Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Two Fish
Default   #81  
Hal laughed, following Ash into the city like the dog he unknowingly was. "Ohhh, so its just rape then? I can dig that." He rubbed his arm where he was punched, the smile never leaving his face. "I mean, I guess its not rape if I consent though. So I hope that doesn't kill the thrill for you." He giggled, unsure how far he could run with this joke. He was a bit nervous though to be honest. He hadn't been inside a girl's home in months now. He hadn't gotten close to a girl in an even longer amount of time. So he had to make stupid jokes to distract from his insecurities.
Old Posted 01-08-2018, 04:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Ash kept that same shit-eating grin that now seemed to be a permanent feature of her face and held up her finger and her thumb to show just how little it took away, "I think I can work around it though. I mean, as long as you are consenting." Ash was nervous too. She knew her girlfriend was in the apartment, probably waiting for her, and she was bringing fresh meat to the jowels of this terrifying woman. It might have been wise to tell him that she uh...sort of already had a girlfriend, but she didn't want to scare him away and she sure as shit knew that if she said that, he would be scared away. Open relationships weren't that common, but she and her girlfriend had that regardless.

"Hoo boy, here we fucking go," she muttered, looking up at their apartment. It was up on the top floor and the elevator, as per fucking usual, was out of service. She put in the code, the door clanging open, and Ash pointed up, "We're up there. Hope you're ready for a workout."
Old Posted 01-08-2018, 04:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Two Fish
Default   #83  
Hal scuffed his feet lightly as her sexual suggestions went right through him. He wasn't sure if that meant she was on board for a physical relationship with Hal, or if she was just playing along with his shit talking. Either way, they were at the apartment now. Standing in front of it, he remembered how shitty it was to live in a high rise. His own place was a tiny bedroom in a house full of drug addicts. At least he didn't have to walk up a thousand stairs to get there though.

Ah well, he was in shape and ready to show off. As the door opened he followed into the chemical clean lobby area and looked up the metal stairs. "Which floor?" As soon as she answered, he took off and up the stairs. "I'll race you!" He dangled over the arm rails to make sure she was following behind before he continued to hold his place in the lead.

On the eighth floor, Nora was cleaning some dishes. Dishes that she thought she'd told her girlfriend to finish before she got home. The black haired business woman got home late last night after a long day and didn't care to clean up until now. What bothered her most was the fact that she didn't get a message, a call, or any indication as to where her lovely lady was. And while she knew to respect Ash's decisions, Nora had to wonder if something had happened. So she scrubbed and scrubbed to distract herself. Dark trancey music pulsed from the corner of the small kitchen as she did so.
Old Posted 01-08-2018, 04:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Ash sprinted up the stairs after him, "It's ah--*pant, pant*--up at the top!" Ash, of course, said this as she was running up the stairs, and when she got up the first flight of stairs to catch up with her newfound potential fuck buddy she lunged for one of his ankles scrambling for the top. "Just a forewarning for when you win, the uh...place isn't necessarily clean," she wheezed, trying to scramble past up, using her arms to half pull her up on the railing. Obviously, she didn't give a shit about her neighbors, once even careening into one of their doors receiving a loud "HEY!" from the other side.
---

Audrey sat on the couch, posture ramrod straight and hands clasped firmly in her lap. Why am I still in my boss's apartment while she passive aggressively does the dishes? She did say that she had a girlfriend...and we didn't do anything like that last night, but why do I feel like I can't leave? She swallowed, leaning forward a bit and looking into the kitchen, the origin of the loud pulsing music and the louder than average washing of dishes. She cleared her throat and squirmed a bit, straining her ears when she thought she heard something like running coming from the hallway.
Old Posted 01-08-2018, 05:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Two Fish
Default   #85  
Hal was at the top now, only having tripped twice up the stairs. He leapt up and down making fake cheering sounds as if he were being admired by an audience of fans. "Yessss! I am victorious!" He belted out, waiting for Ash to reach his position. He was more in shape than he remembered, and now he was feeling invigorated. The surge of adrenaline left a pure smile stretched across his scarred up face. "Hah-hah... So uh-" He stopped to finally catch a breath. "Which one is yours?" He leaned against the wall to catch his breath.

Nora was enveloped in the sounds of her internal dialogue. "What if she's hurt or dead?" Scrub scrub, scrub scrub. "No, someone would've told me.... I'm listed in her emergency contacts so if Ash was in a hospital they would call..." Scrub scrub, scrub scrub. "But what if she's not at a hospital? What if she was trapped somewhere, some creeper dude could be holding her hostage!" Scrubbing faster now. "Or or what if Ash is just tired of me?..." The door flung open to a cacophony of laughter, and Nora couldn't help but further ignore her guest in the attached living room. She turned down the music and glared from the kitchen as Ash and Hal entered.
Last edited by Worm; 01-08-2018 at 05:43 PM.
Old Posted 01-08-2018, 05:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Ash got to the top, resting her hands on her knees, back against the door panting. Lifting a shaky hand, she pointed, "It's...it's... that...one. Hoo! You're fast! Didn't know you worked out!" When Hal opened the door, Ash tried jumping in front of him but before she could warn him, Hal burst through the door.

Audrey, hands still clasped in her lap, gasped, green eyes wide. She recognized the scent immediately. Nora mentioned a girlfriend over the course of the evening, and she imagined that that was probably the reason for the passive aggressive dishwashing, and now she was looking at that person in, well, person. But the alpha, that scent, it didn't belong to the girl who stumbled in with equally as wide eyes, looking first in the kitchen where her girlfriend was doing the dishes that she'd been told to do, then to the girl sitting on the couch looking awkward and out of place as hell. "Who is this?" Ash asked, throwing a hand in gesture to said girl, and stomped over to the kitchen eyes locked on her girlfriend.

Audrey in the meantime had turned all of her attention on the man that came stumbling in with the aforementioned girlfriend, her breath catching in her throat.
Old Posted 01-08-2018, 05:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Two Fish
Default   #87  
Hal did not expect a real audience this time. He stopped in his tracks when he noticed the other two girls in the apartment. Roommates? Or more? Was all he could think as he scanned the room, his good eye immediately drawn to the sheepish girl on the couch. "Hey, I'm Hal." He smiled, waving to her from a good few feet. As Ash turned into the kitchen of the other girl, he had to wonder what their relationship was.

But, in the meantime, he took a seat next to the new girl. Something about her was oddly attractive. She was so tiny, he felt like he could throw her onto his shoulders with ease. He did his best to conceal his attraction as he sat on the other end of the couch. He spread his legs, leaning onto his knees and looking towards the kitchen before continuing with the new girl. "Are you Ash's roommate?" He cleared his throat, trying to seem somewhat decent.

Nora was furious. "Who is this?" She scowled. "Who the fuck is that? And where have you been all night?" She placed her hands on her hips, staring straight through Ash's soul. "Well?" She crossed her arms.

Hal could only laugh. He leaned in to ask the new girl under his breath, "Those two sisters or partners?"
Last edited by Worm; 01-08-2018 at 06:46 PM.
Old Posted 01-08-2018, 05:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
“It's a long fuckin' story. Was hoping to finally get a chance to explain where I've been all night and why the fuck I haven't been home and I come home to this? What the fuck, Nora?!” Ash was equally as furious, though even she wasn't sure what she should be feeling at the moment. On the one hand, she was utterly aware that she'd been out virtually all night without so much as a text, but on the other, she hadn't slept with Hal! Well, not in that way, anyway. She was still in the clear as far as she was concerned, but she wasn't so sure that Nora was, not anymore!

Audrey cleared her throat getting to her feet and held out her hand, “Is that...Ash? I don't know. I'm one of Nora's employees.” She said this conveniently leaving out that she was Nora's only employee. Audrey could barely contain herself. She was in the presence of an alpha, just brought up to her as if on destiny. But the women that were responsible for both being there...they weren't werewolves. They were just regular humans. Were the ladies aware of their statuses as werewolves? Was this some sort of set up? Or just really, [i]really unique coincidence?

“I was...out...last night. But when I tell you, you have to promise to believe me! I ah...should probably tell you in private...” Ash rubbed the back of her neck, peering at Nora through the tops of her eyes, her softened tone implied to be the apology that Nora was looking for, Ash hoping that she'd take the bait.

Audrey leaned over to return the whisper, “If ah...Nora...is to be believed, they're partners...”
Old Posted 01-08-2018, 06:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Two Fish
Default   #89  
The closer Hal got to the new girl, the more he felt his body flare up with electricity. He scooted a few inches closer to her, eye looking her up and down a couple more times. She was so cute! "Huh. I figured Ash would've brought that up." He shrugged, leaning back into the couch now, arms behind his head. At least if Ash was taken, he might still have a chance with this cutie. "So what's your name? You work for Ash's girlfriend?" He tried to gain some clarity in the situation as Nora and Ash shuffled into their bedroom and closed the door.

Nora made sure to give Audrey an assuring glance and smile before entering their bedroom. It was decorated with a mish mosh of goth and punk accessories. The bed was covered in a silky black bedspread. Nora took a seat on the bed, still obviously miffed about the entire situation. However, she would do her best to understand before lashing out. "I've told you plenty of times about Audrey. She's my bookkeeper. After I hadn't heard from you, I decided to ask her out for some drinks. You should know that I wouldn't do anything without your permission."

Her words were like venom, hating the fact that Ash didn't trust her. Yet, in a hypocritical sort of way, she wanted to know the details about this guy who came lumbering in with her girlfriend. "Is he the esteemed Hal you always bring up?" She raised her eyebrow in curiosity. She remembered Ash telling her vague details, one of which being a fucked up eye. Nora just knew that if Hal and Ash had crossed the line, she'd beat the shit out of him. She didn't care if he towered above her, she was fierce enough to scare any man.
Old Posted 01-08-2018, 06:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Audrey bit her lip feeling Hal's eyes raking across her body and she crossed her legs, gulping. She wondered if he could feel the electricity in the air as well. To Audrey, it was palpable. He was powerful, able to reach his full wolf form, his scent filling her nostrils. "I'm kind of amazed she didn't," Audrey said honestly, tearing her eyes away from the alpha, finding a spot on the floor to focus on instead. She was amazed that she was able to keep her human form for this long given the incredible amount of feeling coursing through her body. "But yes, I do work for her girlfriend. I'm...I'm Aubrey." She returned the smile to her employer, nodding to her to let her know that she, as a guest, didn't mind if matters needing attention were taken care of.

Ash closed the door with her back watching Nora take her place on the bed. She sighed and looked over at Nora, "I guess the part that I'm not understanding is why she's at our place? Or what you guys did all night?" She groaned and rolled her eyes, "Rich, coming from me, right? Yeah, that guy's Hal. But you're not gonna fuckin' believe it, Nora. I think he's a werewolf. No, no, I know he's a werewolf. But even he doesn't know it. He doesn't believe it, but I promise you, he is! And he would've gotten in trouble last night if it wasn't for me. I was just a fuckin' babysitter all night! I didn't do anything with him--that's why I brought him here. For you to meet, you see?" Her countenance was as exasperated as her voice now and she ran her fingers in between her dreads, hoping that Nora could believe her.

Audrey gulped and looked from the closed bedroom door to Hal, "So...do they know? I don't think Nora knows about me; I was able to keep my complete human form last night, luckily. God, I have such unfortunate luck, I don't know what I'd do if I happened to turn last night and she saw...I just...I just can't say no, given ah...what I am..."
Old Posted 01-08-2018, 07:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Two Fish
Default   #91  
Nora couldn't help but roll her eyes, blushing softly. "Well I can't say that Audrey's a fucking werewolf." She scoffed. "But dommes get lonely too, Ash. And I was worried sick! We just stayed up and watched Bladerunner with some wine. It was nice, but uh, I was expecting you to be home at some point!" She shook her head, trying to take in the obviously fictitious story that Ash tried to lay on her. "A werewolf, really?" She sighed.

On the other side, Hal had no reservations here. In fact, he could feel a tingle in his spine, like hair standing up. He always thought this was a normal feeling, and in some ways it was, but most humans didn't grow a spiny mohawk of hair down their backs. Though, he wasn't really aware of it at this point. He leaned in, taking a breath of Audrey's delightful perfume. "Nice to meet you Audrey." He smiled. "Though, sort of awkward circumstances." He chuckled, looking into the well decorated living room. The television was off now, which made him wonder how long this girl had been in Ash's apartment.

"Huh?" He turned his head back to Audrey, head cocked slightly. "Complete human form." He laughed snarkily. "I totally feel ya there." He of course was referring to something completely different than what Audrey was. He assumed that she was talking about social norms and anxiety. Something he did worry about from time to time. Though this would be the first time someone would open up so honestly about those issues. He grinned, warm from the thought of this girl opening up for him in many ways. He licked his lips, gray ears popping up from under his long, brown hair.
Old Posted 01-08-2018, 07:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Ash squeezed the bridge of her nose. Nora wasn't buying it. Not in the slightest. What was shitty about the entire thing was the fact that Ash told her nothing but the truth. "Yes. Yes. You heard that fuckin' right. A werewolf..." she could see that Nora was still struggling to comprehend it, and probably wasn't even trying to comprehend it. Sighing, she climbed on top of Nora, straddling her and tucking a stray bit of raven black hair behind her ear, "Nora. Have I ever lied to you? Even once? (Ahhhh...dishes don't count...) I'm asking you to believe me, please. I need you to believe me. If we can get him to stay long enough, you'll see." Ash was so busy trying to prove her point that she'd almost forgotten Audrey. The way that Nora said it, she knew that she was telling the truth.

The small blonde smiled warmly, "It is nice to meet you. But ah..," here, she pointed to the top of his head, "Shouldn't you hide those before Nora and Ash? That was her name, right? Ah...before they get back."
Old Posted 01-08-2018, 07:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Two Fish
Default   #93  
Nora blushed even harder as Ash forced her way into Nora's face. She smiled, once again, pleased and surprised by this woman. "Alright, alright." She giggled openly and pulled Ash closer to her, planting a kiss on her cheek near her right ear. "We'll keep your little pet." She whispered into her ear and pushed her away jesting.

Nora could only hope that what Ash was saying was the truth. After all, she'd always fantasized about supernatural dudes... She shook the thought away though and grabbed Ash's hand as they walked back into the living room. Hal was struggling to understand what Audrey was suggesting, blankly patting his head to mimic her. When he felt two little tufts of fur above where his ponytail usually sat, he felt his heart pound harder. And he could feel when he touched them. The flicked as a natural response, and Hal began screaming, also as a natural reaction.

With Nora and Ash walking out to see him freaking out, Hal couldn't contain it any longer. Hair ruptured his skin and lifted his shirt from his chest, revealing an incredibly hairy set of abs. He whipped his head back and forth between the group of two and the tasty little omega. His eyes were drawn back to Ash, locking on, feeling like he knew her. Then they peeled away to the omega, her scent driving him wild. He crawled towards her, fangs erect and foaming at the maw as he growled. A tail made its way out of his jeans, the button popping off. It stood straight up, as an alpha's would, reading the room.

"HOLY FUCK ASH!" Nora jumped, holding her mouth for a moment before running towards the kitchen to grab a wooden cutting board. She ran back into the living room, pushing Ash to the side, and leapt in the air, slamming the wooden board directly onto the top of Hal's skull. Without time to move, all Hal could do was look up with his bad eye and stumble to the ground as everything turned black. His fur receded back into skin as he lost consciousness.
Old Posted 01-08-2018, 08:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Ash grinned, knowing that she had her. She knew that Nora couldn't resist when Ash actually got all lovey, which was exactly what she was doing at that moment, Softly touching Nora's face with the back of her finger, down her eye, down her cheek, tracing her lips. She offered a smile, too, leaning in for a kiss as she whispered, “Thank you, mistress.”

Ash felt like she floated into the room, hoping now that Hal would bite. As far as she was concerned, she had a new pet. Audrey cocked an eyebrow, amazed that he was amazed that his ears were out and she gulped. His pheromones filling the room, she could feel herself starting to lose control of her own form, her own ears coming out, just in time to see Nora and Ash coming through the door. “S-see?! I fuckin' told you! Now, Hal, it's me, Ash! Remember me?” She cursed under her breath, wishing she'd brought the stick with her, her eyes scanning the room for anything that looked as though it might pique the interest of the wolf.

Then, she saw it, Audrey had the ears too. Audrey was a motherfuckin' werewolf too! “And when were you gonna fuckin' tell me about this!?” she asked, gesturing to the omega who was now ducking around Hal and out the door.
Old Posted 01-09-2018, 01:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Two Fish
Default   #95  
Nora's breath was jagged as she stood above the drooling mass of fur which slowly began to resemble a man. Ash's voice snapped her out of the trance she was in and she whipped her head back to see Audrey. Her eyes widened and without thought, she stomped towards the door where she tried to escape. She reached and grabbed Audrey by her hair and yanked her back inside. She didn't want to hurt the girl, but she was so worked up that she couldn't control herself. She wanted to know what the hell was going on!

"Ash shut the fuck up! And Audrey -" She locked the door, pinching between her eyes. "How the hell did I not know this?" To be honest, it didn't make any sense. The fact that Nora had been working with Audrey for more than a year now and never knew. Yet Ash here finds some random dude she's barely talked to, and finds out that he's a werewolf. You'd think that that would be a highly guarded secret. Or maybe... This was just a dream...

She stood in front of the door and looked over three strangers. She was so confused and livid that she couldn't even see Ash as the same person. So Nora tried to shake it off. At least Audrey wasn't trying to attack anyone. Hal formed a puddle of drool on the hardwood floor where his head landed. "And what the hell are we gonna do with this fucker?" Nora pointed at the passed out dog boy.
Old Posted 01-11-2018, 01:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
“I don't mean to say I told you so, buuuut,” here Ash gestured to Hal, who was now beginning to change back into his human form. Aubrey, meanwhile, was gasping and goosestepping backwards being led by her hair and the claws of her employer.

When she let go, Audrey made sort of a pouting look, scratching behind her ears. The alpha's changing back meant that his pheromones were no longer controlling. She could start to force herself to change, and before too long, she was back to her human self. “It's ah...not necessarily something I broadcast, Miss Nora,” she squeaked sheepishly, looking down, avoiding eye contact.

Ash pressed her lips in a firm line, her brow crinkling as fumbled around for her phone, snapping a picture. “I don't know...I brought him here hoping that you could help us figure something out...I've never dealt with a werewolf before.” Here, her eyes went to Audrey, a werewolf who actually had experience as a werewolf.

“Don't look at me! I'm not an alpha! What you saw with me is what you get; I don't make the full transformation!”
Old Posted 01-11-2018, 08:25 PM Reply With Quote