Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Weaver of Tales
Default   #17  
Folds his book shut, and puts it back into thin air, as he finishes the tea and stands, making his way over toward the other two... when he trips. Not an unusual thing for him. He sprawls on the ground for a moment, cursing the inconvenience of cloaks as he gathers himself again, and makes a quick bow to the others, whom he's probably interrupted.
Old Posted 10-26-2011, 08:47 PM  
~!Halloween Queen!~
I'm back... Cramps still killing me though.
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Old Posted 10-26-2011, 08:50 PM  
Person, what Person?
Default   #19  
Dark starts to reply to DemonsKid when he is interupted by the ruckus of people tripping. "Sounds like someone might be having the same problem I was, DK. So many people in a small area makes it hard to move around."
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
Broken Muse is my girlfriend
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:
That is the general nature of things! An equality, a mutal need!

What? To kill and be killed? To love and to feed? That is what you support! There is no equality between the pet and the master.
-Elizabeth & Jason (From The Thirteenth Season)
Old Posted 10-26-2011, 08:50 PM  
The Weaver of Tales
"Ow."
It's all he'll let himself say to acknowledge the fact that he has indeed tripped over his own two feet.
He brushes himself off, and makes a quiet bow to the two he interrupted.

"Pleasure, I'm sure."
Old Posted 10-26-2011, 09:00 PM  
Rebooting....
Default   #21  
The angel fell silent at the snapping, eyes going wide as saucers. "Oh...OH! So sorry about that." she said, offering a grin. Whoops, look like she'd had a ditz moment again. She blinked, looking as someone else fell. Was that the fashion now-a-days or something? Giggling, she offered the other stranger a hand.

"Hey, you okay there?" she asked, offering her usual lopsided grin
Old Posted 10-26-2011, 09:05 PM  
Wanderer
Espy slowly pushed the door open and leaned against a wall, as most of the seats seemed to be occupied. It felt like eons ago that she had seen a Nox festival; her old festival clothes had been lost somewhere in the midst of the two wars. Rich or not, it seemed an obligation to dress in white not only in her Kienra tradition, but also in general. She'd have to go shopping later.

((Hey all, 'sup? Haha, made my current avi for memory's and nostalgia's sake; I might actually find my almost-first-avi-ever and use that, because I joined Trisphee in the middle of last year's Nox...

In case you're wondering, Kienra is Espy/Rion's family name >.> Just throwing that out there.

Looks like most of you weren't here for the first Nox, huh >__< And Espy means shopping as in...I gotta change my avi AGAIN later.))
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 10-26-2011, 09:08 PM  
Person, what Person?
Default   #23  
Dark gave the one who tripped a smile, "Pleasure is all ours and who might you be?"
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

What? To kill and be killed? To love and to feed? That is what you support! There is no equality between the pet and the master.
Old Posted 10-26-2011, 09:15 PM  
The Weaver of Tales
"Cape. It's always the cape. I'm fine." he said, muttering at the bit of clothing and sighing, canting his head in the woman's direction, then perking up as one of the other two accepted his invitation.

"My name is Chaisae." he said quietly. "Chai for short, or Ai if you like it even shorter."

A soft smile was given as he adjusted his clothing a bit. "I don't recall if we've met before?"
Old Posted 10-26-2011, 09:25 PM  
Person, what Person?
Default   #25  
"I don't believe we have, you can call me Dark, and my current companion is this lovely lady who is called DemonsKid." Dark introduced them, eyes sparkleing with mischief. "Ai, as in the Japanese word for love, or did you just randomly pick the nickname?"
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 10-26-2011, 09:34 PM  
The Weaver of Tales
"Ah...." He blushed. "I find myself a bit of a romantic at heart, so... the nickname is quite intentional. Too cheesy?"

He smiled again, and brushed his hair behind his ear. "Dark, is it? Quite an ironic name for this holiday, wouldn't you say? Not that it's a BAD name - Simply... ironic. I quite like it, though."
Old Posted 10-26-2011, 09:41 PM  
Person, what Person?
Default   #27  
"Nah, the name is okay, I actually think it is kinda cool." Especially the whole having a name that actually means something else. Dark said before his own comment on his name, "Yeah, my name is a bit odd for this time, but I guess my family had a sense of humor." Being the opposite of light was a slight annoyance but nothing he could not live with.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:

Old Posted 10-26-2011, 09:49 PM  
The Weaver of Tales
"I don't know, I like it, myself." He said.

"Oh! My manners. Pardon my terrible manners, but... can I buy you a drink or a meal or something? Maybe one for Demonskid as well? I simply barge in here, trip all over the place...."

He yawned a bit, raising his hand to his mouth to cover it.
Old Posted 10-26-2011, 09:57 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #29  
"I'm sorry I sorta spaced out. The moon does that to me on such beautiful nights."

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 10-26-2011, 10:06 PM  
The Pierrot Assassin
Oinari run's by squealing with delight. Her furry companion bouncing and kyu'ing on her head as they go by.
Old Posted 10-26-2011, 10:41 PM  
The Weaver of Tales
Default   #31  
Ai paused, and looked quickly around, watching the small creature soar over their heads.
"Was that a small whirlwind?"
Old Posted 10-26-2011, 10:53 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
"I have no idea! I don't think I've seen her before." She replied.

*I took out the double post. I had one 2 seconds ago myself xD *

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 10-26-2011, 10:59 PM