Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Webcomicker!
Default Animal Crossing: New Leaf   #1  
Anyone have it? I'm currently obsessed with it. I think it's the best one so far mainly because you can edit the town being Mayor.

Discussion!
What's your town like?
Favorite neighbors?
Cool items you have?
Exchange friend codes?!

I like my town's layout except the Re-Tail store is on the opposite side of the map as my ocean so it makes selling fish tedious.

My favorite neighbors currently are Skye and Ribbot!

Someone was nice enough to give me a Japanese DLC item, the Cherry Blossom Clock. So cool. Cx

-----------------------------------
CMYK
Old Posted 06-25-2013, 03:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws

I just got it yesterday as a early bday gift from the hubby >w< I have to say i am enjoying this one a lot more then i did the last one i played back on the ds.

I do enjoy the editing the town.. i had to look it up as to how much or what you could edit .. because well there is this steam in the middle (lower middle) of my town and only one bridge. Of course on the far side of the river so to get to the larger section of beach i have to run all the way around the map.

First thing I plan to try and do.. add a second bridge..

Aside from that im still learning/relearning the game.. got the first house payment through with and tomorrow (today) i should have my house .w.;

Aside from that nothing really cool of course literally did start last night. Hrm.. as far as favorite neighbor... I dunno I don't think I found one that I would call favorite yet. :3

as far as friend code.. i have no idea how that works.. i never did it with the ds either >w>; ~noob~ though as far as i know i have it posted in my siggy or thats what i think my code is...

I should probably look into adding more people .w.;

Old Posted 06-26-2013, 01:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Is Legen...Wait for it...Dary
Default   #3  
i have a very long beach front...
i dont have favorite neighbors yet...
I have a bunch of the noise maker guys, i have a tri force, samus boots, minda helmet(from zelda)... and some other things
sure ill post my fc here later tonight
Old Posted 06-26-2013, 04:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws

i havent found any noise maker guys .w i use to have a ton on the ds one even if i didnt play it much. I had something that said pikman one time.. but i deleted that file cause i hated that badly on how the character looked Dx

its ok though i like the new map better anyway :3 still apples though ~gah i always get apples no matter what one i play~

Old Posted 06-26-2013, 05:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Professional Monster Hunter
Default   #5  
I have it too have not played it too much but i will totally post my FC at the hard part is getting online cause my internet hates my 3DS
Old Posted 06-26-2013, 10:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Webcomicker!
@ Rose, yeah the 3DS friend code is what your animal crossing one would be. And I started with apples too. I have a variety of fruit now though. I can't seem to get Bananas anywhere though. P:

I didn't really like the original DS one. I probably played it for like a week. haha I don't remember cuz my brother sold it. I apparently played the Wii one because I have a file but I don't remember anything about it. This New Leaf is definitely really good compared to those one. xP

The only way to find those noise maker guys is to dig them up the day after it rains on your game. Kind of like fossils, they show up in the ground.

CMYK
Old Posted 06-27-2013, 12:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #7  

yeah asami helped me with that i never really tried to use the friend code before >w< hehe

i have apples and oranges or well in a few days ill have oranges.. >w>; i have no idea how to go about getting any other fruit to be honest ~nublet

you did better then i did then... i didnt play the other ds one for even a week D: i forget what made me hate it so much.

i never tried the wii one i remember the gamecube one being really epic though

oh! xD i miss them when i saw one in one of the villagers houses i was like omg i want them again!

Old Posted 06-27-2013, 01:34 AM Reply With Quote  
i have oranges, apples, pears, peaches, perfect oranges, coconuts, lychee, and durain...

rose you have to not play for a day to get the noise makers

FC: 2423-2295-1784
Last edited by hyjin; 06-27-2013 at 07:23 PM.
Old Posted 06-27-2013, 07:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #9  
Really? o-o I tend to get them the day that its raining and i play everyday thus far minus yesterday i kinda missed yesterday D; I have a house full of them.. i might sell some cause i hardly use them and they eat a lot of space.
Old Posted 07-04-2013, 04:51 PM Reply With Quote  
they do eat a lot of space but you cant buy them back later
Old Posted 07-06-2013, 03:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Delicate Soul
Default   #11  
I'm glad this is here! I bought this game the day it came out in North America. I just got the option to change my eye color about 3 days ago or so. I've already done a bunch of projects and my town is filled with flowers and fruit! ^^ The only fruit I'm missing is persimmons. :3 My favorite villagers are Molly and Alli, I like all of my villagers though. Molly, Alli, Nibbles, Baabara, Prince, Axel, Cyrano, Jay and O'Hare. I don't like Al too much because he put his house is a really weird spot plus he was just kind of annoying... he's moving soon though. This and City Folk are definitely my favorites in the Animal Crossing series. C:

Broken Spirit
Old Posted 07-19-2013, 01:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Moderation Admin
I just got AC:NL myself, and I'd love to hang out with some people. It's a really fun game. *nods* :3

Galla: always, all the time, a galla has no tolerance for it, and galla has all the tolerance.

Trisphee Site Rules | Sei's Hideout
Old Posted 07-21-2013, 05:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Multiply Six by Nine
Default   #13  
My town's not terribly interesting, I have to split my bells between my home loan and public works projects.

My favorite item might have to be either my samurai helm or the Majora's Mask

I forget her name but she's the female peacock

3DS FC: 3368 1009 0829 (PM me if you add me please)
Old Posted 08-12-2013, 11:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Moderation Admin
I was just thinking, if you guys have any villagers moving out soon, post them here and maybe someone will take them off your hands (for free or a fee). I'll list some of mine whenever they tell me they're leaving.

Galla: always, all the time, a galla has no tolerance for it, and galla has all the tolerance.

Trisphee Site Rules | Sei's Hideout
Old Posted 08-13-2013, 09:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Webcomicker!
Default   #15  
I have been waiting to get the 10 villagers that I want before building a lot of public work projects because I want to build them in places the villagers won't put their houses. haha I have 8/10 right now and my brother has my 9th one moving out this week that I need to kick one of the 2 I don't want out to get. It may sound kind of bad that I'm kicking people out and getting specific ones but I wasn't all that picky. Over half of them are ones I wouldn't have picked normally but were part of the start of my village and grew on me. There were just a few that I had from previous games that I really liked and wanted back. xD

My current town has Skye, Tabby, Rocco, Marshal, Mira, Ribbot, Chief, Freya, Dierdre, and Tammy. I'm trying to replace Dierdre and Tammy with Moe and Rudy.

I started putting down walk ways and trying to grow hybrid flowers to make my town look nice. It's the first time I'm going that far in an Animal Crossing town. :D Once I get it a little more organized I will post the Dream Address if anyone wants to see.

CMYK
Old Posted 08-20-2013, 03:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Multiply Six by Nine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiki View Post
I have been waiting to get the 10 villagers that I want before building a lot of public work projects because I want to build them in places the villagers won't put their houses. haha I have 8/10 right now and my brother has my 9th one moving out this week that I need to kick one of the 2 I don't want out to get. It may sound kind of bad that I'm kicking people out and getting specific ones but I wasn't all that picky. Over half of them are ones I wouldn't have picked normally but were part of the start of my village and grew on me. There were just a few that I had from previous games that I really liked and wanted back. xD

My current town has Skye, Tabby, Rocco, Marshal, Mira, Ribbot, Chief, Freya, Dierdre, and Tammy. I'm trying to replace Dierdre and Tammy with Moe and Rudy.

I started putting down walk ways and trying to grow hybrid flowers to make my town look nice. It's the first time I'm going that far in an Animal Crossing town. :D Once I get it a little more organized I will post the Dream Address if anyone wants to see.
I didn't know you could actually make people leave, or that they'll actually go to someone else's town.

I'm pretty content with my townsfolk, only a handful that I'll be keeping around. Sterling just moved in and he's cool so he's staying.
Old Posted 08-21-2013, 01:13 AM Reply With Quote