Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Lynx Rufus
Default   #33  
Yeah it does, I am just excited that we wont have to get another system for KH3. The fact that the PS3 got overlooked in respect to a NEW KH game is sad though.
Old Posted 08-28-2013, 10:29 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiva View Post
Yeah it does, I am just excited that we wont have to get another system for KH3. The fact that the PS3 got overlooked in respect to a NEW KH game is sad though.
It's because of Final Fantasy 15, that game was Nomura's dream game with his own dream characters. (You know the characters you made that you spend all day or even years dreaming about?) He held onto keeping Versus afloat for years because of that reason. He never thought it would take this long to go into full production of the game. I'm sure he wanted Kingdom Hearts 3 to be released on the PS3 for sure, but he didn't want to part from the chance of having his dream game being made.

Old Posted 08-28-2013, 10:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #35  
Speaking of mini-games (from original post) I HATED being forced to do a mini-game in order to complete Disney Town on BBS. Not once have I completed that stupid ice cream game so I make my brother do it which is just as frustrating. WHYISN'TGOODEFFINGGOODENOUGHFORYOUSQUAREENIX?!?! /RAGE

Also I loved Atlantica in KH1. It was a little difficult to fight but I absolutely loved travelling 3 dimensionally like that.
Old Posted 08-31-2013, 06:08 PM Reply With Quote  
TWIGNIFICIENT PIXELATOR
LOL I know what you mean. xD That ice cream game was awful.

(I really wish my copy hadn't been stolen. ;3; I wanna play.)

And I loved it in KH1 as well, but if they bring it back with more singing I'll rage everywhere. That was horrendous.

Any other worlds you liked or would like to see, Kenai? c:
Old Posted 08-31-2013, 07:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #37  
Well you wouldn't happen to be located near Raleigh, NC, USA would you? I still got my copy.

Aesthetically Halloween Town is my favorite. I like to imagine what I'd look like there. Hopefully sexy. :3

-looks at your list-

um info overload as I'm brimming with ideas now. So ones I'd like to see for unwritten reasons are: Monster Inc., Lion King (kovu), Wreck it Ralph. Now i did love imagining star wars. But that should not be in the KH-verse.
Old Posted 08-31-2013, 08:14 PM Reply With Quote  
TWIGNIFICIENT PIXELATOR
D: no.
And either way my PSP got stolen as well. u__u

And I enjoyed Halloween Town as well~

I'm down for any pixar worlds. ANY. ... Except Cars. |: Just no.
Yesssss please Lion King 2 storylineeee. I loved Lion King in KH2 so I'd love to see it come back. Wreck It Ralph could have the potential to be amazing in KH. <3

Yeah I don't know if I'd like Star Wars too much. I mean it would be cool and I'd play it either way, buuuut I know a lot of people that are pissed that Disney owns Star Wars anyway that if it were in a KH game all hell would break loose. >>

EDIT: OOOOKAY.
So for some reason I am JUST NOW HEARING ABOUT KH X(CHI). WHAT. IM SO EXCITED. KH PC GAME YES PLZ.
http://www.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-x

I'm hoping it'll be released soon! (well, soonish)
AND the basic game will be.. ready for it.. FREE. WHAAAAAT.

Thoughts? c:
Last edited by Twigg; 09-11-2013 at 09:25 PM.
Old Posted 08-31-2013, 08:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Magic
Default   #39  
got Dream Drop Distance not long ago this summer before my game got taken over by pokemon... but will have to start playing it again, smiles I'm really looking forward to the next kh game, even my little sister is... she is looking forward and really want me to get the next system I wish the old games would play though on it... sadly not...
sorta wants to play through the old games from the ps2... may have to ask my father about it... since he is the one with the game system
thinking about getting the ps4 if I can so to play kh3
hopes I'll be able to by then
wonders if there will be anymore remakes so people won't have to change around to so many systems to play through the story...
Old Posted 11-12-2013, 02:37 AM Reply With Quote  
Necromancer
I just want it to be good, other then that... xD < 3
"Selfish, I suppose. Not to want to spend my entire life screaming on the inside."

Old Posted 11-12-2013, 09:11 AM Reply With Quote  
TWIGNIFICIENT PIXELATOR
Default   #41  
Guys I just got a new PS3 and I have KH 1.5 HD remix being held for me at Gamestop until I can do a trade in, I'm so excited! Has anyone else gotten the HD version?? :)
Old Posted 02-18-2014, 05:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Lurker of Lurkiness
I have it! But I haven't played it because ... from what I've heard it's basically exactly the same as the originals with a few little changes/differences. .... Does anyone who has it think it's worth it to play if I've already played them?
As fabulous and pretty as they are, Ulti's avatars are always male~

Please use "he"/"him" or "they"/"them" pronouns when referring to me please <3

User since 9-22-10

I love it when people use my Sinopa emotes~ <3
~
Old Posted 02-18-2014, 06:40 PM Reply With Quote  
TWIGNIFICIENT PIXELATOR
Default   #43  
I've played parts of it on a friends, and it's SO worth it, if not just for the nostalgia. <3 Also, there is an update to the interface, bringing back the triangle commands from KH2, as well as new scenes, bosses, and weapons. Do the thing. <3
Old Posted 02-18-2014, 07:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Lurker of Lurkiness
..... As soon as I can use my PS3 again I will! XD

(I'm at an apartment for school, the PS3 is at home)

User since 9-22-10

~
Old Posted 02-18-2014, 08:02 PM Reply With Quote  
TWIGNIFICIENT PIXELATOR
Default   #45  
c:
I'm suuuuper excited for the 2.5 HD remake though, because it includes BBS and I never got to play all the way through that one. <3 So much excite.
Old Posted 02-18-2014, 08:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Lurker of Lurkiness
I still haven't played! I don't have a PSP. I'd love to see that~

User since 9-22-10

~
Old Posted 02-18-2014, 08:35 PM Reply With Quote  
TWIGNIFICIENT PIXELATOR
Default   #47  
I HAD one, but it got stolen a long time ago. :( So I never got to fully play it, but from what I did, it was great!
Old Posted 02-19-2014, 12:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
I have it! But I haven't played it because ... from what I've heard it's basically exactly the same as the originals with a few little changes/differences. .... Does anyone who has it think it's worth it to play if I've already played them?
Its worth it lol

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Old Posted 02-19-2014, 05:23 AM Reply With Quote