Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Sized Ninja
Default Crap..   #1  
Ok so I was loving my job but now there are changes going on that is going to turn into a shit storm, and quick.

I have nothing to really worry about because from past experiences, I've learned to just work hard and shut up. But I'm a social butterfly that has to bite her tongue at times.

Last week we got a new store manager and her changes are baby steps in the right direct to changing the store around..but we are still being robbed blind. The store itself hasn't had a "face lift" since the 80's, so we are kind limited on how to set things up in there. Our security tags don't have ink in them and our alarm thingy doesn't work 95% of the time..

Shortly after I got hired in, I could tell which assistant manager was 100% there for the whole serve the customers and what not.. I felt more was done under one of his(I'll call hi "Rob") shifts then any other times.. The other one had done a few things that in the hand book says AUTOMATIC TERMINATION, no warnings or anything like that first.

"Rob" got corporate involved and they visited yesterday..Last night I get a call from him saying that he no longer works there, She(the other assistant managers) threw him under the bus per say and he either got fired or resigned. Rob said that the new manager is trying to get rid of everyone..one of those "new management, new crew" things. "Rob" told me to watch my back because she was wanting to get rid of me..

Which leads me to my last part of this kinda sorta rant.. The other day I opened the store with her(the new manager) and we got stuff done a lil early and we ran over to McDonalds. -My mother in law said think about why..she wanted to see if I'd talk-
Then she(the new manager) tells me how much of a hard worker and stuff I am...yet she wants to get rid of me...

Thanks so much littl3chocobo

Quest thread~http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showt...39#post1503339
Old Posted 02-23-2011, 10:47 AM Reply With Quote  
E✘terminate
If she didn't tell you out right that she wants to get rid of you she probably won't. Keep working hard and you'll end up being either the only one or one of the few to stay. The same thing happened to me when I used to work at the gas station. We got a new manager and the manager transferred everyone to the store down the street but kept me because she thought I was a good worker and had potential. Just show the new manager that you're a hard worker and that you know what you're doing and she'll probably keep you.
✘|Twenty-Six|Taken|✘
Old Posted 02-23-2011, 10:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Sized Ninja
Default   #3  
Thats what I've been doing. But I did get a call from Old Navy yesterday..totally forgot I applied there a month ago. They sound like they really want to talk to me and so maybe I'll have a 2nd job. ^_^

Old Posted 02-23-2011, 11:00 AM Reply With Quote  
E✘terminate
Well that's cool!
Lucky!
Getting calls!
I can't even find one job! D:
I need to start applying in my town again cause it doesn't look like we're moving out of this town just yet. //falls over.
✘|Twenty-Six|Taken|✘
Old Posted 02-23-2011, 11:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Sized Ninja
Default   #5  
Just put in as many as you can and then hope..lol.

Old Posted 02-23-2011, 11:04 AM Reply With Quote  
E✘terminate
i know right! D: i've applied for so many places it's ridiculous!
✘|Twenty-Six|Taken|✘
Old Posted 02-23-2011, 11:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Webcomicker!
Default   #7  
That sounds horrible. A similar thing is happening where I work and it is quite scary. D: A lot of my coworkers are panicking and trying to get new jobs ASAP before someone makes an excuse to fire them. @o@

-----------------------------------
CMYK
Old Posted 02-23-2011, 03:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Sized Ninja
I found out that we have a meeting this Sunday one of those you must go to.. I'm scared. My hubby was talking to his boss about what was going on and he told him to tell me to fill an application out and then call him. I'm hoping that I can get on there..

I know drama in the work place will never go away..but good lord! This is to much..and I'm tired of it.

Old Posted 02-24-2011, 12:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Fizzy's Cuppycake <3
Default   #9  
Hey pocket I forgot where u work. where was that again??? And also I really hope u keep that job of yours. you've been through alot to get there.
Old Posted 02-26-2011, 01:33 AM Reply With Quote  
As Sweet as Sin
Well since you seem to be such a good worked, I'm sure she wouldn't get rid of you without proper cause. Plus, it does show she is interested in you if she tries to chat. Hope it all works out for you!
Old Posted 03-04-2011, 11:34 PM Reply With Quote