Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Sized Ninja
Default Bad night then start of my day..   #1  
So last night my hubby and I went to bed early because of working so much we were tired.
As I'm falling asleep, I knew it was going to be a deep sleep cause I felt this not really pain but that over all feeling you get when you are in pain and felt like I was falling into sleep.

Next thing I knew I was having a dream that I didn't want to end or something because I could feel myself fighting the urge to sob in my sleep. I think I did make a few whimper noises though. Then darkness..the dream was gone.

This morning I woke up and felt rested and ready to start cleaning for our furniture to arrive this week. I was moving my dresser and stupid me I didn't move this ceramic heart that my mom had and as I moved the dresser, the heart fell and broke.. I stopped and looked down and started crying..then I remembered the dream and realized I couldn't remember anything of the dream..I just knew it was about my mom.

I went up to my hubby and held onto him as I was crying and all he could do was a lil odd snicker and say "its alright babe."

How is it going to be alright? I broke something of hers and I can't remember her...

Thanks so much littl3chocobo

Quest thread~http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showt...39#post1503339
Old Posted 03-05-2011, 05:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Resistance agent
You'll remember. You will. Memories don't go they just get filed away.
Glue the heart back together and know that something accidentally broken can always be fixed, both ceramic and emotion. 'hugs'
I'm sorry you're feeling so down but maybe you just need time to reflect and do a little soul searching.

Old Posted 03-05-2011, 05:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Sized Ninja
Default   #3  
What if I don't remember though?

Old Posted 03-05-2011, 06:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Resistance agent
The fact that you're so upset shows you do remember, you just cant fish out that memory yet. Let your mind settle and rest. I'm sure everything'll come back to you.

Old Posted 03-05-2011, 06:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Sized Ninja
Default   #5  
I miss her so much.. I feel so bad that I didn't move the ceramic heart! I feel so stupid.

Old Posted 03-05-2011, 11:37 PM Reply With Quote  
The Infernal Knight
Not to mean offence, but ceramic's can easily be glued. Tho the fractures would be evident, you would still have it. Therefore you would still have something of hers still.
No stupidity to it, accidents happen. Its how you react and respond that is important.
* Shogun *
"Death has a dignity all its own."
The Big Bad Wolf of Trisphee
Designed the O-Yoroi item set
An Explosive Chinchila
Lioshika's Bodyguard
The Infernal Knight

The Grand Templar

Old Posted 03-06-2011, 12:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Sized Ninja
Default   #7  
I kept it.. I'm going to try and glue it when I can get some glue. I have a stone jewlery box that the lid came unglued to the hinge that I need to glue back on.

Old Posted 03-06-2011, 01:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Resistance agent
'hugs' See? Everything can be put back together. I think it was just symbolic of the time and that's what made it worse.

Old Posted 03-06-2011, 05:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Goddess Of Mercy
Default   #9  
Pocket. I know how you feel. Trust me. I haven't broken anything of my mom's, yet. But that's because I haven't gone through any of her stuff yet. It's been piled in my living room since December. I'm so scared of going through all her stuff, because I know I'm going to cry. I'm so terrified I may break something of hers... I know I should unpack it and sort it. But I just can't. And Tai is right about the memories. Your mind has locked them away right now because you subconsciously know it would just cause you tremendous pain to remember it now. You'll remember one day though. I have to believe that's true. I can't imagine not remembering my mom for the rest of my life. Since she passed, all I can really clearly remember is what she looked like on her hospital bed. After she passed away. And then worse, an even clearer image of her in that pine box... Pocket, text me if you ever need to. Please. You know why. <3
R.i.P MoM ~ I Love You, Always
[♥] Nov.26.2010 [♥]
Old Posted 03-07-2011, 02:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Dreams are sometimes hard to remember, but they are still in there somewhere, I've found memories appear in dreams and some dreams if they are important enough will repeat themselves sometime,
I've had something like that happen before too though wasn't a heart, kind of forget what it was that broke and what the feeling was from, either a dream or a strong feeling, but anyway I've noticed sometimes when I repeat some things I did before I go to bed it helps me remember my dreams but it isn't a complete guarantee though
Old Posted 03-08-2011, 12:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Crowned Morning Sun
Default   #11  
One of my biggest regrets is not remembering muchof my grandfather. I have some things he made and all and some small memories... but I did get one precious memory not too long ago... and he has been dead for fifteen years. I dreamed of him and talked to him. I don't remember everything about the dream, but it was a wonderful one.

Its a shame, love, that your guy doesn't understand, but then again many males don't. Most of the 'many' just don't want to. He probably hasn't had a loss like that and women are in general more sensitive about such issues. I hope he doesn't continue to make fun of it, though, as there is a line between thoughtless and crass he shouldn't even approach.
I am a female. Therefore please use 'she'.

Go Aggies!
Old Posted 03-13-2011, 12:11 PM Reply With Quote