Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Illusionist
Default   #17  
I heard of Gaikai, but Sony hasn't announced any details on it really like how it works and so forth.

And personally if there is a Remake next it's most likely KH2 and Birth By Sleep because both were made for Playstation systems, putting aside 358 days which the cutscenes were released in this game, they are most likely going to release birth by sleep alongside it because it came after 358 days, it was a PSP title, and they will most likely through Re: Coded in as the cutscenes movie thing. (Or they might make Re: Coded the game and BBS the cutscene game, but my reason they might not is because Re: Coded is a DS game. But who knows :/)

But worlds in general? I'm dying to see Lilo and Stich's world (outside Birth By Sleep's version of the world. UNACCEPTABLE!) The emperors new grove (Who doesn't want Kuzco to break the 4th wall in a Kingdom Hearts game? COME ON!)The Princess and the Frog (I'm obsessed of the idea of fighting the Shadow Man amd seeing a new princess.) Alice in Wonderland (the recent/new movie and after seeing Tron legacy and how that worked out, I find this movie to be fitting.) AND ANY FREAKIN PIXAR MOVIE! TOY STORY! INCREDIBLES! MONSTERS INC! ANYTHING!

Old Posted 08-15-2013, 05:48 AM Reply With Quote  
TWIGNIFICIENT PIXELATOR
I found a link briefly explaining it so far: Click.

I found another one stating that gaikai will most likely make the popular/good games available, and games that weren't very well received most likely won't be. Meaning that KH HD remakes will be on it, given the huge fan base.

And who knows they might even incorporate all three games into KH2 HD remake. I don't think it really matters what system the games came on, tbh. That's the point of the remakes. The first remake has originally a PS2 game, a Gameboy advance game (and yes I know it was made into a PS2 game as well), and a DS game. I would really enjoy seeing all 3 games (KH2, BBS, and DDD) incorporated because then I could play/watch them all. xD (I haven't played DDD and I started BBS but then my PSP got stolen. ;3;)

And yes yes yes yes all of those, yesss! Especially Kuzco's world, because I think it would be a great little silly sort of break from a game that I'm sure will be kind of dark. (I'm just guessing, because honestly the games have been getting more and more serious, I've noted.) PLUS I just love Emporer's New Groove so hardddd. Ooooh and yes Tiana's world would be cool. We could explore Louisiana yayyy. xDD But really that's another favorite movie of mine and I'd love to see it.

YES PIXAR PLEASE. I also mentioned earlier that a Studio Ghibli world would be lovely as well. Any of them, really. c:

Are there any worlds you DON'T want to see? o:

For me, I have a huge list in the first post. XD
Old Posted 08-15-2013, 03:53 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #19  
The main reason I want the emperor's new groove world is just so I could pull the lever... >.>

Old Posted 08-16-2013, 11:06 AM Reply With Quote  
TWIGNIFICIENT PIXELATOR
LOL just make sure not to pull the wrong lever. 8D <3
Old Posted 08-16-2013, 03:17 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #21  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twigg View Post
LOL just make sure not to pull the wrong lever. 8D <3
BUT BUT... That's the best part!

Old Posted 08-16-2013, 08:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Multiply Six by Nine
Quote:
Illu, the HD remakes, are grouped as follows: HD Remake 1: KH1 Final Mix, KH:CoM, with scenes from 358/2 days, and HD remake 2 will include most likely KH2 and DDD. I don't personally believe they would include BBS simply because its more of a prequel, and I think these HD remakes are made for those who want the story thus far. BUT then again, I could be totally off. 8D (I usually am)

EDIT: I say that because of how I perceive this timeline:
Clicky Clicky!

That being said, it's been stated somewhere (I can't remember where, sorry, so I MIGHT be incorrect) that they will be for PS3.

HOWEVER if you're getting a PS4, there's a program/app/whatever called Gaikai that will be availabe on PS4 which allows purchase and streaming of PS3 games, so that shouldn't be an issue, honestly. (I was stressin' bout that too, honestly.)

But yeah the HD remakes have been in the works for a while now. o3o

That being said I sooooo wish I had a PS3 cause I'd definitely preorder. I want that art book baaaaaaad. ;3;

ANYWAY.

As for KH3 I am horrible with speculation so I'll just hold out til I hear some more news. xD

Illu and Xros, aside from story related things, what worlds would you like to see this time around? c: I listed mine earlier.
Squenix has been very infatuated with Toy Story since the beginning and have attempted to include it as a world in the first game and have Buzz and Woody as summons in the second. I'm pretty sure they'll finally figure it out in this one.

I'd also like to see more of Lilo and Stitch, most likely with the world and scenarios based around the TV series.

Aside from that anything else I could think of are just dream scenarios based on things that Disney owns but will never be put into Kingdom Hearts.

For example, Disney owns Marvel and it'd be pretty awesome if Sora could join The Avengers and fight Loki.

Disney also owns the rights to Digimon, though I think this is only the TV rights as Namco/Bandai owns the video game rights so that'll never happen.

One I do expect to see is The Lone Ranger, just a hunch.
Old Posted 08-17-2013, 12:16 AM Reply With Quote  
TWIGNIFICIENT PIXELATOR
Default   #23  
Mmmmmmyes avengersss. <3

I would loooove to see anything Pixar. (Specifically Toy Story, Incredibles, Tangled, or Brave *u*) I won't be happy until virtually every disney/pixar/whatever world is shown. xDD

Illu - I agree, but I imagine health points would be lost after falling into a pit of alligators. xD
Old Posted 08-17-2013, 12:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Multiply Six by Nine
Either way I'm just excited the game's coming out.
Old Posted 08-18-2013, 12:40 AM Reply With Quote  
TWIGNIFICIENT PIXELATOR
Default   #25  
As am I. (: I hope it lives up to the hype. I'm sure it will, because it's a fantastic game made by incredibly talented people, but still. :P
Old Posted 08-18-2013, 01:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Multiply Six by Nine
Quote:
As am I. (: I hope it lives up to the hype. I'm sure it will, because it's a fantastic game made by incredibly talented people, but still. :P

In the meantime I think FFXV will launch before KHIII, if you haven't seen anything of it, check it out. It sports a very similar playstyle to KH, which would make sense since it's directed by the same person as the KH series. It should help to tide us over.
Old Posted 08-18-2013, 11:43 PM Reply With Quote  
TWIGNIFICIENT PIXELATOR
Default   #27  
I've already looked into it. xD I love the FF series as well. c: <3
Old Posted 08-20-2013, 03:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Webcomicker!
I'm kind of sad that the trailers says that it's now in development. That could mean a few more years before release! D:

-----------------------------------
CMYK
Old Posted 08-21-2013, 12:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Multiply Six by Nine
Default   #29  
Quote:
I've already looked into it. xD I love the FF series as well. c: <3
I haven't played too many of them, the most I know about the franchise is what I could get from the Dissidia games.
Old Posted 08-21-2013, 01:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Multiply Six by Nine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiki View Post
I'm kind of sad that the trailers says that it's now in development. That could mean a few more years before release! D:
The way I see it the announcement was little more than confirmation, as if saying "Yes, we're working on it, you can stop asking us."

I mean this is a game we've been waiting for since KHII, now we just have some light at the end of the tunnel.
Old Posted 08-21-2013, 01:10 AM Reply With Quote  
TWIGNIFICIENT PIXELATOR
Default   #31  
I wouldn't mind waiting. If it means a better game, then Ill wait for 10 years if I have to. c:
Old Posted 08-24-2013, 04:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Multiply Six by Nine
Quote:
I wouldn't mind waiting. If it means a better game, then Ill wait for 10 years if I have to. c:
Yes but many people were starting to consider it the next Duke Nukem Forever, the game that took so long it could never in a million years live up to our expectations of it. Earning it the nickname "The Game That Never Was." So a true announcement at least puts an end to that.
Old Posted 08-25-2013, 04:44 AM Reply With Quote