Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Sweetie Boop Pirate
Default   #65  
Roland slowly turned the corner of the alley and saw Kyd yelling and cursing his heart out. He noticed the wound in his leg and even though Roland and Kyd had several run ins with each other, he held no ill will towards Kyd.

Before doing anything Roland looked around to see Kyds attacker. That's when he saw a young woman standing on the roof top with a gun in hand and the sites locked on Kyd. "Shit..." He muttered. He didn't want to interfere but he couldn't just let Kyd be killed. Quickly, Roland grabbed a trash can lid and tossed it up at the girls gun in an attempt to dislodge the gun from her hand or at the very least it would be enough of a distraction to allow himself to properly stop the situation.
Join my Roleplay?
~> Espy Wants me for my Eye-patch <~
I am the Lascivious Knight
~Thank You Kaguya, Dawn, Nikko~

Old Posted 03-28-2012, 09:30 PM Reply With Quote  
A Wandering Soul
Makoto aimed her handgun at the white-haired man. She heard something rummaging through the garbage in the alleyway. Probably some stray ca- Before she could finish the thought, a trash can lid struck her arm. "Gah!" Makoto stumbled and fell onto the ground, nearly falling off the third floor. Her handgun slid five feet away from her.

Tch, what the hell? Where did that come from?! She rubbed her arm, and tried to shake off the pain. Makoto stood up, and looked outside. It's that officer... and... that red-haired girl he talked to earlier is watching from the sidelines too. Makoto picked up her handgun, and hid behind a pillar, trying to process what just happened.
Old Posted 03-28-2012, 10:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #67  
KYD

He glanced down. Well, if it isn't the meddling policeman... But being saved -- at least for now -- from either bullet or his own poison was nice enough.

I'll still probably die of pain. Or something. His left arm felt sure to break off at the joint; he didn't have the strength to make a grab at the pipes with his right. His breath came quicker; the pain in his leg was beginning to get to him.

But...where did that...apparently she's a hunter or just a killer...Where did she go? He craned his neck upwards and saw nothing. He peered back down at the policeman.

"I can save myself, you fucking meddler! Don't need help from the likes of you!"
Old Posted 03-28-2012, 10:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Roland walked over to Kyd and inhaled deeply. "Shut up you ungrateful little jackass!" He yelled at Kyd and then turned his attention back to the girl on the roof top. "Hey you up there. I'm going to assume you are a skull hunter and if you are then I'll tell you that I am taking this Skull into custody and under article 72 of the hunters bylaws then you are now you are not allowed to kill any skull or other personnel that is in custody. But if you're just some other crazy lunatic then I'll have to arrest you for attempted murder..."

Roland reached into his pocket and pulled out another cigarette and placed it between his lips. He couldn't help to noticed how many cigarettes he had gone through already. Either way the condition of Kyd was more important then his weekly rationed cigarettes.

Roland looked over to Kyd and sighed. "I wonder whats worse. The great Kyd being killed by a petite girl or that he was saved by a police officer." Roland smirked. "So what do you say, Kyd? You want me to help you down or do you just wanna fall?"
Last edited by Trakadon; 03-29-2012 at 12:10 AM.
Old Posted 03-28-2012, 10:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #69  
Vincent looked at Jubeii tilted his head to the side leaning on her some. "At times you can be, well only around people you don't like or one you never full know right away. But I always did wonder why you where so okay with me." his crimson eyes looking up at her a little since he was leaning at a slant on her. His though went back to what was happening at hand. "This is getting ugly I don't think I want to meet that women if she is giving Kyd this much of a problem if we did, I want her eyes in a jar. . . ."

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 03-28-2012, 11:49 PM Reply With Quote  
A Wandering Soul
Makoto listened to the police officer. Well, there goes my interrogation. At least I know the white-haired man uses poisons. A Toxic Skull.

"That's fine by me. I got what I needed anyways." Makoto fiddled with the poison-filled syringe. She shoved the needle against the wooden planks below her, and placed the syringe in her jacket pocket.

She flicked her handgun's safety on, and ran towards a neighboring building. She jumped from the third floor, and grabbed onto the railing of an apartment's emergency exit. Makoto slid down the ladder, and ran away from the site.
Old Posted 03-29-2012, 12:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #71  
KYD

"I don't need...your help...!" Kyd muttered, gritting his teeth. This would hurt. It would hurt way more than it was already hurting. And that was a lot.

He slid off the pipe slowly, until he was hanging by just his fingertips, then took a deep breath and fully let go. Twelve feet wasn't a huge drop normally.

He hit the ground with a low moan and grabbed at his legs. Paid too much attention to one leg and fucked up the other. Hopefully the sharp pain came only from a twisted ankle. Despite his soreness, Kyd managed to roll over enough to glare at the policeman.

"I'm not dead yet, you little piece of shit. Give me time, and I swear I'll poison you and send you on your fucking way to oblivion!"
Old Posted 03-29-2012, 12:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Roland looked at Kyd with a look that just screamed "You're an idiot." Even so Roland had to take Kyd to the precinct. Roland walked closer to Kyd and kicked the bottom of his foot. "Oh shut up. You're the one that screwed up."
Join my Roleplay?

Old Posted 03-29-2012, 12:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #73  
KYD

"AUUUUUUUGH...! ...The fucking hell was that for, you douche?!" Kyd curled up into a tighter ball. "Since when did innocent-looking little twerps try to off you?! The hell was I supposed to know? Oh, yeah, maybe the all-seeing great policeman would know, huh?!"

...actually, innocent-looking twerps have always spelt trouble... Kyd thought to himself. Should've known, eh.
Old Posted 03-29-2012, 01:14 AM Reply With Quote  
A Wandering Soul
Makoto ran a few blocks, and onto a side street. She leaned against a wall, catching her breath. There's definitely something weird about these people. I've never seen such an acrobatic gang member before. And that police officer... Makoto closed her eyes, and took out the syringe from her pocket. Good thing I dodged this little bugger. I would've died back there.

Makoto took off her jacket, and wrapped the syringe with it. I don't want to risk accidentally stabbing myself with poison. She looked at her sleeveless shirt, and sighed. "Dammit. I should've worn something else."
Old Posted 03-29-2012, 01:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #75  
HAYATE

Hayate stood, bracing himself against a wall, several blocks down from where he had started to make a frantic dash. Illusion. THAT was an illusion?! He could've sworn it was solid. Tangible. And yet...

He knew he had to stay safe...but his insatiable curiosity made him wonder. What sort of creature is this policeman?
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 03-29-2012, 02:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Roland stuffed his hands in his pockets. "Are you hung over or something? I thought you of all people would realize that that girl was something dangerous. Hell the candy skulls make a living off of deceiving people like that." He sighed and pulled out a pair of gloves from his front coat pocket and threw them at Kyd. "Put those on. If you don't I wont patch your leg up."
Join my Roleplay?

Old Posted 03-29-2012, 05:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #77  
Jubeii tilted her head a bit to Vincent's remark. "I'm ok with you I suppose because you act like a little brother and you've always been straightforward with me. Besides, I need at least one person to call friend in our faction."Jubeii then started to stare towards where the gunshot was heard earlier "I wonder if Kyd is alright; he should at least be alive anyways". Raising a brow she turned again to Vincent "You want her eyes in a jar? I'd rather just have her dead. Putting that all aside, I want to check out what's happened Vince".

After saying that Jubeii started running making a jump towards the building beside the one she was on and steady made her way to the area where the gunshot was heard.
Old Posted 03-29-2012, 07:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Best thing since cheese-in-a-can!
Maki took the confusion as an opportunity to slip away from all the action. She'd had enough excitement for the moment. Much more and she would end up making something explode, and that was the last thing she needed. She began making her way back to the Flame Skulls' current base. Things were beginning to get interesting in town again.

Emperor of Japan*Anonymous Fiend
Nikko, Kaguya, and Toki are my siblings

Reyo has an art thread!
Click the adorable tentacle creature!
Old Posted 03-29-2012, 02:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #79  
Vincent watched as Jubeii left then shrug some and followed after the other. "Do we really need to care about that one that much?" he asked they had a few run in with Kyd a few times it was rather a bit of a pain but since Jubeii wanted to see he would follow her keeping an eye on her.

---

aki gathered up his mean as he heard something on his head phones about a lady cop or some kind of person had a run in with Kyd this was known to not end well all sorts of information was flooding into his head phones of what was going it. It seems that Kyd was hurt, pulling the head phones back he finished his meal threw out what little money he had then ran out head back to the meeting place to find out more of what he could.

---

Ashton stood as far off as she could watching everything unfold that was just rather much and that women she was the one all the skulls would need to keep an eye out for. Turning heading back to the area the Candy Skulls go to meet up to share the info that was gathered.

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 03-29-2012, 03:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Keeping and eye on her footing Jubeii continued her way to where Kyd and Roland were. "It's not really important but you've got to admit that Kyd is amusing....most of the time". After jumping over a couple buildings she finally made her way to where Kyd was.
Old Posted 03-29-2012, 06:05 PM Reply With Quote