Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Illusionist
Default Playstation 4 Launch   #1  
The PS4 is launching in about a week (11/15/2013) here in America (a little later for the rest of the world.)
I have mine pre-ordered and fully paid off since they announced the price at E3, so I'm super pumped for next week Friday. How about you guys?

Normally I don't get consoles day one, but I've been very rational when buying consoles and games. My reasoning for buying the PS4 this early is that the price is rather cheap, and the odds of a price drop within the first year or two seems unlikely. So I found it to be a safe investment. :/ (Hype for my Day One console! I can just SMELL the regret coming xD)

I'm extremely exciting to play Knack, and Infamous: Second Son when that comes out. Then Kingdom Hearts 3, and FFXV when those are released. (The Last Guardian anyone? Hasn't been confirmed, but we all know it's being ported over to the PS4. Especially when the developers drop hints every month since E3)

I'm set for next Gen <3 I have my 3DS, Wii U, and PS4. Please, Sony... Nintendo... Be gentle to my wallet.

So Trisphee, any games your excited for? Planning on getting a PS4 day one? Have you ever got a day one console? Do you wish re-hashed games like Call of Duty will die out finally? Anything else?

Old Posted 11-07-2013, 11:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Be afraid.
im gonna wait till kh3, ff13-3, and ff15 come out before i get it. should be a decent price drop before then
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rem View Post
It was Ashy's abs that brought us forth

Gallagher is my eternal nemesis
I have Fen's Boobs
Nexy's Wench
Old Posted 11-08-2013, 01:51 AM Reply With Quote  
Webcomicker!
Default   #3  
My brother got a PS4 and we're going to share it for a while. We shared a PS3 for about 2 years before they dropped in price and I could afford one. I usually wait for the "slim version" of a console. The only consoles I buy at launch are handhelds, like my 3DS and Vita. Though I almost went and bought that Zelda 3DS XL this morning that launched. D:

However... if they suddenly launched a Fallout game for PS4, I would be all over it and getting my own PS4 to play it. Mad Max looks interesting but I don't think I'd like it as much as a Fallout.

As for now, the games I'm looking forward to are KH:3, Drive, and Watchdogs. I still haven't beat FF13-2... cuz I don't like Serah so I am torn about FF13-3. I see that Fang will be in it more though. <3

-----------------------------------
CMYK
Old Posted 11-22-2013, 03:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Delicate Soul
I had the money to buy a PS4 but I didn't really see any games I wanted so I'm doing the same as Ashy and Taiki and just waiting. They don't really have any games I'm interested in right now. That's another thing that decides if I buy a console at launch. I got my Wii U at launch but they actually had some games I wanted that came out with the system so that was fine.

I thought about getting that Zelda XL 3DS too, Taiki. xD; But, I have the original Zelda 3DS and it still works. The XL is larger and has rounded edges but I like what I have.

I am debating however on buying A Link between two worlds and the new Super Mario Bros 3D World. Actually... I just noticed I still have a wrapped copy of Pikmin 3. Maybe I should open that already...

Broken Spirit
Old Posted 11-22-2013, 07:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Be afraid.
Default   #5  
fang did turn up for a little in 13-2 >.>
Quote:

I have Fen's Boobs
Nexy's Wench
Old Posted 11-22-2013, 07:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
I heard 13-3 was only gonna be ps3 to my knowledge. And PS4 backward compatibility is something to do with the cloud or something?

I don't know how true that is or not...
Old Posted 11-22-2013, 07:24 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #7  
13-3 is only coming out for the PS3, but there is this Gaikai thing coming out for the PS4 that is cloud gaming PS3 titles... Whatever that is....

Old Posted 11-23-2013, 09:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Be afraid.
im pretty sure people will still all have their ps3s to play the games that were already slated for ps3 before the release of the ps4
Quote:

I have Fen's Boobs
Nexy's Wench
Old Posted 11-23-2013, 10:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #9  
Some people skipped the ps3 generation. I almost did. I didn't get one until this past may.

Also, there is the possibility that you may need Playstation Plus to access the cloud to play the game since online stuff requires Playstation Plus with PS4 I heard.
Old Posted 11-23-2013, 04:55 PM Reply With Quote