Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

TWIGNIFICIENT PIXELATOR
Default Let's talk about KH3.   #1  
So who is totally jazzed for this sucker? (:
For fans who haven't seen the trailer check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npjBHFb0fZM

Awesome, right? *u*

SO! Let's talk about it. Not much is known about it, story wise, except that it will take place after the events of Dream Drop Distance (which, sadly I haven't played but I'm going to watch a walkthrough so I at least know the story).

What worlds do you wanna see? Which don't you? What gameplay features would you like? Tell me anything!

Here's a long list of world wants from me:

As for gameplay, I'd love to see the triangle button feature that was used in KH2 and will be used in KH1.5 come back. I never liked the card feature in KH:COM, so if that goes away I'd be happy. (Although a minigame might be cool. Somehow integrate the card thing into a boss fight or something? idk.) I'd like to be able to play as more than just Sora. Specifically Kairi or Riku. o: The multiple fighting styles would make for great variety, like in BBS (just maybe not the multiple stories? it was fun but ehh.)

I'll be sure to update with new information as I get it! Videos, interviews, etc.
Here are some good ones I found so far:
http://www.khinsider.com/news/Kingdo...-Meow-Wow-3350
This one has new info related to graphics (which omg sound amazing! read to see what I mean) and more teasers. (:

Come. Share. Join meeeee. <3
Old Posted 07-04-2013, 03:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Lurker of Lurkiness
IT LOOKS BADASS SO FAR! I love the new graphics. It has a more realistic look, but still enough of the elements from the old style to be recognizable as "Kingdom Hearts graphics."

I am also hoping for some exciting new worlds. Hopefully not Cars or Planes. ... Sorry XD I do think toy or monster versions (Toy Story and Monsters Inc.) of the three (or more? Please?) main characters would be adorable. A Ghibli movie world would also be awesome. I immediately think of Spirited Away or maybe one of the new ones coming out.

I also hope they can somehow incorporate ALL the official Disney princesses. There have been four (including Anna from Frozen, which hasn't come out yet) more princesses since the last numbered installment!

And maybe more Final Fantasy characters! Lightning/Clair, Serah, and Snow as children would be so cute.

I am RIDICULOUSLY excited for this game. I have been a fan of the series since the first one first came out.
As fabulous and pretty as they are, Ulti's avatars are always male~

Please use "he"/"him" or "they"/"them" pronouns when referring to me please <3

User since 9-22-10

I love it when people use my Sinopa emotes~ <3
~
Old Posted 07-04-2013, 04:13 AM Reply With Quote  
TWIGNIFICIENT PIXELATOR
Default   #3  
EEEE~ Another fan!

I remember the day the first one came out I was in like 4th grade or something and I immediately bought it and played it for like 4 hours straight. xD

And omfg no cars or planes. Can you IMAGINE. A car version of Sora? No. I can't. xD

And did you read the article I posted about the graphics! If what they say is true it's going to be /gorgeous/. It said that in this one the shading of the characters will change depending on their world. Which is excellent because I remember a specific instance in KH2 when you visited the Pirates world and Sora stuck out like a sore thumb. xD

And for Studio Ghibli, my first thought was Howls Moving Castle. <3 But really any of them would be great.

And ughhh I know! I would LOVE to see all the princesses, especially in the new gorgeous graphicsss. *u*

For the FF characters, I can't say which I'd like, since the most recent FF game I've played is FFXII. :C
I'm going straight from PS2 to PS4. xD BUT I'm sure they're all great characters.

When I saw the trailer on E3 I almost cried. I've been waiting for this for soooo longggg. <3
Old Posted 07-04-2013, 04:19 AM Reply With Quote  
Dragon of Ice
Oh lord....I can't wait for this to come out! Especially since it will be multiple platforms! Played every single game so far except for Re:Coded and Dream, Drop, Distance.

I know it's a bit cliche....but Star Wars would be interesting to say the least. Especially if they made a lightsaber keyblade....
I'm only a man with a candle to guide me
I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me
A monster, a monster

Den of Two Dragons

The Bunker

Feel free to stop by and post!

I've turned into a monster
A monster, a monster
And it keeps getting stronger
Old Posted 07-04-2013, 10:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Lurker of Lurkiness
Default   #5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twigg View Post
It said that in this one the shading of the characters will change depending on their world.
WHATTTT??? That sounds AMAZING!!
As fabulous and pretty as they are, Ulti's avatars are always male~

Please use "he"/"him" or "they"/"them" pronouns when referring to me please <3

User since 9-22-10

I love it when people use my Sinopa emotes~ <3
~
Old Posted 07-04-2013, 01:45 PM Reply With Quote  
TWIGNIFICIENT PIXELATOR
Yesssss!!! Its a new program they have for the ps4 to make richer environments. Check out the article (:

Ugh I just need to know moreeeeeee!
Old Posted 07-04-2013, 07:37 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #7  
I've been very impressed with the trailer they showed us, if the actual game-play looked that I will be ok that I had to wait 10 years to play the next game. They new art style looks like the CG Cutscenes we've received in previous titles.
And Matsuda stated that for each world Sora goes to the shaders will change to have Sora match that worlds art style without making entirely new character models. (Like Sora going to the past and becoming black and white, or looking more computer animated by going to the toy story world or something along those lines.)

I've played every title in the series on all platforms they were released on, and if the game is very close or like Dream Drop Distance in terms of jumping on the walls or using the lamp posts to attack I'd die.
Huge huge fan of the series, I know the storyline by heart (depending on where you want me to start...) And I'm not confused at all :P

Old Posted 07-06-2013, 12:21 AM Reply With Quote  
TWIGNIFICIENT PIXELATOR
Well in the link I posted explaining the shaders, the person interviewed did state that the game play would be incredibly similar to the teaser trailer.
Old Posted 07-24-2013, 04:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Be afraid.
Default   #9  
I think I saw an interview where they said they were keeping flowmotion :o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rem View Post
It was Ashy's abs that brought us forth

Gallagher is my eternal nemesis
I have Fen's Boobs
Nexy's Wench
Old Posted 07-25-2013, 08:38 PM Reply With Quote  
TWIGNIFICIENT PIXELATOR
I may have seen the same one but im not sure. Do you have a link to it by chance?
Old Posted 07-26-2013, 02:48 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #11  
So speculation topics...

1. Do you think Mickey's brain will be replaced with Julius's brain hence resulting with a evil Mickey somewhere in the storyline? (And possibly become a organization 13 member?)

2. There's only 7 warriors of light, who will they be? Aqua is still around, Sora, Riku, Kairi is learning to fight, Mickey, and (SPOILER) now Axel. Who will the last keyblade wielder?

3. Do you think the rest of Master Xehanort's reorganized Organization 13 will be the member's that didn't end up in Ansem's lab in Dream Drop Distance?

All I can think of for now...

Old Posted 08-02-2013, 02:26 AM Reply With Quote  
TWIGNIFICIENT PIXELATOR
I know nothing of DDD yet. I don't have a 3DS and have had no time to watch a playthrough. D: So I can't answer anything.
Old Posted 08-02-2013, 02:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Multiply Six by Nine
Default   #13  
Transformations were my absolute favorite thing about KHII, sadly I don't see them returning as every game seems to have their own gimmick mechanic. That being said, the command deck was kept from BBS in 3DS so we'll see.
Old Posted 08-12-2013, 01:52 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Quote:
Originally Posted by XrosHeartless View Post
Transformations were my absolute favorite thing about KHII, sadly I don't see them returning as every game seems to have their own gimmick mechanic. That being said, the command deck was kept from BBS in 3DS so we'll see.
I wouldn't hold my breathe on the idea of not seeing them, in Dream Drop Distance there was no Donald or Goofy to do a transformation with. Also, we might be seeing Sora receiving his Knight Armor as well.
But also if you look at the trailer, the concept art for the game-play command (as long as it doesn't change over time) is more similar to the original KH/KH2 command deck.

So I wouldn't rule out anything just yet until we have official information from Nomura.

Edit:
http://www.khinsider.com/news/KHDest...apan-Expo-3362

It also looks like that Nomura is working on a HD remake of Kingdom Hearts 2 and possibly more games in the series, but KH3 has a priority over it currently.. (PLEASE RELEASE KH2HD REMAKE FOR THE PS4!! Or.. The PS3... I'd much rather replay the game for the PS4 though...)

Last edited by Illusion; 08-12-2013 at 08:57 AM.
Old Posted 08-12-2013, 08:51 AM Reply With Quote  
Multiply Six by Nine
Default   #15  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
I wouldn't hold my breathe on the idea of not seeing them, in Dream Drop Distance there was no Donald or Goofy to do a transformation with. Also, we might be seeing Sora receiving his Knight Armor as well.
But also if you look at the trailer, the concept art for the game-play command (as long as it doesn't change over time) is more similar to the original KH/KH2 command deck.

So I wouldn't rule out anything just yet until we have official information from Nomura.

Edit:
http://www.khinsider.com/news/KHDest...apan-Expo-3362

It also looks like that Nomura is working on a HD remake of Kingdom Hearts 2 and possibly more games in the series, but KH3 has a priority over it currently.. (PLEASE RELEASE KH2HD REMAKE FOR THE PS4!! Or.. The PS3... I'd much rather replay the game for the PS4 though...)
Riku's links with his dream eaters in 3DS reminded me alot of transformations so we'll see.

Yeah, when 1.5 HD was announced my first thought was, "When do we get KH2 HD?" It's my favorite of the francise but I'll probably get 1.5 eventually. I'd like to see KH 2 and maybe BBS bundled together hopefully in final mix form.
Old Posted 08-12-2013, 11:42 PM Reply With Quote  
TWIGNIFICIENT PIXELATOR
Illu, the HD remakes, are grouped as follows: HD Remake 1: KH1 Final Mix, KH:CoM, with scenes from 358/2 days, and HD remake 2 will include most likely KH2 and DDD. I don't personally believe they would include BBS simply because its more of a prequel, and I think these HD remakes are made for those who want the story thus far. BUT then again, I could be totally off. 8D (I usually am)

EDIT: I say that because of how I perceive this timeline:
Clicky Clicky!

That being said, it's been stated somewhere (I can't remember where, sorry, so I MIGHT be incorrect) that they will be for PS3.

HOWEVER if you're getting a PS4, there's a program/app/whatever called Gaikai that will be availabe on PS4 which allows purchase and streaming of PS3 games, so that shouldn't be an issue, honestly. (I was stressin' bout that too, honestly.)

But yeah the HD remakes have been in the works for a while now. o3o

That being said I sooooo wish I had a PS3 cause I'd definitely preorder. I want that art book baaaaaaad. ;3;

ANYWAY.

As for KH3 I am horrible with speculation so I'll just hold out til I hear some more news. xD

Illu and Xros, aside from story related things, what worlds would you like to see this time around? c: I listed mine earlier.
Last edited by Twigg; 08-15-2013 at 04:32 AM.
Old Posted 08-15-2013, 04:23 AM Reply With Quote