Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Dinos go RAWR!!!
Default   #33  
Welcome Xun!!! I know that the scarf, hat, and jacket selections are pretty sparse, but there is an item suggestion thread and they would LOVE to have specific examples of new items (especially male ones) that people would like to see. So if you've got a specific jacket or hat or scarf photo that you would like to see in tris form suggest it to them. I know they would love it!!!

Sign My Siggy!!!...I Dare You!...PS...Luffles to all who do!!!

le sign ;3-signs more ;P
-signs- Love, Ulti♥ owo~
-this is my signature- <3 Lacry
Lucid was here.
No.
Yes.
Old Posted 11-29-2012, 10:33 PM Reply With Quote  
The Judged
I believe I requested for a fedora a while back. For the longest time, I've been looking for an avi site *other than gaiaonline* that have fedoras.

Thank you for the welcome ;u;b
Old Posted 11-29-2012, 10:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Dinos go RAWR!!!
Default   #35  
Ahhhs. Well I know it's taken a while to get a few items, but I'm not 100% sure the commons update is over yet, so there may be more coming.

le sign ;3-signs more ;P
-signs- Love, Ulti♥ owo~
Lucid was here.
No.
Yes.
Old Posted 11-29-2012, 10:46 PM Reply With Quote  
-:-o}}}-O-{{{o-:-
Ok Kali, I will think about a quest thread, both you and Sadrain are right, why should I limit myself to thinking I can't have older stuff when maybe what I need to do is just organize my thoughts on what I want and work for it. It is not too hard to make aurum here so I'll think about that. Thank you for the inspiration and also I have been very glad that you talked to me and that we can get to know each other too. XD And yes, let's put our heads together on how we can incorporate a challenge. Like if someone wants one who would they get it from or what.

Xun! Thank you so much for dropping by, Welcome! I adore black and white. The second avatar I ever made here was black and white, I should post it, lol, it is kind of simple but pretty and mostly commons of course. Anyhow how are you doing? Did you make a ninja, I seem to recall you did? And a fedora would be just so awesome, but there would have to be a black version of it I think, don't you think?
I used to have a sig. Really.
Old Posted 11-29-2012, 10:49 PM Reply With Quote  
The Judged
Default   #37  
@Kali: Ah, that makes sense. It's actually worth the wait because you have no idea what will come out. ;u;b

@Uma: Thank you very much ;u;b I'm doing fine, I actually did make my ninja and its posted up on the thread. And yes... the fedora must be black OmO I'd be impressed if the artists here could pull off a pink one. LMAO

How are you all?
Old Posted 11-29-2012, 10:49 PM Reply With Quote  
lol, I am laughing at the thought of a pink fedora and feeling slightly like I would LOVE to wear one, haha! Or try to... Anyhow well I am still working on my ninja. I was doing a cosplay of Leonardo but it looks so bad that I kept laughing at it and decided I better try something else. Here it is:

So yeah...I am not very good at cosplays, never have been. I know my failings and accept them. XD I'll try another type of ninja this weekend.

Otherwise I am fine. I need to go to bed though as I have been working from 8am and just got done so that was 14 straight hours and I can't think properly. I'll be on for another 5-10 min and then off I go. Xun where are you located? Just generally, like in the states or somewhere else?
Old Posted 11-29-2012, 10:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Dinos go RAWR!!!
Default   #39  
Kali is kind of stressed, but is working on relaxing and was thinking of taking an avie challenge. They relax me surprisingly enough. Lols. I made a black and white clutterful avie once. It turned out pretty well.

You asked about me having a closet Uma.

That's actually really awesome!!! The one thing that would fix it would ahve been to use Zephyr's Breastplate from the old event...

le sign ;3-signs more ;P
-signs- Love, Ulti♥ owo~
Lucid was here.
No.
Yes.
Old Posted 11-29-2012, 11:01 PM Reply With Quote  
The Judged
@Uma: OMG, TMNT IS FULL OF WIN lkasjdlfkh That is an amazing cosplay. You just need something for the shell. Yeah, I'm actually around the States. West US to be exact. ;;

@Kali: Ah, well, just rest for now. Ooo, an avi challenge? Like the one on the threads? GIMME ONE OnO

My replies will be a bit slow... just sayin'.
Old Posted 11-29-2012, 11:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #41  
Kali! Your closet is so diverse. I have never seen so many different colors used and items used and different styles used...wonderful!!! I love the elven archer, really well done. So many good ones! You would like a challenge. Ah my brain is fried right now, can't think of anything much. I see you have used every color already! Maybe I can think of something tomorrow. I have to (unfortunately) go to bed very soon, very tired out.
Old Posted 11-29-2012, 11:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Hahaha Xun!!!...yeah...no shell. XD How can you have a turtle without a shell? lol, I gave up. I am on the east coast so yeah getting late.

Oh I hate to go when things get hopping but I am going to go and fall over now. I will be back tomorrow much more lively and ready to Talk Avatars!

See ya guys!
Old Posted 11-29-2012, 11:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Dinos go RAWR!!!
Default   #43  
Yeah, that's not even half of the ones I have made before. Most of them have been challenges though.

Lols. I'm gonna go ask for one in the challenge thread, maybe Reyo of Nikko will give me a few colors to work with.

Toodles Uma!!!

le sign ;3-signs more ;P
-signs- Love, Ulti♥ owo~
Lucid was here.
No.
Yes.
Old Posted 11-29-2012, 11:10 PM Reply With Quote  
The Judged
@Uma: Have a good one, Uma '^'

@Kali: I'm hoping they're colors I have. lol ;;
Old Posted 11-29-2012, 11:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Dinos go RAWR!!!
Default   #45  
Hmmmms...Do you have the special colored items? If so, use two of the special colors and then either black or white.

le sign ;3-signs more ;P
-signs- Love, Ulti♥ owo~
Lucid was here.
No.
Yes.
Old Posted 11-29-2012, 11:19 PM Reply With Quote  
The Judged
I believe I have a few, so HIT ME OnO
Old Posted 11-29-2012, 11:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Dinos go RAWR!!!
Default   #47  
Okay...

Special Light Blue
Special Light Pink
Black
White

They go together pretty well, and you're pretty good at working with Black and White, so give it a try.

le sign ;3-signs more ;P
-signs- Love, Ulti♥ owo~
Lucid was here.
No.
Yes.
Old Posted 11-29-2012, 11:25 PM Reply With Quote  
The Judged
Hm... pink? lol I'll see what I can do.
Old Posted 11-29-2012, 11:55 PM Reply With Quote