Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Closed Thread

A*DIC*TED
Default   #17  
dear ex lover,

i love you and you will always hold a special place here in my heart...i will never ever forget you because you is my 1st love.. even though i wanted to be you last love it will never ever happen because we are now having a new life T_T
Old Posted 09-04-2010, 01:34 AM  
Delicate Soul
Dear Self,

I had to do this for you... You weren't happy and you didn't want to hear the yelling anymore. The emotional abuse is too much and you don't deserve that... I'm sorry that you wanted things to work, they just won't... Don't think of yourself as any less of a girl, you are a great person, never forget that. If he was the right one, things would have changed by now... You know that this relationship always gets better then falls down harder than before. He makes you happy but at what cost...? You're the one that sacrifices, not him. He's going to realize that he missed out, just like all the others. He says he wants to spend time with you but walks out on you and says he doesn't care right now, then take your space, take your time. Let him come to his senses and let him see what he's missing out on. I love you, you're stronger than this, grieve as much as you want to, stick to your principles though. Feel better. You'll be okay, I promise...
Old Posted 09-06-2010, 12:50 AM  
Rises From the Ashes
Default   #19  
Dear Me,

Yay! Only a few more years of school and then I don't know what I'm going to do or where I'm going to go. I'm so lost as to what I need to do right now. I know what I want to be but I don't know how to get there. Something guide me! Dx

On the bright side, I'll be out of school soon and no more will I have to see the people I don't like. No, I don't want to be your friend, but you still follow me. Dx

Why can't I be more active and like more things? Dx I'm not too interested in anything besides going to school and coming home. o 3o While all my other friends are meeting more new friends, I'm sitting by myself looking like a loner and envying them. Dx

Please try your best in the future and be smart!

~Phoenix
Old Posted 09-07-2010, 06:30 PM  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Dear Diary,

Today I noticed I hate my manger to my job and my assistant manger in my bakery even more. Though I work my fingers to the bone and do it all in a 4 hour shift instead of 8 I still get crap and little praise for anything I do. It seems like I am doing my job for nothing. . . . .but I can't quit cause my second job I have is only for the Halloween season......I think I need to find another job soon, must do that...

With much hate from your Baker. . . .

Nikko....

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 09-07-2010, 11:20 PM  
Hakuna matata
Default   #21  
Dear ____,

Honestly I wasn't prepared when you told me that you were secretly going out with a girl. When you told me you had something to tell me, I didn't really even think about what it was, I had thought it was just news about another friend. I guess I was kind of suspicious that you didn't want to tell me over the phone but I just dropped the thought and decided to go to the show to find out what you wanted to tell me. When you finally told me, I was in shock, I really did not expect you to be going out with a girl and it felt kinda awkward that you decided to tell me when we were in line to go to the show. I had always thought that you liked guys and I was really shocked when you told me. But finding out that you were going out with her wasn't the biggest shock, what shocked me the most was that even though you two have been secretly going out for a month, you didn't tell me till now. I can understand that you didn't want a lot of people to know, but we've been friends for about four years now. I would have thought that I would be one of the friends you would have told early on. I couldn't even say anything to you after you told me, and even though I told you I was okay with it, it still felt kind of awkward. You're the only one, from all the friends I've had, that told me they were going out with a girl so I didn't know how to react at first. Honestly at first I had thought that the girl was a guy, she had short hair and she looked like a guy. And throughout the show I was trying to see if I had been mistaken but I was wrong, she was definitely a girl. After realizing that she really was a girl, I just started to feel uncomfortable with the whole thing but after going back home, and having some time to think, I still meant what I said to you, that I'm okay with you going out with a girl. It just might take some time to get used to but I still support you no matter what since you are one of my closest friends here. I do worry about how your mom is going to react but remember you can always count on me.

Your Friend
Old Posted 09-08-2010, 12:49 AM  
First Evil Ex-Gaian
Dear pie in the fridge,

Why must you look so tempting? You know I am trying to watch what I eat, I'm proud that I have lost these 25 pounds, I want to keep the away. I've given up drinking sodas and eating candy at work, I eat healthier portions of meals, but why must you taunt me with your whipped cream goodness, its just cruel.

Sincerely, your consumer.
Old Posted 09-08-2010, 03:57 AM  
Omniscient
Default   #23  
Dear Love,

I find myself thinking of you everyday. I often wonder how you are doing, what you are doing, or even what you are thinking about. The kids sure do miss you, and it is hard to see them sometimes ask about you. I don't have all the answers, but I know you are serving our country, and doing your best out there.

I admire you for that, and I do terribly miss you. I often dream of you coming back, my arms wrapped around you as yours is around me. The week you have been gone so far, has been almost torture to me. I had never felt this before, and I know you're new to being with guys and such. And I know some things are still uncomfortable with you, but I am more then willing to wait for you.
Old Posted 09-12-2010, 11:18 PM  
Harmless
Dear Body,

Ok, so I understand you want to be oh-so-special and unique, but there are much better ways to do this. Lets try... 'becoming very pale' or 'not having any achene' or heck, at this point I'd settle for 'suddenly sprouting extra toes' XD.

'low blood pressure with no good cause that progressively gets worse' and 'messed up eyesight from low blood pressure' and 'migraines from low blood pressure' and 'collapsing from exhaustion' and 'randomly having such sensitive skin that it hurts to touch things' are not cool ways to be unique.

Keep trying,
Love Raine
Old Posted 09-13-2010, 09:09 PM  
Derp
Default   #25  
Dear Diary,

I managed to procrastinate on my first English assignment, and stayed up pretty late trying to finish it. =A=

Good job to me.
--Kaixi
Old Posted 09-14-2010, 09:01 PM  
Mythological-Valkyric-Queen of Ace
Dear my emotions,
Have I done something wrong? or am I just different from most people. How can I still want my ex back knowing that I don't have any feelings what so ever for him. He flirts with other girls, calls them babe and everything, no feelings at all.. But why do I want him back?
Maybe its just my attraction, or maybe its the fact that I miss how things used to be between me and him.
But its not completely my fault. He is acting like he did before we went out, and he trying to work his "charms" on me.
But does it hurt to put up sheild's against him? I don't want to go through the pain he put me through again..

Sincerely,
the heart you are hurting
Old Posted 09-14-2010, 09:34 PM  
Rises From the Ashes
Default   #27  
Dear Me/Diary,

Oh no. You did it this time. You missed band practice. x__x

I hope the teacher doesn't get angry next week. I should've went and seen if it was for me, but then I wouldn't have been able to call. What a lose-lose situation for me here! Just go next week and all will be well. I hope.

Oh and darn them for making band practice start so soon. Now I got to practise every day for the rest of the year? Oh my goodness. Dx

~ Phoenix
Old Posted 09-15-2010, 07:56 PM  
Mythological-Valkyric-Queen of Ace
Dear My emotions,

I am done with him. I am over him. Thank you SOO much for finally letting me get over him.

Its time for a new start, a new beginning to a better life (:

thank you..

Sincerely,
The winner of my heart.

I am the Typhoon Knight of Chaos
I am the Mythological-Valkyric-Queen of Ace

Announcement// Stay tuned for an up-coming art shop of mines during the summer. A preview will my provided in my signature.
Quest Log// Coming soon...
Current funding's// 623 Aurum
Old Posted 09-15-2010, 09:02 PM  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #29  
Dear My other Half,

As of right now I hate your guts, slightly wish you so much pain you can not take it. But I am only feeling like this due to fact you should know better on taking care of your self and on what you need to do and not let your self become sick. Now I had to go into your work and do your job for you, thanks for that. Just get better already so I can yell you in more coherent state. Some I wonder about you and I wonder about my self and us being together and what I should do now. Four years it's been and I feel like I lost in a big fat unknown worm hole and I have to figure out what the hell I am doing. . . . . .

From your other half,

Nikko

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 09-16-2010, 09:41 AM  
Default   #30   Sadistically Masochistic Sadistically Masochistic is offline
Spoochilla
Dear **,

Sometimes I wonder what's happened to us. You used to be so much nicer to me. We were the best of friends.
Now you treat me with contempt, with disdain, like I'm embarrassing to be around.

I should have never told you I loved you.
Old Posted 09-16-2010, 10:19 AM  
Exp. + 9,000
Default   #31  

Dear ****,

I would just like to let you know how much of an affect you've had on my life lately... No one else has been able to do this for a while. I do not understand why it affects me to greatly, but it surely does... I know that you probably aren't even aware that I exist fully... But I'm very well aware of your existence in this world. College has been such a strange time for me lately, but... I'm glad it allowed me to meet you at least. You're a good person... You're not perfect and neither am I... We're both damaged and I wish we could be damaged together... But I do not have the guts to say a word to you.
Old Posted 09-18-2010, 06:18 PM  
draws the naughty bits
meh

i won't rot ∙ not this mind and not this heart ∙ i won't rot
Last edited by Rem; 09-19-2010 at 03:49 PM.
Old Posted 09-19-2010, 03:31 AM  
Closed Thread