Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Barrel of Monkeys
Default Orphanage for the lost and forgotten [u/c]   #1  
Orphanage for the lost and Forgotten:
KEI-KEI:Taeko: There's a great black hole like a great black pit and it's filled with people who are filled with shit and the vermin of the world inhabit it and It goes by the name of London. ~Sweeney Todd
Last edited by Tazha_bear; 03-18-2011 at 05:07 PM.
Old Posted 03-18-2011, 05:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
You...

You are alone, forgotten. All you've ever wanted was someone to listen and hear you. You lived in an attack that was either ice cold, or suffocatingly hot. And your parents don't care about anyone besides themselves and their prize child, your younger sibling. And though you love them dearly, no matter what they put you through. But enough is enough.

One night, when they are out and the servants got drunk to the point of passing out, you left with nothing but what you could carry on your back, you set out, and as you walked out the door, you entered a whole new world.

In front of you and luscious fields, mountains, rivers and lakes. Children with scars on their hearts for the first times, running around, happy.

Though ALL DO NOT share the same story, they are in some ways like you. They lost their way. They were forgotten. And before you could try to realize what happened, a woman and man come over to you, the woman hugs you, and the man rests a hand on your shoulder.

"Welcome home, love. We've been waiting on you."

This is it. The beginning of your new life. In a world where you decide your race, heritage, and how old you end up before you stop aging. This is your life. And No one, will ever forget that.
KEI-KEI:Taeko: There's a great black hole like a great black pit and it's filled with people who are filled with shit and the vermin of the world inhabit it and It goes by the name of London. ~Sweeney Todd
Old Posted 03-18-2011, 05:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #3  
Rules/ other information:

The rules are simple. Keep your room clean, pull your own weight and help watch after the little ones and you are free to do as you please.

As for roleplay rules. I am goddess, is number one. Respect me and others. Keep it PG-13 in thread, go somewhere else for higher rated stuff. No one is invincible. Fighting is encouraged. After all, someone has to start forming the bad guys right?
Keep cursing and drug use to a bare minimum. Blood and gore is ok, but too much detail will earn you a strike. Honestly, we can picture the gore already without so much detail, we don't need the disgusting, gross, oozing... You get the point. XD
Be active or be gone. I'd like this roleplay to last.
Copying my idea for this roleplay is strictly forbidden. I will hunt down and kill whoever steals. [not literally but I will be pretty upset]

NOT ALL PASTS HAVE TO BE LIKE THE ONE ABOVE! IT IS SIMPLY AND EXAMPLE/PROMPT TO GIVE YOU NAN IDEA OF HOW THE ROLEPLAY IS SET UP!

There is room for two people to help come up with plot additions/ ideas for climax of the roleplay. If you are interested in helping keep this roleplay going, PM me and whoever has the greatest ideas will fill these two spots.

Semi-lit to lit please. No I do not expect perfection nor am I a grammar Nazi but I do expect you to give your personal best so this roleplay stays up and going.

If you want to have a character who's from the 'dark side', so to speak,than you will have to wait until the writing prompt for the dark side to be created. Until then, we are sticking with the main writing prompt.

If you read this, all of it, in the VERY TOP of your profile, put the words "MickeyDaiseyDukeBOOM" and a little :nun

That's all for this post. Character profiles are next.
Old Posted 03-18-2011, 05:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
[[ As a challenge for you, make these fancy/creative as possible without making them huge. think of it as a contest. Whoever wins get 100 G]]
Code:
Name:
Reason for leaving home:
Mental/physical disabilities:
Self harm [yes/no]:
Personality:
Bio:
Other:
Looks: [description or pic]
Old Posted 03-18-2011, 05:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #5  
R
E
S
E
R
V
E
D
Old Posted 03-18-2011, 05:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
R
E
S
E
R
V
E
D
Old Posted 03-18-2011, 05:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #7  
R
E
S
E
R
V
E
D
[yes this is my roleplay from ernya. >.< ]
Old Posted 03-18-2011, 05:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
OPEN FOR POSTING! PM ALL CHARS TO ME!
Old Posted 03-18-2011, 05:06 PM Reply With Quote