Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Double Rainbow
Default [M] Kit & Potironette "Highschool Days"   #1  
Another private 1x1 between myself and potironette.

If you're not one of us, please don't post.

Warnings: yaoi/mxm relations; language; possible non-con/dub-con(sex, possibly rape/sexual harrassment); language; violence
Last edited by Kitarun; 11-07-2016 at 12:20 AM.
Old Posted 11-06-2016, 11:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Joshua Rune Demiirah
17(almost)/m/gay

Shy and withdrawn ever since the accident, Josh doesn't talk to many people if he doesn't have to. His scars make him very self-conscious, thus never exposing his body. He doesn't like small or enclosed spaces, either, anymore. He gets panicky if he's stuck in one for more than a couple moments at a time- basically anything longer than necessary to change for gymclass or use a public washroom.
Old Posted 11-06-2016, 11:51 PM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Default   #3  

Lucifer Luck Aspen
17(almost)/m/gay

Popular, sporty, competitive. He's the gym coach's favorite. The one that people clamor over. He weakly hides his mean streak under the guise of play, his favorite target being the reticent Joshua. Something about Joshua sets him off. He can't quite put his finger on it, so he decided it was because Joshua was a smart snob, and he was going to make sure Joshua couldn't stay one--by putting him in his place. There was a fallacy somewhere in that logic, Luck knew, but he chose to ignore it. Luck doesn't like facing weakness, so he chooses to bully those who he deems weak.

Classes: art (with Rune), gym (with Rune), math (with Blitzel), lunch, science (with Rune), history (by himself) (Mon/Tue/Wed?/Thur?/Fri?)

Last edited by Potironette; 11-28-2016 at 08:44 PM.
Old Posted 11-07-2016, 12:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Rune made his way through the halls, head down, music blaring from his headphones as he ignored the other students around him... or at least, tried to. Somebody tried to trip him. With his gaze on the floor, he noticed it and quickly side-stepped, but got shoved. It just so happened that he got shoved into Luck, one of the school's biggest bullies. He quickly backed away, and bent down to gather the books he'd dropped, moving the headphones off his head to around his neck instead.

"Shit.... S-sorry, Luck..." He said softly, stuttering a little, almost fearfully. He was afraid of what the bully might do to him. "I-it won't happen again, I swear...." He was hoping the older boy would go lightly on him, if he did decide to beat on him, again. His wrist was still sore from earlier that month when it had gotten sprained, and he was already covered in fresh bruises from his abusive alcoholic father. The most noticeable being the beauty of a shiner around his left eye.
Old Posted 11-07-2016, 12:23 AM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Default   #5  
"It won't happen again, I swear," Luck mimicked in a mocking, high-pitched voice.
Luck seized Rune's wrist and pulled him closer, pinching it, knowing full well it would bruise.
"You bet it won't happen again," he growled.
He pushed onto Rune's shoulder with another hand and swept Rune's feet with his leg, attempting to get Rune to fall.
Luck winked at the one who shoved Rune towards him, "I've just had lunch, thanks for the treat."

Old Posted 11-07-2016, 12:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Rune whimpered softly, flinching when he was grabbed. He knew better than to struggle, though- too many run-ins with bullies and his father had taught him the more you struggle, the worse you're going to get. When Luck shoved him, and knocked his legs out from under him at the same time, he gave a little cry as he hit the ground painfully, sprawled atop his books which already littlered the hallway from the first time he was shoved.
Old Posted 11-07-2016, 12:44 AM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Default   #7  
Luck sighed. Damn. Why was the boy so weak?
Then, he noticed the shiner on Rune's eye. He didn't give him that. Who did? Luck scowled, who was he to care about that kind of stuff? The strong beat the weak, that was how he always lived, and the boy before him looked weak to Luck. Not only that, Luck saw him as stand-offish. A prime target, he thought.
Luck kicked at a book, "Psshaw, that's it? You're not going to get up?" Luck goaded.
One particular book caught his eye. Luck picked it up, but threw it onto Rune. "Pick up after yourself why don't you? You're littering the hallway."
Luck turned his back with a sneer.

Old Posted 11-07-2016, 05:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Pushing himself up onto his knees wih trembling arms- one was still healing from a sprain the month before, Rune watched Luck warily, biting his tongue when he noticed the one the older boy picked up was his journal. He was relieved when it was thrown at him, though did his best to not let it show, as he quickly scrambled to get his books cleaned up before Luck or his Goons could kick them further down the hallway, or worse, steal and hid them on him.
Old Posted 11-07-2016, 06:26 PM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Default   #9  
Luck faked languidness and walked into a side hallway when he knew no one was watching. His destination was room 404.

Luck entered the room and closed the door discreetly behind him. He walked over to the cabinet were they kept textbooks and snuck one out. He'd been sneaking into cabinets a lot these days. No one could know he was trying to study. It didn't do for his reputation. He refused to be caught studying. But it also didn't do for him to fail a year. People made fun of flunkies. A flunkie who beat people up didn't gain any advantages. A flunkie got beat up instead. Even if they didn't get physically beat up, they got mentally beat up. Same thing either way. Luck needed to graduate besides. If he got caught beating kids up as a flunkie adult still in high school, he would get called to the principle's office for sure. That, or they'd call the authorities. Flunkies didn't get sympathy.

Luck cracked open the textbook in his hand and snarled. Graphing, trigonometry, sines, cosines, tangents, cotangents, secants, cosecants. He was supposed to have learned those months ago, yet he still didn't understand it.

The doorknob made a clacking sound. Someone was entering. Luck threw the textbook into the cabinet and hastily closed it, then sat as if lazily in a chair, his feet propped up.

A gangling looking teenager in a ridiculous blazer walked in.
"Blitzel." Luck remarked.
"Boss!" Blitzel lookd genuinely startled. Then a little happy. "You doing anything today?" He asked, eagerly.
"There's this kid in the hallways picking up his books. Rune, you know him."
"Boss, him again? Aren't you bored yet?" Blitzel whined. Blitzel preferred to be feared by more than one student.
"Shut up Blitz." Luck glared, then his eyes light up and he said with practiced ease, "I think you'll like this mission."
Blitzel's previous disappointed deportment faded, "What is it?"
"As I was saying, there's this kid picking up his books. That, or he's carrying his books and wearing these headphones down in the hallway connected to this one. You'll see him. Once you find him, lure him to Fran and Cork. Steal one book from him. It shouldn't have words on the cover. You'll know when you see it." Luck raised an eyebrow, "You going or not?"
Blitzel pulled contently on a button of his blazer, "You know me best boss. These kind of missions are my thing. Much better than your brute force. Yep, much less pain." Blitzel exited the door.

Watching him go, Luck picked up his textbook with a frustrated sigh. Maybe Blitzel would steal Luck's math notes as well. He loved stealing things, that guy.

Blitzel walked into the main hallway, where students parted before him. Partly because of his height, but more from his association with Luck than anything. He'd been the school clown once because of his blazer and odd tendencies.
Blitzel saw Rune and smiled, this was it. "Come with me," he said, walking right up to Rune.

Old Posted 11-07-2016, 09:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Rune looked up, startled slightly when he realized He was the one being talked to. And who, exactly, was doing the talking. "Ah, Blitz... Um, actually, y'know, I'm gonna be late for my next class, so if you don't mind, maybe we could take a raincheck?" He said, shifting his books in his arms nervously as he took a half-step to the side, away from Luck's seemingly favorite lackey, unknowingly in the direction the older boy wanted him to go, anyways.
Old Posted 11-07-2016, 10:08 PM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Default   #11  
"Sure, sure." Blitzel replied, pulling onto a blazer button as only when he was excited. He hung back, watching Rune. How in the blazes was he going to tell Fran and Cork Rune was coming? No way he was going to participate in the actual thing himself.

Blitzel racked his head for ideas, then remembered. Oh yes, he had a phone. Fran and Cork were always teasing him about how he never used phones despite having one. Blitzel pulled out his phone with distaste. He didn't like these things.

"Fran, Cork. Rune's coming your way. You know what to do." He texted. And sniffed. Really, phones. He stuffed the phone in his pocket and wiped his hand on a handkerchief.

"Alright Rune, go take your rain check," Blitzel said.

Old Posted 11-08-2016, 04:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Runes was already walking away, taking advantage of the other teen getting distracted by his phone. He paused, looking to Blitzel momentarily when he let him have the raincheck, knowing something was going on. It wasn't like Luck or his goons to let him go so easily, and his was the second time today he'd gotten away relatively unscathed. He brushed it off as paranoia, shaking his head a bit as he put his headphones back on, not paying much attention to the people around him except to make sure he didn't run into anybody.
Old Posted 11-08-2016, 04:24 PM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Default   #13  
Cork and Fran looked at their phones together, snickering.
The two were similar in shape in stature. They were twins, in fact. Only Cork was male and Fran was female. They cut their hair in the same bowl-haired fashion, mostly to annoy people who couldn't tell them apart.
"Looks like Blitz caved and used his phone," remarked Cork to Fran.
"We need to annoy him later about it," replied Fran to Cork.

They watched as Rune walked past them, absorbed in his headphones as he was.
"It's him." Remarked Cork.
"Let's go," replied Fran.

They strode towards Rune together, then walked on either side of him.
"Hey Rune," said the two twins together, "We're going to bother you for a bit." They smiled, this was always the fun part.

Cork jumped in front of Rune.
Fran grabbed Rune in a bear hug from behind.

Old Posted 11-08-2016, 08:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Rune could just make out the voices of Luck's other two goons over his music. He'd paused briefly to remove the headphones, which was when one stepped in front of him, and the other grabbed him from behind. "Hey! Let me go!" He yelped, not expecting to be grabbed, especially so tightly, particularly by a female.

"W-what do you want?" He asked, struggling against Fran's tight hold. Out of the group of Luck and his goons, he was most scared of the twins. He, along with most of the school population, believed them both to be not quite right in the head. Add on top their love of looking identical, and that creepy as all hell twin-speak thing... Well. One could certainly understand.
Old Posted 11-08-2016, 08:37 PM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Default   #15  
The twins giggled, "Telling you what we want would be no fun," said Cork.
"We'll let you go in a bit," said Fran.

Cork started forward, then stopped mid-step. He put his feet back, "What do we want?" He asked Fran.
"I don't know, I thought you knew," replied Fran.
"I don't know what you don't know." Said Cork.
"Let's pester Blitzel then, he should know." Said Fran.
"You have the phone," replied Cork.

Fran released Rune and pushed him towards Cork. She fished out a phone from her pocket.
At that moment, Blitz arrived. "Don't phone me, please." He said with a grimace.

(When you see me posting in one roleplay more than others, it's from lack of inspiration on what to do next ^^;;)

Old Posted 11-08-2016, 10:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Rune stumbled slightly when one of the twins, Fran- or was it Cork?- shoved him towards the other. He looked up towards Blitz when he heard his voice, looking almost relieved to see the other boy. At least this one, he knew, was sane... At least, moreso than the twins.

He edged away from the twins a bit, moving nearer to Blitz. The gangly teen was certainly the safest option of the three, in Rune's mind. Blitzel was always least likely to take part in physical attacks.

(You could do a timeskip to morning, or something...)
Old Posted 11-08-2016, 10:34 PM Reply With Quote