Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Rainbow Goddess
Default   #161  
She shook her head "no.. kiss me." She wasn't giving up so easily. She leaned in waiting for him to kiss her back it's what she wanted. "Just do it" she growled softly.

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Old Posted 02-22-2012, 01:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Every fiber of his being said don't do it and he didn't really want to do such a thing. Though she kept repeating herself and if he didn't follow her words soon then he'd be paying for it... only once did he test to go against her words.. Even as a child the bonds still had a effect and he hardly was ready to go through that again. When she told him to just do it as she nearly growled her words he seemed to flinch slightly before doing as she told him and kissing her. He cursed that he had to listen to this order. To say he didn't enjoy this a little would be a lie, but at the same time he was trying to keep his head level and try to even think about why she ordered this! It was probably that damned cat...
Old Posted 02-22-2012, 02:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #163  
When he finally gave in she gave a satisfied sigh and pressed in closer. Her lips moved fiercely against his, her hands traveled down his body. All she could think about was him. How perfect was this moment? She could barely think

my closet
Old Posted 02-22-2012, 02:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
At this point he almost welcomed an attack or death, either one would work. Being ordered to this was almost degrading. It seemed even with being away from his clan and their beliefs he couldn't escape such things from happening. At the same time the longer this went on he knew that his thoughts would start drifting. He could only keep himself focused for so long, after all he was still considered a living being... and they all had certain needs or desires.

He let this little 'game' of hers go on a few moments longer before grabbing her hands and pulling back from her a little. His ears were still down and he still seemed against this, not quite as bad as when it first started but still. He wanted to kick himself for his submissive nature towards females.. it was something he wanted to keep in his past. But if she was going to spit out orders like this often he wasn't sure he could keep up his front that he normally had.

"There are you satisfied now? If so we should go..." He wanted to make sure she didn't try to carry this one, he knew very well where his thoughts were going and he'd rather go fight a dragon then let this draw out any further then what was already done.
Old Posted 02-22-2012, 02:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #165  
When he pulled her away her heart sank. She pushed away further "yeah. Lets go" her voice was devoid of emotion. She gathered her things and waited for him to continue their treck. "Are we almost done for the day?"

my closet
Old Posted 02-22-2012, 02:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Sure it was easy to tell he had done something to tick her off again but he could at least breath. For the moment. Why did it seem like he was the damned bad guy now? The way she was acting it was like he had done the most dreadful thing you could imagine. All he did was prevent her from taking things too far. She was probably just being over emotional anyway, everything had just gotten to her over the course of a few days. Settling on that as his final thought he stood to follow her keeping his distance this time, he knew this allowed more chances for her to be attacked but at the moment he was torn between being too close to her and not being close enough. He blamed that damned bond for that as well. "No, just till there's a bit more cover, we can stop there for the night." It was a short and simple answer, though she hardly seemed to be in the mood for anything other then that.
Old Posted 02-22-2012, 02:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #167  
The girl walked along in silence wishing she had at least sia to talk to. She was a fool. How could ahe think he would want her.. she sighed "how much farther." She was waiting for him to tell her to stop for the night. She knew nothing about this sort of thing. And right now she wish she had experience. She looked over at him awaiting his answer.

my closet
Old Posted 03-08-2012, 02:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
"Whenever you want, we could stop here if you like." To be honest he felt like it was his fault she was in such a sour mood now. At the same time he had no idea how to react to her now either. His job.. no sole purpose was to protect her. She could get what she had asked for from anyone else. It wasn't that he didn't want her now that she had brought it up he had to admit he thought about what if he had said something differently. at the same time this was for the best, she needed to find someone else to make her happy.

She seemed to stop walking so he guessed this was where she wanted to set up for the night. He did wonder where the cat had gone, though he expected not too far, not a creature like that.
Old Posted 03-08-2012, 03:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #169  
"Okay..." she started to unpack wondering what she did wrondig. What was so wrong with her that he didn't want her ... she started to get out the mini tent ... oh wow i do not know how to put this together. At that thought the tent suddenly poofed and was set up. "Magic" the girl grumbled now getting out her sleeping bag. She shot a couple of furtive glances at alton before getring out their dinner... maybe he will talk to me...

my closet
Old Posted 03-08-2012, 03:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
In truth she had done nothing wrong. It was more or less something he never thought he had to deal with. Let alone he had almost zero interaction skills as far as others went. Oddly enough she seemed to have setting things up under control so he never said a word to her. Though it was odd for her to not say anything, maybe what he had done was a bit uncalled for but... She'd have to get over it, she wasn't suppose to make friends with her guard. If something happened to him then so be it she wasn't suppose to really care. Her first thought should be to get a new one.

Though after a while the silence was starting to bother him, it wasn't like her to .. just say nothing. He sighed finally before speaking up. "Whatever I did wrong... " that seemed to at least get her attention. "I'm sorry." He could go into more detail and say why he was sorry and that her order was more then just odd.
Old Posted 03-08-2012, 03:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #171  
" what do you mean..?" She pulled out a few crackers and offered him some. The food felt good in her stomach. She just realized how hungry she was. "I dont see why you are sorry for.." she chewed a few crackers and looked down. "Im the one who was wrong" she seemed like she didnt want to say anymore and was waiting for him to talk more. She felt silly for saying these things

my closet
Old Posted 03-12-2012, 04:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
He shook his head a little when she spoke saying she was the one who should be sorry. "Maybe just warn me next time. I have to follow any order you give." Though to admit he was never told of what to do in the event of such a random off the wall order. Ok so he didn't mind it really, but he was still a bit on edge about why she would say such a thing.

He laughed weakly thinking about it over all before he spoke again. "You know you could pick anyone in the realm to give that order to and they would happily follow it..." More or less he was trying to tell her she wasn't stuck with him just because he had to follow her to ensure she stayed safe. Really he wasn't sure what to even say to her at the moment or how to react to her. Then again she seemed to be in a similar boat.
Old Posted 03-12-2012, 04:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #173  
"Except you...right?" She finished his sentence for him. She turned her back on him. "Why not..?" She finally finushed her meal and started to get up. She needed to walk around some more... get away from him for a while. This was all too much fkr her

She had too much on her mind. Tomorrow sia would be coming back to train her and they still needed to move. To where? She didnt know.. and now this.. she was just so halpless...

my closet
Old Posted 03-12-2012, 05:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Whens he spoke up it caught him by surprise a little as he looked over towards her. He had to admit she had a point... and he had dug that hole himself to end up in this conversation. He didn't seem to answer her right away, how was he suppose to answer that. He didn't really mind what had happened but it wasn't something he was prepared for, she needed to find someone do such things with that wasn't her guard. Or thats what his thoughts were.

She seemed to speak up again asking why now as he looked away from her a little. "Its not that i... " He sighed a little trying to think on what he wanted to say to her even. "I didn't mind, it was just unexpected and I think you are better off finding someone else to do such things with." Ok that came out a bit harsher then he expected. Either way it needed to be said. "My purpose is to keep you safe, happy content whatever. I've already told you my life is void if something happens and its the choice of saving you over anything else."
Old Posted 03-12-2012, 06:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #175  
she shook her head as he spoke. someone else? did he think she was a common whore. okay yes she had done those things way too soon. but she was acting on feelings not because she just wanted to do them. she wanted to do them with him.. she wanted to kiss him and hold him. but he didnt want her like that. she was just something to protectbecause of what her parents did. nothing else.
she sighed a little.. "But.. .i dont want anyone else" She whispered under her breath. She started playing with her hair. lord she needed something to do.

my closet
Old Posted 03-12-2012, 11:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
He half figured she was going to get mad at what he had said or just stop talking altogether. Though she didn't instead she spoke up saying what her thoughts were on it all. He had to look at her when she spoke up about that she didn't want anyone else. Why would she say that, sure she probably felt safe around him and he had been there with her from when they were young children but that didn't mean anything.

Maybe he was just being dense and trying to force her away and it wasn't going to work. Then again maybe the words she said weren't meant to be heard seeing as she said them under her breath. He cursed having good hearing at times. It was easy to tell her mind was still on it as he gave up finally and walked over to where she was before sitting next to her.

He didn't say anything, he wasn't sure what to tell her or say. It was her choice so what right did he have to ignore it? Maybe he was just being self centered having watched over her all of these years. Maybe keeping his distance from her had taken its toll when he should have just approached her from the start. It was hard to tell what she was even thinking about anymore, she had more important things to worry about then this.
Old Posted 03-12-2012, 11:33 PM Reply With Quote