Default   #17  

If I had a friend like you IRL, believe me I won't ever leave you. *hugs*

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 01-28-2011, 11:08 PM Reply With Quote  
One Fish

• i don't hate people. i hate how they act, how they treat other people
        and the human condition.

so i've stopped caring over the years and for some reason i still have friends.
        it's werid. i'm more than "mean" to them but it seems they crave my
        hard words, the uncensored truth since nowadays people are so hell
        bent on having people like them you get tired of the sweet and charming.

i dunno. i guess it's just a choice really. wither i'm mean or
        not because i could careless what names someone calls me. i'm a good person
        despite all that and that's what really matters.
Old Posted 01-31-2011, 03:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #19  
If they never really listened to you, were they really your friends? Or did they just befriend you to put you down and make them go up?

Anyways, just think about it. Are you sure they really ever cared about yu, or were they toying around and laughing behind your back.
Old Posted 02-05-2011, 05:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Comfortably Numb
I understand where you are coming from. I was the "convenient friend" growing up...the one people would come to with all of their troubles and issues, and I would be there for them.

When it came time for my little problems, nothing at all.

I became quite jaded towards people and friendships by the time I was NINE. That is just sad.

I haven't had friends since about that time. I generally classify people as "acquaintances".

You aren't alone. I guess some people aren't "people persons" X'D

<3

Click Coco Pop?
Old Posted 02-06-2011, 02:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Shinigami
Default   #21  

I don't think people understand how much I loathe people. Of course, yes, some people are amazing. But nowadays they're hard to come by. I have a friend that means the world to me, but ever since something happened, I don't know how to keep this friendship the same. We seem so distant now, and believe me, I've been trying to keep this friendship going strong, trying to remain how we did, but it's so difficult. I've begun to think it's not worth my time.

The person who isn't letting you in is probably making a big mistake. Ugh, people these days...

The world has grown so cold.

Call me Jandi.
- - -
"How did you fall from heaven, you morning star, you son of the dawn;
how did you fall to earth, conqueror of people."

Old Posted 02-06-2011, 09:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Squishy Blob
i agreee! people are annoying :)
Old Posted 02-06-2011, 11:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Comfortably Numb
Default   #23  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandi View Post

The world has grown so cold.

Very sad, but very true :<

Click Coco Pop?
Old Posted 02-07-2011, 12:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Fluffy, smooshy an oh so nommy!
I love everyone but sadly I cannot stand being around more than two or three at a time. It's annoying and aggravating when they use you an toss you away like a disposable friend. I don't make friends irl very easy and it's harder since I don't work an am home all the time. So online it is for me for now anyway that is.

So seeing as most of my friends are online only friends I try to be there when needed. However, I am only good to some if they can whine to me while other times they won't even speak. Yes they only talk in comments or pm's and they refuse to speak to me in threads besides the simple curtsy greeting of Hello. An it's usually because they think themselves better and only worthy of those of equal value.

In short I have grown very wary of who I add to my lists or speak to. Humans are so secretive and reserved about what they want from someone that it's a hassle to deal with on a constant basis.
[LEFT]I Quit!
[/B][/CENTER][/U][/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Old Posted 02-07-2011, 04:02 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #25  

I think, unfortunately, your situation is common around the world. =( It's never a fun thing to realize someone you thought was your friend shows their true colours.
A Fishy and .Rousi Quest
Animal Lover? Come join us!

Best people on earth can be found at the 10,000 Cat Paws Charity!

Gogo super kinspowers flowers and fish react!
Old Posted 02-13-2011, 10:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
that's why you stay alone, that way no one gets hurt:D
Old Posted 02-14-2011, 03:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Charmed Forever
Default   #27  
I think crying makes you MORE of a man than most of us are. I wish I could cry when I'm in pain or hurting, but I put up this damn guard over myself that won't cry no matter what I do. I'm sorry that you're hurting that bad over a friendship, but if they aren't willing to be your friend, then they aren't worth your time. Trust me, I understand your pain. I almost had to end a really close friendship, but things seem patched up for the most part. This too shall pass and things will get better and more friends will eventually come into your life. Just have some faith and wait for that friend to just come waltzing into your life without you even knowing it. Feel better. <3
Old Posted 02-27-2011, 03:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
haihai! crying isn't unManly it is still an emotion and it's obvious this person has hurt you deeply! So tears in this case is ok ;D Seams you arn't alone *reads through the posts* a lot of people have been mistreated.... suppose that makes us all a sort of family/Friend community then yes? Kinship through hardship!

my own story is similar to yours and well to Lovely's above. I had friends I did any and everything for. listened let them walk on me even drove 28 hours strait to pick them up from another state after they had wrecked their car in an accident they caused by being reckless [everyone was ok] then drive them instantly back down to their home state so they could work in the next morning and then drive my self another state over to get to school on time. shoveled out thousands of dollars even once at one go all just so they would care for me as much as I cared for them.

what hurt is after a little time of separation one night I'm told 'you're the BEST friend we could ever have even my friend since dippers isn't as loyal as you are...thank you' it made my world complete... until not more then 2 months after my life turned to chaos, lost my job, my car had broken down, I was under threat of eviction and all they could tell me was simply what a horrible selfish person I was to be so focused on myself lol.

I laugh now because yes it hurt at the time and I panicked...they were my BEST Friends and I was doing them wrong?! how could i? ahh but that was where everything snapped and I was todl what horrible scum of the earth person I was. as if I were the sort of evil demon that ate the souls of my victims and then defecated the innocent, to them I was PURE evil and the reason they all were having troubles. so I lost my only group of friends.

now a days? I found someone I cal my "otherself" because I'm so serious, if soul mates exist, They are IT! and We're simply friends but only the BEST of friends who have despite the only 3 awesome years of knowing each other cannot be without each other. Even a fight with my girlfriend who put a wedge between me and Otherself.... I was more heartbroken and crying over losing my Otherself then my girlfriend!

moral of the story from this old man? Keep looking, you're obviously a person with much "Muchness" to give the world, dont loose that Muchness and if you can, dont let others take that muchness from you either. haha its' obvious that there are some people out here for you! Stay with those who care about YOUR well being as well so that way you can take care of them.
Last edited by Kaien Shiba; 03-07-2011 at 12:43 PM.
Old Posted 03-07-2011, 12:39 PM Reply With Quote