Pocket Demon Ninja
haha Digimon! <3

Mega Pokemon! OuO

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-12-2015, 05:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #147  
Only ultimate evolutions can be reversed -- normal evolutions through Evo Fusion are strictly one-way.

Reversing an ultimate evolution is straightforward: feed the monster a Rubylit, a Sapphilit, an Emelit, a Topalit, and an Amelit.

If this causes the monster's active skill to change, it will revert to rank 1. Awoken skills, on the other hand, are preserved. If you have a monster with awoken skills, and you de-evolve it, it still knows how many awoken skills it's supposed to have even if the old form doesn't have as many. If you then ultimate-evolve the monster again (either into the same form or into a different form) then the monster will have the same number of unlocked awoken skills as it had before.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 05-12-2015, 06:21 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
Ehhhh?! Armored Tyrannos is out in the US now? ... okay, going to have to farm up a set of downgrade materials so I can re-evo him. XD I've already got all of the mats.

Edit: ... must also consider if I want to re-evolve the other starters too... I have all five (although only three have new uvos).
I didn't understand why you were so excited over Tyrannos and then looked at him. He's okay, he seems like a waste of rare materials though. :/

Old Posted 05-12-2015, 06:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #149  
Eh. I've got plenty of spirit jewels and more sacred masks and trifruits than I know what to do with just from the Pal Egg Machine, and I'm strong enough that I can reasonably get spirit jewels when I need them. (I have four Jewels of Wood, and I've already evolved my Valkyrie and my Athena; I need one for Beelzebub, but what am I going to do with the rest?) Keeper of Gold is the only evo material that I can't get on my own easily and don't have enough of.

Moreover, I don't spend all that much real money on the game, so I don't have Shiva or anything like that. My choices for good mono-fire leaders right now are Firedragon Grand Tyrannos (ATK bonus is only 2x), Ruler of Century's End Raoh (requires comboing dark and fire every round to maintain damage output), and Flamewing Twin Dragon King Wangren (useless if I take a hit at all). Most of the time I end up using Raoh because it's the most reliable choice, but the new Tyrannos uvo fills the niche MUCH better and is a better monster on top of that. (2xTPA FTW)

That said, Brachys may be even more useful to me because one of my my mono-wood teams is already all Dragon-type and is using Ancient Dragon Knight Zeal as a leader -- Brachys would improve the team's RCV and allow me to pull on a non-Dragon if I needed to... and that team already has a fair amount of TPA on it so Brachys would synergize well.

EDIT: I've tried building all-Physical and all-Attacker fire teams, since I have enough monsters to do so by QUANTITY... but neither team deals as much damage as the mixed-type team and they both suck for survivability -- the Physical team has crap RCV, and the Attacker team has crap HP.

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 05-12-2015, 07:09 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
I don't use real money at all. ^^;

Old Posted 05-12-2015, 08:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #151  
I'm too poor to use real money ono

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-12-2015, 09:07 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
lol, Kind of the same here, which is why I gather them up from completing things and events. x'D

Old Posted 05-12-2015, 11:16 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #153  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonskid View Post
;-; dk wants a god first.. 70 spaces should be fine until after the godfest... ono right?

i evolved my tyrannos into a Firedragon Tyrannos and leveled it so i have space now ouo

its ok to feed him the silver and gold dragons right? o3o, i'm getting lots of those

hey coda! do you still have that 'Pandora Ranger' design we once used as a April Fools day joke? it was suppose to be the final stage of that basket evo item? o3o

I wanna try to use that for a pet/monster design but i forget how it looked

(idea came from my mid water ninja who looks like a power ranger atm)
Godfest looks like it will be this Friday and or Weekend. It's normally Saturday/Sunday.

And guuuys. I found this, it's of my main man here.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Puzzle-Drago...item33a24607b3

I'm weak. I need it.

Old Posted 05-12-2015, 11:34 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Have I mentioned he's an awesome monster? XD

Old Posted 05-12-2015, 11:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #155  
I have this one! http://www.amazon.com/Athena-Puzzle-.../dp/B00SGZZXP8

Old Posted 05-12-2015, 11:54 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Men and their figure collections. XD You guys are lazy and don't paint your own. :P

Old Posted 05-13-2015, 12:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #157  
Who has time to paint a figure that size when you're working on making YouTube better?

Old Posted 05-13-2015, 12:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
CODA! 8D Thank you for helping me with the last part of satan's castle x'D

your monster was epic!

illu - this gives me more time to gather gems ouo

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-13-2015, 06:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #159  
Which monster was it? I've had several different ones out lately. XD

Old Posted 05-13-2015, 10:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
the one from last night? D:

i don't remember its name or element >x<

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-13-2015, 10:48 AM Reply With Quote