Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Developer
Default   #17  
There's a water treatment analysis software package called Plutocalc, which includes datasheets for various osmotic filters.

Banking
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 06-26-2017, 10:17 PM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Pluto looks like a flat circle on an old diagram of the planets. Coins are flat circles. Coins are from banks.

Ginger

Old Posted 06-27-2017, 12:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #19  
Neither gingers nor bankers have souls.

The Moon

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 06-27-2017, 09:05 AM Reply With Quote  
The Magic Number
@Coda I like the "both suck" connection XD

It's called mooning to show someone your bare buttocks. Horse traders used to place a piece of ginger between a horse's buttocks to make it appear more lively and carry its tail higher.

Corduroy
Old Posted 06-27-2017, 06:27 PM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Default   #21  
Corduroy is that teddy bear book I read when I was young. That teddy bear went around places at night. At night the moon shows up.

Arson

Old Posted 06-27-2017, 06:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
Corduroy is a flammable fabric, and there has been cases[citation needed] of arson caused by corduroy jackets left too close to the fireplace.

Chocolate
Old Posted 06-28-2017, 01:41 AM Reply With Quote  
The Magic Number
Default   #23  
W-what... you mean I can't eat a chocolate bar in front of my enemy's burning house? o.o

Uranium
Old Posted 06-28-2017, 06:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
When radioactivity first entered the public consciousness, people made all sorts of radioactive stuff, including a radium-infused chocolate bar and uranium-infused glass.

Shadows

Old Posted 06-28-2017, 09:29 AM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Default   #25  
Uranium sounds like uranus and that's in space, and space is dark looking and so are shadows.

weeds

Old Posted 06-28-2017, 08:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Weeds often grow in the shadows of other plants, since they're sturdier and need less sunlight.

Coca-Cola

Old Posted 06-28-2017, 09:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #27  
I hate them both :| Plus, one's bad for your lawn and the other's bad for your stomach.

And if we're just going by "weed", well, you can easily find both around campus if you know where to look. (CMU's vending machines only sell Pepsi products, but.)

Ethereal
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 06-29-2017, 03:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Ethereal beings are ghosts. Ghost signs are old, faded, hand-painted ads on the side of a building. Coca-Cola has many such ghost signs around the country.

Rope

Old Posted 06-29-2017, 11:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
Default   #29  
Like you said, ethereal beings are ghosts. There are many ghosts around who came to exist because of a rope tied around their necks...

router
Old Posted 07-01-2017, 04:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
A cable is just a rope made of metal, and you connect cables to routers.

Unicorn

Old Posted 07-01-2017, 04:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #31  
Unicorns are called unicorns because of the one horn on their heads. Uni=one. I have one router in me home.

Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 07-01-2017, 05:41 PM Reply With Quote  
The Magic Number
An old folk tale says unicorns can only be touched by virgins. I am a virgin.

Unless "me" refers to Boris. Then unicorns exist in stories, and Boris can write lots of stories with a pen that big.

Paraphilia
Old Posted 07-01-2017, 06:15 PM Reply With Quote