Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Moderation Admin
Default What makes/would make you stay on Trisphee?   #1  
Hey guys!

Fen posted in the Town Hall regarding users leaving Trisphee as of late. As your friendly user relations admin, I was tasked with making a more involved thread for this issue. There are two sections, one for those who're active users and one for those who're considering quitting.

1. For those who're interested in Trisphee, what makes you stay active? What're we doing right?

2. For those who're considering cutting down their time/quitting, what would you need to see/want to have to keep you active? What features/events/etc. would make you keep coming back?

I'd like to hear all your opinions in complete honesty, but please keep all posts civil.

Galla: always, all the time, a galla has no tolerance for it, and galla has all the tolerance.

Trisphee Site Rules | Sei's Hideout
Last edited by Sei; 07-14-2011 at 08:37 PM.
Old Posted 06-27-2011, 04:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Moderation Admin
Reserved For Reasons

Good

Bad

Galla: always, all the time, a galla has no tolerance for it, and galla has all the tolerance.

Old Posted 06-27-2011, 04:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #3  
1.) Evvvveryyything. No, not really, unfortunately, but I think it's the people here, plus the fact that I haven't taken too long of a hiatus yet, so everything still is familiar to me, unlike Ernya. I took a long hiatus there, and everything's grown/changed, and I don't feel like I fit anymore.

Also, the events are also keeping me in, plus the items. I love Trisphee's general genre and theme. The events make it interesting, and I wouldn't want to miss them because so far, they're all different and not all post-count/probability based...

Another thing is the family-ish feeling. There's no huge gap between people who can donate and those who can't. And the staff takes an active role in the community. I really appreciate that, being able to talk normally with staff members and being able to also own donation items. There's no feeling of "I'm staff and better than you", or "Crap, I'm hella poor."

I guess I could also bring up the avatar layering system here, but that's not really the main point now, is it~

EDIT: Oh effing...I hope you were done reserving posts, Sei >.<
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 06-27-2011, 04:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Moderation Admin
Thank you for your opinions, Espy. *nods*

Is there anything we could improve upon, in your opinion? We're trying to grow and need to know where we should focus our efforts. :3

( Yes, I was done reserving posts. xD )

Old Posted 06-27-2011, 04:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Exchanger
Default   #5  
What keeps me here? The items, the users, and the quest I am on right now. Honestly this is the only site I am trying to be active on and that is because the users here are by far better than any other site. Another thing is that I kinda like Trisphee being a smaller community because it is like a small town. Everyone knows everyone else and even the staff actively participate within the community. What more can you ask for in an avatar site?
[Proud Ascent Arco of Light.]

White thinks... That this signature is too sexy for its shirt. <3
~Neirra is my trisphee lil sis.~

Check out my Shop and my Quest Thread.
I'm a jerk so deal with it.
Old Posted 06-27-2011, 04:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Moderation Admin
I'm happy to hear such good things!

We've had ups and downs like any avatar community, but we're growing and trying to improve in any way possible. :3

Old Posted 06-27-2011, 04:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #7  
Have a set schedule for the EVIs >.< Although 1. I've already suggested that before and 2. that might be hard.

Organize the avatar/inventory system a bit?

More items in general, but that'll come in time, so, yeah.

Uh....-slightly braindead-
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 06-27-2011, 04:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Exchanger
The only thing I could ask for is a little more active people but thats not something the staff can do XD Honestly just keep up the good job and we will be happy.

Old Posted 06-27-2011, 04:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Moderation Admin
Default   #9  
Espy, I believe both of those are currently being handled or planned for future update.

Kyp is now working on the evolving items, and is really excited to pump out evolutions, and the staff is considering some sort of inventory update sometime in the future. *nods*

Old Posted 06-27-2011, 04:51 PM Reply With Quote  
light always wins
What I like about Trisphee are the nice members and the events and how the staff participates in the events; that's the main reason why I love being here. The staff is also very friendly and they don't act "stuck up" and they participate like any regular member in the community. The events are fun and very creative, they make me thrive to get the items or to post more in the community. I don't really see anything that needs improvement since it's already a great community but it would be nice to see more active members but some people just like to lurk too; guess I'm one of those. ^^;
Old Posted 06-27-2011, 05:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Default   #11  
Ohh, reasons why I like trisphee. 8D
Probably the same as everyone else, though.

I think my main reason that keeps me here is the people. Everyone is really nice, despite having different opinions that sometimes clash. People here are generally open and willing to talk and are welcoming to new people. I think that's really important, since new active users are needed.

I also love the items. They so detailed and come in so many different colors (at least the commons). The items get better and better each month it seems, though everyone loves older items. I guess I also like the fact that the staff is willing to accept ideas for new items so they can keep people happy and excited.

My last reason would be the staff. The fact that most are very active on the site is a good feeling. They make things feel safer knowing that they aren't just lurking around. It's good knowing that if you have a probably, the staff will be there for you.

There's a ton of other reasons, too, like the cool events and the fact they aren't with a normal calendar, and can, therefore, be done whenever.
nighty's sig in under construction.
Old Posted 06-27-2011, 06:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Exchanger
I really love how we all have reasons in common with eachother, it just shows how much we love this site honestly.

Old Posted 06-27-2011, 06:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Default   #13  
Demo : I agree. I think it shows that something is being done right.
nighty's sig in under construction.
Old Posted 06-27-2011, 06:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Exchanger
Exactly Nightmare : )

Old Posted 06-27-2011, 06:33 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #15  
i agree with espy on all the reasons i stay though if i ever left it would be for two things, one; when we buy in shops though we can preview the item we cannot see it on our avis or even on an unadorned base, a couple times i bought something i would not wear because it looked bad on my avi but great by itself, the other would be you sei, you stole my cookie, you knew it was mine and you knew i wanted it and yet you took it and ate it anyway, shame, shame on you!

...er what now?
Old Posted 06-27-2011, 07:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Moderation Admin
I'm glad that people really do love Trisphee as much as we do.

Espy, I know that is on the list, for sure. *nods*

Old Posted 06-27-2011, 10:01 PM Reply With Quote