Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

We're all mad here.
Default   #65  
The new Kings Quest is on steam and the first chapter, I believe, is free now. I hardly remember any of them except for 6 (I think) with Alexander and the Minotaur at one point. Very fairy tale like.
Old Posted 10-23-2017, 05:01 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Been back to playing fallout 4 nonstop.
Truthfully I blame Espy for saying something about fallout elsewhere.

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 10-23-2017, 07:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #67  
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparX View Post
really need to get back into fallout 4 played it non-stop back when it was released
Old Posted 10-24-2017, 07:00 AM Reply With Quote  
To Meet Ya
Haven't played a game in a while, been doing some Freelance jobs after work or going out to grab a drink with friends.

Last game was World of Warships though.
Old Posted 10-24-2017, 10:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #69  
forgot last game I played, destiny 2 and assassins creed ezio collection
Old Posted 10-24-2017, 10:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
My brother bought Fire Emblem Warriors, and we've been playing it together. I really like to play Sakura, she's as strong as she was in Fates (that is to say, a complete world destroying beast). We've both been busy though so finding time to play together has been difficult :(
Old Posted 10-26-2017, 01:43 PM Reply With Quote  
-:-o}}}-O-{{{o-:-
Default   #71  
I've been playing ArcheAge and essentially am just grinding for mats. sigh. I need to get out and kill stuff.
I used to have a sig. Really.
Old Posted 10-30-2017, 01:12 PM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Aside from the usual mobile games I regularly play I continued playing Witcher 1 after pausing for a while due to the examinations two weeks ago. I also returned to playing Project Gorgon which surprised me as it is still up and running and a lot has been changed since the last time I played more than a year ago. For a game in a super alpha state, it's going to a nice direction. I hope the kickstarter goes well so that the team has funds to push the game further in development.
Delayed Student. Still fighting. Mecha Enthusiast.
Old Posted 10-31-2017, 10:58 AM Reply With Quote  
Tasty Zucchini!
Default   #73  
I am still playing a butt ton of Skyrim, I will never tire of The Elder Scrolls. Also been revisiting my Tales of Berseria as well as Tales of Zestiria, love the Tales games. If my sister gives my Gamecube back I'll be replaying Tales of Symphonia. (I could just play it on the ps3 because I have the anniversary edition that also contains Tales of Symphonia:
Dawn of a New World but ehhh). Oh, and continuously kicking my little brothers arse on a silly Facebook game.
Old Posted 11-06-2017, 06:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimalkin View Post
I am still playing a butt ton of Skyrim, I will never tire of The Elder Scrolls. Also been revisiting my Tales of Berseria as well as Tales of Zestiria, love the Tales games. If my sister gives my Gamecube back I'll be replaying Tales of Symphonia. (I could just play it on the ps3 because I have the anniversary edition that also contains Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of a New World but ehhh). Oh, and continuously kicking my little brothers arse on a silly Facebook game.
Yesssss Tales Of series games are awesome~
I love that they are multiplayer.
Have you played either of the phone games?
Old Posted 11-07-2017, 07:35 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #75  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimalkin View Post
I am still playing a butt ton of Skyrim, I will never tire of The Elder Scrolls. Also been revisiting my Tales of Berseria as well as Tales of Zestiria, love the Tales games. If my sister gives my Gamecube back I'll be replaying Tales of Symphonia. (I could just play it on the ps3 because I have the anniversary edition that also contains Tales of Symphonia:
Dawn of a New World but ehhh). Oh, and continuously kicking my little brothers arse on a silly Facebook game.
I started with Daggerfall but skipped Oblivion. I've ignored Skyrim lately, in favour of Guild Wars 2 and schoolwork. Last time I was in TES I decided to restart Morrowind (I'm finally over losing my game saves to a virus). I hop on Skyrim when I feel like working on my house (main quest and civil war are finished) or when Suze pesters me to try a mod and I finally acquiesce.

Elder Scrolls for life!
Old Posted 11-14-2017, 10:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Skyrim for Switch this Friday!
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 11-14-2017, 11:46 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #77  
I keep seeing that!

I'm not even totally sure what a switch is, but I was highly amused by the Link skins I saw on a Skyrim character, Master Sword and all.

I must stick with but one game unit for now, and it will always, foremost, be a computer. My copy of Bloodborne remains neglected, and will be for some time more.
Old Posted 11-15-2017, 12:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparX View Post
Probably on Facebook :| I've been game-hopping a lot recently.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-15-2017, 03:19 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #79  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Man Cometh View Post
I'm not even totally sure what a switch is, but I was highly amused by the Link skins I saw on a Skyrim character, Master Sword and all.
Nintendo's latest console, and the first Nintendo home console since the SNES to get significant traction with third-party developers.

The Switch's big feature, though, is the fact that it's not JUST a home console. It's called "Switch" because you can pick it up from its cradle and gameplay immediately jumps from your TV to the screen that's now in your hand, because it's also a portable.

In other words, for most Switch games, you can play at home on your awesome TV and then when you have to go you can take it with you. No need to leave Skyrim at home when you go out of town on vacation!
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 11-15-2017, 12:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Been playing Stardew Valley and having all the feels.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-15-2017, 03:28 PM Reply With Quote