Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Developer
Default   #193  
Lu Bu's active is *slightly* underpowered: King Baddie provides a bigger bonus to damage (3x vs. 2.5x) and doesn't damage you in return. However, King Baddie's stats suck. :P So it's more a balancing factor for Lu Bu himself, since it means you're not blowing a team slot on a weak monster.

Keep in mind that these big hard-hitting attacks and big spike-damage multipliers are important for piercing through things with ridiculously high defense. If they're immune to poison, this may be the only recourse you have left.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 05-15-2015, 08:34 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
ah o3o

So, The Emerald Dragon Dungeon and the Ruby Dragon Dungeon shows up on my kindle's english version but it's not showing up on my phone.. my phone is WAY farther then my kindle so i know its not something i need to unlock... why aren't these special dungeons showing up on my phone? =(

also i got Okuninushi today ouo

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-15-2015, 09:01 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #195  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonskid View Post
ah o3o

So, The Emerald Dragon Dungeon and the Ruby Dragon Dungeon shows up on my kindle's english version but it's not showing up on my phone.. my phone is WAY farther then my kindle so i know its not something i need to unlock... why aren't these special dungeons showing up on my phone? =(

also i got Okuninushi today ouo
Because you are in a different group.

Every day there are daily events like the Dragon Dungeons or Pengdra Village and so on. To keep times different/inconsistent they split everyone into 5 groups.
A B C D E

They split you on the last few numbers in your account/profile number, and that's how you determine which group your in.

Use this site to find which group you belong to: http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/groupchecker.asp

Old Posted 05-15-2015, 12:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
according to the app thingy PADGuide i'm in group D but nothing tells me what time to expect the dungeon to pop up

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Last edited by Demonskid; 05-15-2015 at 12:38 PM.
Old Posted 05-15-2015, 12:35 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #197  
http://puzzledragonx.com/

On the front page of this site they tell you what time an event will happen your your group.

So for group D 1pm Green Dragon dungeon appears, at 9pm the King Dragon dungeon (your too low of a level for this one.)

They change daily. But you should know you have only 2 different events happening on the hour each day.

Old Posted 05-15-2015, 12:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
i'm always too low level xD got my butt handed to me in Xuanzand Descended xD

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-15-2015, 12:48 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #199  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonskid View Post
i'm always too low level xD got my butt handed to me in Xuanzand Descended xD
I'm still nowhere near doing my first Descend

Old Posted 05-15-2015, 12:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
that makes me feel better ouo

So.. I decided that the pirates kinda suck and I am debating on what to do with them

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-15-2015, 01:01 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #201  
For now keep them.

You need inventory space in the future? Feed them to your monsters for exp

Old Posted 05-15-2015, 02:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
i fed them to my water dragon swordsman ouo,

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-15-2015, 02:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #203  
Pirates do suck. They're skill-up monsters for specific other monsters, and that's it. More or less anything below four stars is either useless trash, XP fodder, skill-up fodder, evo materials, or unevolved.

There are a few four-star monsters that are usable past the early game, and there's one conditional dungeon (RO ACE Collab) that has a four-star limit on what monsters you're allowed to bring in. Four- and five-star monsters tend to be a little bit too weak for late-game use but are usually good for filling out a team in the early- to mid-game, especially since they usually have low team costs as well.

Of note: The high ninjas and the ultimate-evolved ogres are 4* monsters. The ogres are useful for beating King and Super King dragons for a long time until you get a team with enough spike damage to penetrate their defense anyway, and the high ninjas are very easy to level up and have ridiculously high ATK relative to how easy they are to get, level, and fit into teams. (I've mentioned before that my High Dark Ninja is still a staple of my devil team.) But other than those monsters, you'll outgrow most 4* monsters fairly quickly.

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 05-15-2015, 03:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
right now i'm in love with my dragon team with the water dragon swordsman as its leader <3 dragon atk bonus's <3

I like collecting pets but this game doesn't give me enough space.kinda wish there was a place we could store the ones we want just for collection. o3o

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-15-2015, 03:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #205  
Dragons, sadly, are hard to use late-game. They don't tend to have good enough skills to back up their stats, and they have pretty crappy RCV. It's POSSIBLE to build a passable late-game dragon team but your selection is limited and you're probably better off with a different type.

On the discussion of low-rarity monsters: There are a few REALLY good 5* monsters. Mini lu bu, mini lucifer, and mini valkyrie are among the best 5* monsters in the game, for example; they all have exactly the same active and leader skills as their non-chibi counterparts and their stats aren't terrible. Mini valkyrie's awoken skills are actually better than her non-chibi version -- she's ridiculously powerful for a 5*. And Ancient Draggie Knight, Zeal is pretty good if you run a dragon team (except he's a massive pain to skill up), but unfortunately dragon teams in general have problems.

Edit: As for your collection, check out your Monster Book in the Other menu. I had to let that satisfy me. :P

Old Posted 05-15-2015, 03:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
thats going to have to satisfy me.. ;-; -collector in her screams in dispair-

coda.. o3o when you make tris's... can we have a collectors book where we put the monsters in there ourselves to collects them? this way collectors are satisfied? any extras can be exp fodder (i wanna call it exalt fodder xD playing FR too long)

i'm barely passed Satans Castle so my dragon team can still help me out ouo they're barely leveled too xD I need to level them <3

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-15-2015, 04:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #207  
I just won't put inventory size limits in. We already don't have one and it would feel like trying to wring money out of players if I were to add one here.

Old Posted 05-15-2015, 04:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
xD make sure we can sort them easier then xD mine is gonna be such a long list ouo

I kinda wanna start thinking of game mechanics and things and post them somewhere to save them for when you're ready to start working on it. >u<

AH! What type of orbs do you want? I wanna design some orbs (or what will take place of the orbs)

will i be hated if i fed these chimera to my monsters o3o

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-15-2015, 04:50 PM Reply With Quote