Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Delicate Soul
Default   #49  
Oh, I take that as a compliment then. <3
To be compared to Taiki who is rather intelligent and kind. c:

I don't believe you have Sliver. Which isn't a bad thing at all.

Broken Spirit
Old Posted 04-29-2011, 06:37 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Oh Panda, I'm sorry you feel that way! D: I dislike when someone is upset on the site, even if I'm just another member. I haven't had a whole lot of interaction with the staff recently but I'll keep my eyes peeled! lol
Old Posted 05-06-2011, 05:43 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #51  
I think I have changed.. just not in my attitude really. More in my habits.
I used to poke around a lot and chat at random places. I always try to be upbeat and outright silly. I don't worry or walk on egg shells because we're all here for fun and to enjoy each others company.
But lately I've been struggling with the money troubles. Trying to scrimp and save up for an event later this year... that and my friends off trisphee are all... well kinda in the same place.
Oddly enough I find myself withdrawing, lurking, posting now and then with heart and then withdrawing again.
I dunno. It's not like me to be melancholy. I hope I've not come off to any of you as abrupt or offensive [which I doubt but who knows]
Right now my whole family is sick and mothers day is right around the corner.
Nobody forget your MOTHER! It's TOMORROW!! [Sunday]
Old Posted 05-07-2011, 12:52 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
The only thing I see that I can agree with Is that Trisphee can't take criticism on their work. Which saddens me because I love criticizing peoples work, it makes them inspired to do better. *cough* or if they take it the wrong way *cough* theymightdosomethingdrastic *cough*

And Kudos for you! (I wanted to say kudos soooooo bad for some reason) you are the first person I've seen to make a criticism for trisphee and get away with it.

Old Posted 05-08-2011, 09:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Self-proclaimed Non-Conversationalist
Default   #53  
*coughs* Because honestly... you don't know how to give critique correctly.

A good critique starts on positive, then states the negative, then reaffirms the positive and the overall impact with wishes for to keep on doing what they do.

You...frankly... dont do that. You say the negative and then demand whatever you think is better. And maybe I don't seem butt-hurt when you do it because I disassociate myself from my work, but MANY artists put their heart and soul into what they do. So not going about critiquing correctly, comes off as an insult because their art is an extension of themselves.

And actually no.. I've critiqued last month's items and nobody said I insulted them =[ Maybe you are just doing it wrong. I don't think you like critiquing effectively so much as you like just stating your opinion. There's a difference.

Lucid loves Duchess and takes her signature virginity. <3
Ashy refuses to share Duchess with anyone D:<

Duchess is idol TRASH
Feel free to bully me about it

Old Posted 05-08-2011, 11:22 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
I encourage constructive criticism on my art, cuz that means someone else is seeing something that I haven't caught onto. And if they see it, most likely someone else sees it too. It also helps me become a better artist.

So long as it points out where the issue is, I can probably fix it easily 83...at least with my own items. If it's someone else's item, I'd probably end up redoing it from the detailing and upwards.

I don't pixel as much as I used to because I have a full time job now, but feel free to poke me on my pixels if you want to see something changed or added.

~an item brewery - updated 12/02~
Old Posted 05-08-2011, 01:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Webcomicker!
Default   #55  
I agree with Kami. I can't speak for everyone but I'm totally open to criticism, it's how we get better. Last month Duchess expressed her opinion on the 2 items I didn't make and I went and asked her what she thought of mine. xD

If anyone ever wants to criticize something I made (and they know I made it) and are too afraid to post it, they can PM me. Since I am still somewhat new at pixeling (I've only been doing it since December of last year) I would appreciate any help and suggestions.

-----------------------------------
CMYK
Old Posted 05-08-2011, 03:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Sorry Illu, I agree with Duchess this time...it's the reason why I had a crappy first impression XD But it's all good with me.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 05-08-2011, 06:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #57  
I haven't been apart of this community enough to really say that I agree or not. I will say that with how this site is heavily geared towards mostly roleplay and hangout threads, I just haven't gotten used to it. @ A@
Old Posted 05-10-2011, 04:28 PM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
same here @xia lol.... so i can't have a big opinion or anything. there is always gunna be those people you secretly don't like on a site..I just ignore people if they make me mad or something.

Art by panda..
Old Posted 05-17-2011, 11:11 PM Reply With Quote