they were just minorities among the humans such as herself. Others, monstrous beasts.. but who was she to discriminate, right? She nodded her head beneath the red robe to answer the question. She then pointed in the direction she was traveling. Of course there were a few towns down this path, though, even through this was a beautiful forest, not many called it home. Too many people wanted to move to the bigger cities now-a-days.

Old Posted 01-10-2011, 11:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #11  
"Oh... Then, would you mind if I walk with you....?" She was a little nervous. This was the first time someone didn't try to run away or kill her. "My name is Shiru."

I like girls

Old Posted 01-10-2011, 11:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Akemi just shrugged not really saying a thing. She wasn't much for chit chat, at least not at the moment. She had a long while before she reached her destination. It couldn't hurt to have a traveling companion for just a bit, right?

Old Posted 01-11-2011, 08:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #13  
"Thank you!" She giggled. After a while of silence, Shiru wanted to know something about her new travel companion. "So, what's your name?"

I like girls

Old Posted 04-14-2011, 11:41 AM Reply With Quote